Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

it is a shame there won't be any more transformation characters. deku/goron/zora link (plus fierce deity link as final smash) would've been great to play as and to plug the inevitable MM3D.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
i want a cutout of the male villager with the text "Praise the sun!" imposed on it

ontopic, isn't a Galaga one of the old-school gaming things? Why's it on Wii U?

(Different post to differentiate, combine if felt needed)

Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
(Different post to differentiate, combine if felt needed)

Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.

Wow thats a terrible translation... I think he means Reshiram and not Milotic...

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I would assume he meant Kyurem, considering he already mentioned Reshiram and talked about how Zerkrom and "Milotic" would appear, too.
Just... Milotic makes no sense... Unless they are forshadowing Mega Milotic or something? breh has said Kyurem/Milotic share no characters either, so it would be pretty hard to mistranslate them... I'm pretty confused about this turn of events :(

Just... Milotic makes no sense... Unless they are forshadowing Mega Milotic or something? breh has said Kyurem/Milotic share no characters either, so it would be pretty hard to mistranslate them... I'm pretty confused about this turn of events :(
No I understand, I'm just saying Milotic was more likely mistranslated as Kyurem than Reshiram based on how the sentence was structured.

But then again if they mistranslated that who knows what else they messed up lol.

No I understand, I'm just saying Milotic was more likely mistranslated as Kyurem than Reshiram based on how the sentence was structured.

But then again if they mistranslated that who knows what else they messed up lol.
Not a mistranslation, Sakurai defs wrote Mirokarosu (Milotic) in his update.

Real talk though, this actually was a worthwhile week of PotDs with an AT, item and two stages. Gonna be bold and predict a vet for the next one! Hoping for my boy Lucas ofc, but it's prolly gonna be someone more obvious like Wario. I'd be happy with any vet reveal though really.

So i am seeing SSB4 and it looks awesome, I might be getting it because I just got a WII U (For Mario Kart 8) but theirs one thing that's putting me off..

Please tell me their still a chance of snake being in SSB4 :-;.
I mean know we have Sonic, Megaman and Pacman, but I think 4 Guess members are okay right ??
I'd definitely buy this game if snake was in it :D

What's up with this bomb? This looks like the stadium for the Home-run Contest, but there's no bat. Once you touch the bomb, it begins to count down. Give it enough damage and launch it at the right time…then once the bomb's countdown hits zero…!!

(Comment)

...It goes BOOOOOM! Not only will the blast destroy targets, but it'll also cause a chain reaction by using shattered walls and bomb blocks--all of which contributes to you getting a high score!! This is a new activity that combines the concepts of Target Smash and the Home-run Contest--it's called Target Blast! Your final score is the total you rack up over two rounds. Of course, your Target Blast scores contribute to your Global Smash Power, too.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Game comes out in about 2 months so 10/3/14, now I predict that we will have one Nintendo Direct in August and one in September. Now having said that I firmly believe that there will be a reveal of 3 or so characters (1 new 2 veterans or 2 new 1 veteran as we saw in the last trailer). When it comes time for the release we will then be greeted by new reveals that are in the game and un announced. Now you're asking yourself why? Because its a perfect way for Sakurai to add more excitement into the series, when people get the game on release day I guarantee that if they include a shocking hidden character or some veterans that we thought were gone for good, it's going to very memorable and will give players the feelings of nostalgia that they miss along with their favorite characters, that being said I can't remember how many characters we're at I think 36 or so? So Im beginning to wonder where we cap off at this point I think its fair to assume that we cap off at 50 or so with the way things are but I could be wrong, anyways just my thoughts.

Game comes out in about 2 months so 10/3/14, now I predict that we will have one Nintendo Direct in August and one in September. Now having said that I firmly believe that there will be a reveal of 3 or so characters (1 new 2 veterans or 2 new 1 veteran as we saw in the last trailer). When it comes time for the release we will then be greeted by new reveals that are in the game and un announced. Now you're asking yourself why? Because its a perfect way for Sakurai to add more excitement into the series, when people get the game on release day I guarantee that if they include a shocking hidden character or some veterans that we thought were gone for good, it's going to very memorable and will give players the feelings of nostalgia that they miss along with their favorite characters, that being said I can't remember how many characters we're at I think 36 or so? So Im beginning to wonder where we cap off at this point I think its fair to assume that we cap off at 50 or so with the way things are but I could be wrong, anyways just my thoughts.
#SaveJigglypuff lol

breh

強いだね
There's no chance that Jigglypuff will not appear in this game. Only question imo is if it'll still keep sing or if it'll get something new and / or Fairy-typed. It'd also be interesting if Competitive could be implemented somehow into its design (though frankly how to do that without making it lucario is beyond me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)