XY OU Mega Momentum [Beginner RMT]

Opinions on this team?

• Total voters
Mega Momentum

Hey Smogon, this is my first RMT. I'm relatively new to the competitive battling scene, maybe only a few months or so. The goal of me posting this team is to gain feedback and expose my flaws when building teams. If you could provide detailed feedback it'll be great. Also, I'll apologize in advance for any noob mistakes that I may make, be it the formatting or the team itself. Anyway, let's get started with this.
The goal of the team is to utilize a solid VoltTurn core to constantly gain momentum without letting up, and to weaken many of Mega Gyarados's checks and counters such as Ferrothorn before attempting to do an outright sweep after a DD when the time is right.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
This is what I usually lead with if I'm not aiming to counter my opponents lead with another Pokemon. Intimidate is a wonderful ability if it's not Defiant, increasing it's bulk against physical threats.This set has invested heavily in bulk, so it can take many super effective moves like a +0 Ice Beam and proceed to set up rocks. Knock Off allows me to get the KO on Pokemon such as Espeon and if it dosen't, drop the Light Clay and any other common uses of the move. Band...Sashes...Leftovers and the like. U-Turn, true to the team's overall strategy is to constantly apply pressure. I'll usually play conservatively with this so that I can set up rocks later on if a defogger or spinner is present.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
Thundurus is my utility Pokemon. Knock Off for the same reasons as Landorus-T. HP ice is for nailing Pokemon such as opposing Lando-T and other ground types in general. Thunder Wave is to abuse the ability Prankster, and it can really cripple the opponent depending on how many Pokemon you nail with TWave. Again, Volt Switch is for momentum and is useful for Thundurus to get a huge chunk of damage on anything that dosen't resist it's well as the ability to switch out, since Thundurus is pretty frail to begin with anyway. Life Orb really adds power to this set. Great for a frail Pokemon and the parting damage caused by a LO Volt Switch has KOed frailer mons before.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Tailwind
This. It's not uncommon for Talonflame to sweep even early to mid game against players who don't pack a realize check or counter, for me at least. Slap on a Choice Band, and you have a goddamn beast. The moveset here is the standard set, abusing both of it's STAB and Gale Wings. U-Turn slapped with a Band does tremendous amounts of damage, nearly ~70% against Pokemon that are neutral to it. Those that are weak to it is usually an instant KO. Talonflame is frail, so Tailwind can be used as a last ditch option instead of inflicting minuscule damage with Brave Bird which can open up a sweep for Gyarados later on. Talonflame is also here to make quick work of Ferrothorn and Skarmory, which can really hinder Mega Gyarados' sweep later on. Brave Bird takes out Conkeldurr and to a lesser extent Breloom, both of which will pose problems if alive when Gyarados attempts a sweep, especially with priority Mach Punch.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Defog
I may need to justify the use of a somewhat uncommon Scizor here. Scizor is my sole defogger on this team, and the fact that it's neutral to SR and immune to Toxic Spikes as well as Spikes doing minuscule damage to it really helps it shine, giving it a leg up over Lati@s, which have truckloads of weaknesses and other flying defoggers. Life Orb dosen't lock me into a Choiced Defog, which is really what Scizor is meant to do anyway. It gives me additional damage on the U-Turn and LO Technician Bullet Punch hits like a truck. Because it's a defogger, I wanted to still have the offensive presence but without the need to be locked into a single move. This also wraps up the VoltTurn portion of the team. Scizor does his work by also taking care of the faries, taking laughable damage from the only common priority move used by Azumarill, Aqua Jet and easily KOing all the rest of them, which will make Dragon Gyarados's sweep that much easier.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Bounce
The star of this team, Mega Gyarados can literally plow through teams without Pokemon that can wall it, or if it's accumulated so many DD boosts it really dosen't matter anymore. Intimidate is used to weaken the physical opposing Pokemon before mega evolving, and to get a DD up while the physical Pokemon switches out to revert it's attack stat. Unless immediately threatened, MegaGyara's immense bulk should let it get 2-3 and maybe even more DD's up, at this point where it can just spam waterfall and earthquake, hitting Lati@s and Gengar as well as Rotom-W, courtesy of Mold Breaker. Another thing Mold Breaker does is get rid of annoying abilities like Hydration, as well as the beloved Gale Wings. The only reason why the uncommon Bounce is here is for me to OHKO Mega Venusaur, which would otherwise wall this set as well as to avoid Toxic and Leech Seed is I haven't been status'ed already.

