My First Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I am kind of new to this sort of thing so bear with me.
so let me show what i have multiple of...

15 Shellder all jolly and have shell armor, with rock blast and 0 ev's

26 doduo, natures and abilities vary between them and no egg moves for any and 0 ev's
now for singles...

lonely pressure mewtwo (could be used for mega mewtwo x)

modest female contrary shuckle from DR
now for a shiny

Shiny adamant sheer force braviary with brave bird, rock slide,crush claw, and hone claws
ev's: 252 atk, 6 hp and 252 speed. iv's are 30/31/17/24/18/31

now for LF's

jolly/adamant rattled poochyena female egg moves and iv's don't matter
and a king's rock

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sadly that doesn't put you above the rules, it's a rule to list IVs, nature, EVs, etc:
List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
the rest you can find here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

do you really expect me to list iv's for 44 different pokemon? i would be up all night
You don't have to list every IV if you have overlaps. For example you can say 'I have 15 do duo with 31/31/31/x/31/31.' Use the IV judge to quickly figure out your IVs and mark the Pokemon.

Most people here at smogon are only interested in 5IV Pokemon unless they happen to be females in cool balls.

You should check out some threads around here to get an idea of how it works.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

everyone else is expected to, not sure why you'd be any different. I've seen threads with more than that here.
what if i said the doduo and shellder were lousy spitbacks, only good for breeding, and noting more... dont reply i know what you will say "i am a stupid hard ass. I don't give a rat's ass about anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)