Gen 6 Friends You Haven't Met Yet - XY Ubers Tournament [Won By Fossils]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Activity vs Orch, he said he will be leaving for 5 days, we had to play today but he isn't here.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Me and malefic have very different time zones (he is +8 gmt, I'm -7). Could we change opponents? Apparently he can only play 7 pm -midnight his time and that's like 4 am - 8 am my time.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Me and malefic have very different time zones (he is +8 gmt, I'm -7). Could we change opponents? Apparently he can only play 7 pm -midnight his time and that's like 4 am - 8 am my time.
I'm sorry, I gave both a time frame for opponents to contact each other and for each team to change their lineups.

Sorry, but I believe I gave plenty of time for things like this to be taken care of, especially considering you're only bringing this up now, in a period of time I've had to extend the deadline.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
I'm subbing for someone else, I didn't get an "extension", we talked sorta after the new matchup was created and apparently I'm the only one who is trying to solve it here with your help (or not?). I don't know what he thinks about this situation.

There's nothing I can do about this; I only get PC access in the evenings for the week. Sunday is the earliest full day I'll be free (and possibly Friday but it's unlikely). My teammates can help out here but if this turns out to be the deciding match then give us an extension till Sunday and we'll get it done. R2 can still be posted in the meantime.

Aenonar orch el poeta Haunted24

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
I will post round 2 on Sunday. malefic and Art Vandelay, you better complete your match by then. Also - get your team active, ffs, or I'll sub everyone out.

As for the teams that won round 1 - SEND YOUR LINEUPS TO ME FOR WEEK 2!

DontStealMyPenguin was last seen:
Sunday at 6:49 AM
I have gotten pretty busy lately. Unless he actually shows up when I'm available, I request activity.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
^ hellz no. It's 1-1 right now and I'm not going down. So better get your teammates to win some matches, you're gonna need those points son

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
With the coinfiips done publicly, which many can verify, the results have been updated in the OP.

Expect round 2 by Saturday. SEND IN LINEUPS TO ME GDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)