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish
This is my primary revenge killer against speedy threats that my team can't outspeed. Moonblast and Psyshock both abuse its dual STAB, notably Psyshock being able to OHKO Mega Venusaur after SR and whatever hazards that may be up. Fairy is a near essential type now, mainly due to its wonderful resistances, not to mention dragon immunity, which is the main purpose of Gardevior here- to revenge kill dragons with Moonblast. Focus Blast is for additional coverage against Steel types which threaten it,though 70% dosen't warrant much use for me. Besides, priority Bullet Punch can KO anyway. Trace is a wonderful ability, and can sometimes decide games for me. Tracing a Lando-T intimidate and bouncing it back on him can really hinder it, as well as other abilities like Mold Breaker, Sturdy from Forretress and the like. Healing Wish is a suicidal option, and healing a weakened and worn down sweeper like Talonflame or Gyarados can really turn the game around.

This wraps up my team. As I'm a beginner, there are probably tons of flaws, so please point them out if you spot them. If any of the more experienced OU battlers have the time, pleas try playtesting it in your free time to maybe help me improve this team. Thanks for reading this.

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Tailwind
Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Defog
Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Bounce
Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Last edited:
Reactions: Scy
So, no time for playtesting, but I do feel as though this team is a very good start, so nice work so far. I do have a few ideas for improvements, though, so bear with me.

On paper at least, it looks like Keldeo and Charizard X give you some major issues. Specs Keldeo, for one, is capable of OHKOing every single Pokemon on your team once Gyarados has Mega Evolved, and Gyarados actually falls to Hydro Pump if your opponent can get Stealth Rocks up first. This means that although you can force Keldeo out with Talonflame and Thundurus, you have no way to actually switch into it, and it can come in repeatedly on Scizor for little cost. Mega Zard X puts massive pressure on you as well, again being able to come in on Scizor, grab a boost, and plow straight through most of your team. I'm going to suggest swapping Gardevoir out for a Scarf Latios or Latias. Both provide you with a reasonable switch in to Keldeo, and both are capable of revenge killing Mega Charizard if you can keep it from boosting past +1 Speed. Usually I would recommend Latios for this sort of role, but Latias can run Healing Wish like Gardevoir, and it's a fantastic option to have on almost any team.

Your Thundurus set confuses me a little. Max HP on a frail Pokemon like Thundurus, mixed with a Hasty nature and a Life Orb is a little counterproductive. Imo running a spread of 4 Attack / 252 Sp Attack / 252 Speed with a Naive nature is going to help you out far more in the long run, allowing you to hit far harder. If you really want to run bulk, I could probably figure out some sort of spread for you, but you may want to consider trying Zapdos out if you're looking for a tankier Volt Switcher (it learns Defog, too).

Scizor should be running Iron Plate if you're going for an offensive Defogger set. Sciz is going to be taking quite a bit of damage coming into hazards, and taking extra residual damage isn't ideal. Iron Plate allows you to keep most of your offensive power on Bullet Punch, which is nice. I'm feeling like a bulkier, slower EV spread would work nicely here, but it's really just preference.

Lastly, you should try Taunt over Bounce on Mega Gyarados. It allows you to shut down status users like Mega Venusaur and Chansey (another fairly significant problem to your team). You will have to be a bit more cautious about Mega Evolving around Venusaur, though, since Giga Drain doesn't pose as much of a threat to regular Gyarados as it does to a Megaed one.

