Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a question would how exactly does the assault vest work. I mean I know you can use status moves if the pokemon is holding it but lets say I put the assault vest on my sylveon that has wish would that work?
No, you CAN'T use status moves while holding an Assault Vest. You can only use attacking moves. Your Sylveon wouldn't be able to use Wish.

No, you CAN'T use status moves while holding an Assault Vest. You can only use attacking moves. Your Sylveon wouldn't be able to use Wish.
crud. Ok then another question excluding leftovers what else is a good item for sylveon. I am running a calm mind set so I am thinking life orb.

So, I'm wondering if it's possible that anyone has a competitive version of this Dream World Halloween Banette Event
Banette ♀

Level 37
OT:Yours
ID:Yours

Ability:Cursed Body
Hold Item:
No Item
Any Nature.
Date of Receiving
Entree Forest. Met at Lv. 37

Feint Attack
Hex
Shadow Ball
Cotton Guard

DescriptionTypeLocation
Nintendo Power Gift - HalloweenGlobal LinkUSA
Start DateEnd Date
15 September 20111 March 2012
Games AvailableBlack, White
This Pokémon is transferred from the Global Link during the event but needs to be captured in Entree Forest at any time afterwards

Hey guys, I really dont know what moves to use on my pokemon in here, xD
On snorlax, I can use either : Crunch, EQ,Pursuit,Zen Headbutt,Self Destruct,Return,Body slam, curse. I plan on sng him with the assault vest, though

Now on talonflame, I invested all his IVs in Speed and Attack and Im thinking of using him with choice band..

Same thing on gyarados, but on him I really have no idea of what moves and items I use... Help ?

On snorlax, I can use either : Crunch, EQ,Pursuit,Zen Headbutt,Self Destruct,Return,Body slam, curse. I plan on sng him with the assault vest, though

Now on talonflame, I invested all his IVs in Speed and Attack and Im thinking of using him with choice band..

Same thing on gyarados, but on him I really have no idea of what moves and items I use... Help ?

So, I'm wondering if it's possible that anyone has a competitive version of this Dream World Halloween Banette Event
Banette ♀

Level 37
OT:Yours
ID:Yours

Ability:Cursed Body
Hold Item:
No Item
Any Nature.
Date of Receiving
Entree Forest. Met at Lv. 37

Feint Attack
Hex
Shadow Ball
Cotton Guard

DescriptionTypeLocation
Nintendo Power Gift - HalloweenGlobal LinkUSA
Start DateEnd Date
15 September 20111 March 2012
Games AvailableBlack, White
This Pokémon is transferred from the Global Link during the event but needs to be captured in Entree Forest at any time afterwards
New Page

I like Body Slam, just for the chance of Paralyze since Snorlax is slow, but you need a cover move in case of Ghost.

Talonflame if you are using just for revenge priority attacker I like max HP and ATK.

Gyarados I have been using his mega and with Mold Breaker I use Dragon Dance and Waterfall.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm looking for a female Spritzee with Aroma Veil in a Heal ball if anyone has one to spare, any nature and IVs will do. Thanks!

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Gonna try to enter that super speed doubles tourney competition. What's better in doubles when using mega gengar? Greninja Matt block or aerodactyl wide guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)