LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

I had agreed a time with potato to meet in the lc room and he never showed up and I was busy the rest of the day so I'm calling activity. Two rounds and I still haven't battled yet *sigh*

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
I forfeit my match to The Avalanches. You're welcome :)

Day Phase 2 has now ended! Night Phase 3 has now begun, so send in your zones to me on Smogon please, because The Unlucky one has said he won't be active for the next few days. Thanks guys, you all did much better this Day Phase!

Night Phase 3 ends Friday, July 18th, 12:00 A.M. EST. Zones 13 and 14 have been removed.

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

You guys are doing much better sending your zones in now. Good job. :)

The deadline is Tuesday, July 22nd, 12:00 A.M. EST

Zone 1 - Monocolor

kingmidas vs Toa Tahu

Zone 2 - LC Doubles

sparktrain vs Kolto
Obvious Power gets bye

Zone 3 - Previous XY Meta (Meditite/Murkrow)

Max Carvalho vs TheFenderStory
queenlucy gets bye

Zone 4 - STABmons

No Players

Zone 5 - No Recovery

Aaron's Aron vs RZL2000
Mega-Swampert gets bye

Zone 6 - Choice Items

No Players

Zone 7 - Monotype

Mr. NudistoBeach vs GlassGlaceon
Sidneyfluff gets bye

Zone 8 - LC UU

potato14798 vs Sunny.
The Avalanches gets bye (lol, you're just cruising through this)

Zone 9 - ADV LC

No Players

Ban List: Chansey, Meditite, Omanyte, Scyther, Wynaut, Zigzagoon

Zone 10 - 1-vs-1

Alphose_Elric vs KS2

Zone 11 - Single Pokemon (6 of same Pokemon)

fatty vs Superpowerdude

Zone 12 - Sketch

Corporal Levi gets bye

Last edited:
won in a gg aside from toa forgetting to ev pawniard and a poison from sludge bomb, and a para from tbolt to para gunk (no full paras though)
Also aron, can you pls tell us whos hurt and whos fully alive, and itd be much smarter if you pair up the people choosing empty areas with other bye players so people can actually play instead of picking dead zones.

Aaron's Aron

Also aron, can you pls tell us whos hurt and whos fully alive, and itd be much smarter if you pair up the people choosing empty areas with other bye players so people can actually play instead of picking dead zones.
There is a list of every player's status in the original post, and it has been there the entire tournament. As for the byes, this way people can make it farther by picking lucky zones. :)

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
sorry i checked back in the forum and the header still said night phase so i didn't really pay attention. superpowerdude contacted me but i won't be able to play until tomorrow. if that's past the deadline, then thats cool, but if you'll count the match tomorrow if i can find him on it'd be greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)