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

or

Latias (F) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Healing Wish

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Anyways, hope I gave you a few things to consider at least. Good luck :)

Great start here. I agree with running Iron Plate on Scizor if you're investing in an offensive defogger set. How has Thundurus been going for you? I noticed you're missing some bulk and Rotom-W can preform similarly to your Thundurus. A bulky Zapdos would also work if you would like to change your Scizor's set.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

So, no time for playtesting, but I do feel as though this team is a very good start, so nice work so far. I do have a few ideas for improvements, though, so bear with me.

On paper at least, it looks like Keldeo and Charizard X give you some major issues. Specs Keldeo, for one, is capable of OHKOing every single Pokemon on your team once Gyarados has Mega Evolved, and Gyarados actually falls to Hydro Pump if your opponent can get Stealth Rocks up first. This means that although you can force Keldeo out with Talonflame and Thundurus, you have no way to actually switch into it, and it can come in repeatedly on Scizor for little cost. Mega Zard X puts massive pressure on you as well, again being able to come in on Scizor, grab a boost, and plow straight through most of your team. I'm going to suggest swapping Gardevoir out for a Scarf Latios or Latias. Both provide you with a reasonable switch in to Keldeo, and both are capable of revenge killing Mega Charizard if you can keep it from boosting past +1 Speed. Usually I would recommend Latios for this sort of role, but Latias can run Healing Wish like Gardevoir, and it's a fantastic option to have on almost any team.

Your Thundurus set confuses me a little. Max HP on a frail Pokemon like Thundurus, mixed with a Hasty nature and a Life Orb is a little counterproductive. Imo running a spread of 4 Attack / 252 Sp Attack / 252 Speed with a Naive nature is going to help you out far more in the long run, allowing you to hit far harder. If you really want to run bulk, I could probably figure out some sort of spread for you, but you may want to consider trying Zapdos out if you're looking for a tankier Volt Switcher (it learns Defog, too).

Scizor should be running Iron Plate if you're going for an offensive Defogger set. Sciz is going to be taking quite a bit of damage coming into hazards, and taking extra residual damage isn't ideal. Iron Plate allows you to keep most of your offensive power on Bullet Punch, which is nice. I'm feeling like a bulkier, slower EV spread would work nicely here, but it's really just preference.

Lastly, you should try Taunt over Bounce on Mega Gyarados. It allows you to shut down status users like Mega Venusaur and Chansey (another fairly significant problem to your team). You will have to be a bit more cautious about Mega Evolving around Venusaur, though, since Giga Drain doesn't pose as much of a threat to regular Gyarados as it does to a Megaed one.

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

or

Latias (F) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Healing Wish

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Anyways, hope I gave you a few things to consider at least. Good luck :)
Thanks BlackLight for the suggestions. You hit a nail there, I haven't had much problems with Keldeo recently because I haven't seen it much, surprisingly, but Zard-X does demolish, especially if it's the bulky DD set. I think that Scarf Lati@s are always good, but I'm wary of having too many dragon weaknesses, just because dragons are everywhere and faries. I also like the presence of a fairy type because of the nice dragon immunity, which can really stop some sweepers in their tracks. Thanks for pointing out the flaw with Thundurs' EVs, which I really don't know why I did. I haven't tried the offensive Iron Plate set, but it does seem like a viable item. I'll try it out and get back to you, thanks for the rate! :)

Great start here. I agree with running Iron Plate on Scizor if you're investing in an offensive defogger set. How has Thundurus been going for you? I noticed you're missing some bulk and Rotom-W can preform similarly to your Thundurus. A bulky Zapdos would also work if you would like to change your Scizor's set.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
Thanks Dga for the reply. Rotom-W is appreciated for the extra bulk, but I still like Thundurus for the offensive presence that comes with it, though fragility may be a huge problem especially with rocks still up. I think I'll stick with Scizor, though, purely because I don't like Zapdos taking a huge 25% from rocks,especially if he's a defogger. Thanks for the rate, I'll try out Rotom and let you know how it works.

