DOU Doubles Circuit Summer Seasonal - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat atomicllamas 2-1 in 3 ggs except for that crit at the end of the third. Not sure how I came back in the 3rd game after I fucked up in the first turn. Gl in the last round

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Won 2-0 vs Matt, ggs.

Change your predictions Finally.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am leaving to go camping tomorrow and will be gone till Monday. So that means no top cut until Monday night. Deadline will be adjusted accordingly but we don't really need them in top cut assuming bitches finish their battles quickly... also no bitching about a delay kthx :]

I believe Haruno missed our scheduled time, which was 7-9 AM EST Saturday (today). I'm not available for the rest of the weekend so this is an activity post?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I believe Haruno missed our scheduled time, which was 7-9 AM EST Saturday (today). I'm not available for the rest of the weekend so this is an activity post?
????????? You said 7-9am my time (GMT-7) which I'm currently awake for according to our VMs. So if anything I should get activity. And mizu extended it to Monday. So er Fite when

edit: Stop trying to make some bullshit up to get the activity win when you're changing the time of the fight.

edit2: The time of this post is the scheduled time and you're not on so ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)