Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago, I had a Dive Ball Multiscale Lugia on my wants list and someone told me that was impossible. For a while, I thought dream radar monsters could be in any ball. I thought this because I have a Dragon Dance/Outrage Moxie Salamence in a great ball. My question is, is the Salamence possible in any way? If not, how are things like Dive Ball Omanyte possible?

Have been levelling up 140+ mons (a tip for everyone: do not wait to train until you breed everything you want) so haven't been around as much lately... Know that Diancie is out for a while, wondering if it's easier to get now or it still costs a lot to get one?
I think Im gonna take your advice and start training my new pokes now xD
Just gotta finish breeding these two pokes, and then a makuhita, LOL

A few days ago, I had a Dive Ball Multiscale Lugia on my wants list and someone told me that was impossible. For a while, I thought dream radar monsters could be in any ball. I thought this because I have a Dragon Dance/Outrage Moxie Salamence in a great ball. My question is, is the Salamence possible in any way? If not, how are things like Dive Ball Omanyte possible?
Dream Radar Pokémon are always in a Dream Ball. Dream World Pokémon can be in any ball. If I recall correctly, HA Bagon can be found in BW2 Hidden Grottoes (any ball) and Omanyte can be found in the Dream World (Sparkling Sea). Multiscale Lugia is Dream Radar only and thus can only be found in the Dream Ball.

Dream radar and dream world are two different things. In the dream world, you can actually battle the poke and catch it in any ball (including dream ball). Dream radar, you use the 3DS app "Dream Radar", and download the poke from it once it is obtained. You don't capture it in a ball, or even battle it like a normal pokemon battle. You just kinda capture it with a beam of light, then you can transfer it to your game, where it will automatcally be in a dream ball.

It really doesn't cost that much. In fact, a lot of them have been acquired for free, if not like one breedable. It's only the adamant 31/31/27/31/13/12 one though, so that's probably why it's so cheap to get from pretty much every thread.
Oh perfect! Will check out different threads to see what they expect to get from it then :).

You can probably get one cheap from a generous person (I can't clone sry ;-;)

P.S. Like your profile pic :P
Love yours too xd.
Isn't Miltank lovely? It's my first ever perfect shiny actually. Literally out of the 'blue' as didn't plan it.

I think Im gonna take your advice and start training my new pokes now xD
Just gotta finish breeding these two pokes, and then a makuhita, LOL
Yeah you should xd. Been EV training and leveling up all my mons for about 2 weeks and still a long way to go. Not to mention have to get tons of heart scales so some of them can relearn moves x.x...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Shelgon can be caught in the Friend Safari with its HA in a Great Ball, just like every other Friend Safari Pokémon :P

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Shelgon can be caught in the Friend Safari with its HA in a Great Ball, just like every other Friend Safari Pokémon :P
Outrage is Gen 5 Tutor/DW.

is there a list out there with a list of impossible combinations of pokemon in certain pokeballs?
Read - Possible Pokeball + Pokemon combinations:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...f-god-read-the-op-first.3498670/#post-5187828

While the other answers you've received are true. D. Dance + Outrage on a Gen 5 capture is illegal. It's hacked and/or edited to have both while it can never have both. So, it's trash and you should get rid of it. Let me double check because lol.

Edit: They could've gotten a D. Dance DW Bagon then tutored Outrage. Still, should get stuff yourself so you wouldn't have to question it, heh.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Oh, so THAT'S how it's possible to have Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh starters in anything other than a standard Poke Ball... I was wondering about that for awhile, but now I know! (I never got to use the Dream World with my White or White 2 games)
You can have Johto starters in different balls (Colosseum) and male Hoenn/Sinnoh starters in other balls (DW event).

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Oh, so THAT'S how it's possible to have Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh starters in anything other than a standard Poke Ball... I was wondering about that for awhile, but now I know! (I never got to use the Dream World with my White or White 2 games)
You can catch Kanto starters in Safaris. You can transfer females of Johto starters from Colosseum (I think that was the game). Bred Sinnoh starters can only ever be in Poke balls.

Edit: Woow esmeya :c

Well, you still can only breed down pokeballs with hoenn/sinnoh starters, since they are male only in the DW. I might've been confused on what you said, but that's what I know on the matter.

You can have Johto starters in different balls (Colosseum) and male Hoenn/Sinnoh starters in other balls (DW event).
Well, you still can only breed down pokeballs with hoenn/sinnoh starters, since they are male only in the DW. I might've been confused on what you said, but that's what I know on the matter.
You might have been confused as to what I said because I'm an idiot. I forgot the Johto starters along with the Unova starters never got released over on the Dream World, since they're still stuck waiting for their hidden abilities to be released. (maybe ORAS for regional Dex completion? Not the place to discuss) Nevertheless, Esmeya straightened me out with the reminder of Pokemon Colosseum apparently having females of the former trio for grabs. And that the other starters were apparently male only at release, thus can't pass down any ball they were caught in for now.

Would someone be willing to trade me a HA female Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad with 31 IVs in Attack? I don't care about anything else, and have several things I'd be willing to trade.

Looking to snag a Diancie from the recent event. I'm hoping for Relaxed and 31/x/31/x/31/x, preferably with nothing under 20. I'd also be Interested in Naive and x/31/x/31/x/31.

I do have my trade thread, but I haven't updated it in such a long time, and I might have quite a lot of other stuff, so if you are looking for anything in particular just ask and I'll look through my Pokebank.

Looking to snag a Diancie from the recent event. I'm hoping for Relaxed and 31/x/31/x/31/x, preferably with nothing under 20. I'd also be Interested in Naive and x/31/x/31/x/31.

I do have my trade thread, but I haven't updated it in such a long time, and I might have quite a lot of other stuff, so if you are looking for anything in particular just ask and I'll look through my Pokebank.
wait till later this week when the event is released to the public. There is only a couple going around all of them seem to be adament as well I believe they are nature locked IDK for sure someone could probably correct me

EDIT: Nvm doesnt seem to be nature locked

Last edited:
Quick question: was a bold 31/31/31/31/31 spread possible in Gen 3?
Second not as quick question: How exactly does SV hatching work? If someone could point me to a guide or something that would be epic
Third more funner question: What's a good ball for heatmor and camerupt? I was thinking luxury or premier

wait till later this week when the event is released to the public. There is only a couple going around all of them seem to be adament as well I believe they are nature locked IDK for sure someone could probably correct me

EDIT: Nvm doesnt seem to be nature locked
No reason not to start shopping now IMO.

Quick question: was a bold 31/31/31/31/31 spread possible in Gen 3?
Second not as quick question: How exactly does SV hatching work? If someone could point me to a guide or something that would be epic
Third more funner question: What's a good ball for heatmor and camerupt? I was thinking luxury or premier
Not sure about the first but SV hatching works when you match you Pokemon's SV with a hatchers SV, and the trade them the egg. When they hatch it the egg will hatch shiny.

Last one, I'd say repeat, but there aren't really any good standard Pokeballs for red/orange/yellow Pokemon =\

You cant SR the Diancie, so getting a good one will be tough. Atm the only one circling is the adamant one.

I have a copy of this diancie, since I was (proudly!!) the one who first brought it to this site. It's Adamant 31/31/x/31/x/x. PM me if interested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)