Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I'd like to know.

Is it considered "hacking" or requesting hacking if I ask for someone to Pokegen/Powersav, etc. a Pokemon, that would otherwise be legal, for a breeding parent?

I need a 0 atk IV ditto with positive ivs in hp and something that's not speed, msg me as soon as possible. I'll trade you spit back anylitic 0 speed magnimites, or a hidden ability treecko. I some some other hidden ability pokemon that are decently uncommon for trade, as well.

Please, please msg me as soon as possible if you have one for trade, I just really want to breed the perfect anylitic magnimite, and I am oh so close to getting one.
I have multiple 5 iv jolly gabites to trade as well now, and I updated my signature.

Derp, no. I really don't know anything about the dream world. Thanks for the correction XD
Jumping off this, I want to be sure, was the parent considered hacked because it was Powersaved, or because the Pokemon (theoretically) could not come in a different ball?

Do this if you have soul silver and heart gold.
grasswhistle, dynamic punch, nasty plot, teeter dance
Ok gonna have a long night and need something to breed. Someone give me an idea. I can do hp fire ice and grass.

If you want a challenge do this
egg moves rollout, spikes, defense curl

Jumping off this, I want to be sure, was the parent considered hacked because it was Powersaved, or because the Pokemon (theoretically) could not come in a different ball?
Powersaved. Honestly I'm fine with people who hack balls onto the parent just to breed. Most people aren't though

That sounds ugly
Edit: no HGss
how about this with Hp grass (hate to say this as well because I have breed to many of these I have 5 different types)
upload_2014-7-23_22-42-19.png

Ultra is for shiny
Edit: if you want some spitbacks from my thread I can maybe give you a few for free.
edit edit: you can breed it in celebration of omega ruby and alpha sapphire lol just like I did.

Hi, still looking for a Female Heavy Ball Munchlax/Snorlax with 31/31/31/X/31/31 and SelfDestruct. Post on my thread if you'd like to trade me one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)