Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Your metagame is not my metagame. I just think that empoleon does have some interesting physical choices (earthquake and rock slide, for example), and could potentially capitalize on defiant boosts from defog when built with a more aggressive spread (with a nature that doesn't nerf attack). People DO use intimidate in VGC (drops attack, similarly activates competitive and defiant abilities, the point I was TRYING to make, and the main reason people run bisharp and wiggltuff, for example). I'm sure a +2 attack boost could really surprise some of empoleon's would be checks, but since I don't play OU / UU very much, I can't craft a better argument, and I'll concede to flargananddingle and Chill. :)

EDIT: forgot to add wigglytuff--it's the main reason people use wigglytuff as well.

Last edited:
I have a 5 IV oddish here, but I have no Idea on how to use it competetively.It has a few egg moves and a relaxed nature.How should I use t ?

Also, looking for :
Prankster cottonee 5 IV with Encore, switcheroo
Calm 5 IV Simple Woobat with Stored Power
Afetrmath Calm 5 Iv drifbloon
Unburden Jolly/Adamant Hawlucha
Careful 5 IV Banette with Cotton Guard,Destiny Bond ,Shadow sneak and confuse ray
Adamant barbaracle 5 IV Tough Claws
No Guard Adamant Machamp with Quick Guard, Knock Off, Bullet punch and one elemental punch

PM me if you have one of these so we can work something out .

EDIT:Also looking for jolly Meditite with Bullet punch, Fake out, Drain punch and ice/fire punch

I have a 5 IV oddish here, but I have no Idea on how to use it competetively.It has a few egg moves and a relaxed nature.How should I use t ?

Also, looking for :
Prankster cottonee 5 IV with Encore, switcheroo
Calm 5 IV Simple Woobat with Stored Power
Afetrmath Calm 5 Iv drifbloon
Unburden Jolly/Adamant Hawlucha
Careful 5 IV Banette with Cotton Guard,Destiny Bond ,Shadow sneak and confuse ray
Adamant barbaracle 5 IV Tough Claws
No Guard Adamant Machamp with Quick Guard, Knock Off, Bullet punch and one elemental punch

PM me if you have one of these so we can work something out .

EDIT:Also looking for jolly Meditite with Bullet punch, Fake out, Drain punch and ice/fire punch
bump

I didn't expect so many responses! If you want an RNG project done from the following games, PM me:

Colosseum
Pearl
Heart Gold
Emerald
Fire Red

I will be working on all of these for the next 2 weeks. Best offers get theirs first.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
And so that would mean getting a 6 IV Pokemon hatched is by chance?
Also using that time machine method of breeding will be helpful too, especially if you're aiming for 6 IVs.
And yeah 6 IVs is by chance. Some times you get lucky, like me.
Since last week, I got 6 hex-flawless spreads :p

Anyone who has used or knows what this can used for and moveset and if its correct nature, ivs and evs please.

Lvl 1 Aron- Rock Head
- Iron Head, Head Smash, Stealth Rock, and Curse w/ Relaxed nature

I didn't expect so many responses! If you want an RNG project done from the following games, PM me:

Colosseum
Pearl
Heart Gold
Emerald
Fire Red

I will be working on all of these for the next 2 weeks. Best offers get theirs first.
I already suggested Jolly Seismic Toss Kang & Adamant Focus Punch Mawile, for offers CMT :)

Also can you even RNG Manip Colosseum? I thought it was only good for getting Johto starters in neat balls

I already suggested Jolly Seismic Toss Kang & Adamant Focus Punch Mawile, for offers CMT :)

Also can you even RNG Manip Colosseum? I thought it was only good for getting Johto starters in neat balls
Yeah that's probably all I'll do. I can soft reset for the legendaries in it, and I'm pretty sure there are specific moves that can only be taught to pokemon on that game. Example: Manectric only learns Refresh from purification on XD.

What would be the best nature, ability and ev spread for amoongus? I'm going to use it in doubles with rage powder.
Regenergator w/ Sassy - 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD

Let's you live a Life Orb boosted Psyshock from Latios.

Also the low speed can work to your advantage against TR teams.

Last edited:

Colosseum
Pearl
Heart Gold
Emerald
Fire Red

Could you get me Net Ball Totodile and Timer Ball Chikorita from Colosseum? I can offer anything in my list, shiny 5IV Squirtle (the sister of the one in my trophy case), and I should hopefully be getting a shiny 5IV Mareep hatched soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)