XY LC Suspect 4 (req = 1950 COIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, no hesitation
Dear god...

There is a REALLY simple way to get rid of Scraggy. That way? Fairy types (dur). Spritzee can switch in on almost any of Scraggy's attacks with ease, and KO back with a Moonblast. Don't believe me?

+3 236+ Atk Scraggy Poison Jab vs. 212 HP / 196+ Def Eviolite Spritzee: 22-28 (81.4 - 103.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

That's assuming that Scraggy has used Dragon Dance THREE TIMES, which will almost never happen, since LC is a very aggressive metagame. Snubbull is also a viable choice (queenlucy has been using it quite a bit lately) that can check Scraggy with a combination of Intimidate + Play Rough. While not having as much bulk as Spritzee, it still does its job of checking Scraggy well.

Now let's move on to a different Scenario... Scarf Moxie Scraggy.

Scarf Moxie Scraggy is ridiculously prone to status, all it takes is one Burn or Paralyze for Scraggy to turn useless. Once you figure out that a Scraggy is scarfed, it is insanely easy to deal with - it uses a Fighting move? Go into fighting resist! It uses a Dark move? Go into a Fairy Type (which you should have if you want to check Scraggy in the first place)! Additionally, you could just flat out remove Scraggy's Scarf with Knock Off, which is Uber-common. Scarf Scraggy is also checked by the aforementioned Fairy types, Snubbull and Spritzee, and is also KO'd by Fletchling.

tl;dr, Scraggy is not broken, get a Fairy type or Fletchling

Well after testing out a crapton of teams and eventually sticking with the one I had all along, I've got mine. Not at all proud of it, but got 'em.
reqs2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)