Hey this is a very solid team! It handles almost every threat, and have great offensive synergy. Gratz on the final product!

However I do see some slight issues. Firstly, nothing handles Zard Y on the team. It very easily comes in and takes a kill. I can see the team having troubles with Keldeo too, and the team has no switch-ins to the ol' so common Rotom-W. Some of your EV spreads are also very weird, so I do have some changes to propose, which I feel will better improve the team :]

1. Thundurus and Gardevoir
User BlackLight had already basically said what I wanna say. Firstly, never run max hp on regular Thundurus. Its role is to hit hard, and if something cannot be handled, it will get of a kamikaze TWave. It is very unwise to run Hp EVs on an offensive mon like Thundurus. Also, run Naive. Thundurus is very important to handle threats like Mega Pinsir, since it is resistant to Flying. It is also resistant to a lot of other common physical moves (steel, fighting, etc) like Close Combat and Bullet Punch. I dont find the SpDef stat of Thundy important, since it'd be dying to most special hits anyway. So, run 252 spatk on Thundurus with a Naive Nature. As for Gardevoir, what BlackLight said was very true. Replacing Gardevoir with a Latios will patch up your team's Keldeo and Zard Y weakness, while allowing you a Rotom-W switch in at the same time. However, I do think Specs will benefit the team more, as with Thundy's TWave as well as priority in Talon / Scizor, scarf Latios will not be doing that much. Specs however, allows Latios to hit way harder, and can dent teams for your Volturn core. Latios' EV Spread is for him to better deal with Zard Y, and TBolt is used for Azumarill. Looking at your team, you will get swept by Azumarill easily should one of your priority users go down. So, here are the two mons:
Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 32 HP / 184 SpA / 40 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

2. Landorus-T
Run 88 Speed EVs to outspeed Bisharp and prevent them from getting off a Knock off. Also, Rock Slide > Knock Off, because aside Thundurus, Landorus is your only answer to Talonflame. OHKOing it is thus very important.
EVs: 180 HP / 240 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

3. Scizor
With a speedy Scizor, definitely run Superpower > Knock Off. Aegisalsh is gone, so Knock Off is really not as good as before on Scizor. Plus, nailing a kill on Heatran is very important, since you don't have a reliable switch in to Tran (Gyara will not like a burn). U-Turn already covers the Psychic types for you anyway, so Superpower is more crucial in my opinion (it also allows you to hit Ferrothorn hard).
Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Defog

4. Gyarados
If you're running Mega Gyara, do not run Bounce. I get that Bounce is to hit Mega Venusaur, but after mega evolving, you get Mold Breaker, which makes Ice Fang a better option (mold breaker ignores thick fat). Ice Fang also allows you to OHKO Dragonite through Multiscale at +1, as once again, Mold Breaker ignores Multiscale also. Oh and, put the 4 EVs somewhere else. Never run an even number Hp on mons weak to rocks, since an odd number will allow regular Gyara to survive 4 rocks switch-ins. So yeah, I recommend swapping Bounce for Ice Fang
Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

That should be everything. Hope you benefited from this, cheers!

Last edited:
Mostly ditto on what everybody said, though I would go for Latias over Latios because the latter has pretty average bulk and Keldeo and Zard Y are incredibly powerful, just so you know. And one more thing, Mold Breaker does not nullify Gale Wings, only stuff such as Sturdy and Multiscale that affect the power of your moves. Go for Ice Fang over Bounce on Gyarados (MB nullifies Thick Fat) because you're gonna be easily Protect stalled/set upped on/switch to a resist. Jolly Nature is also an option to outspeed 112 Spe TankZard X. And no, Scizor takes a lot of damage from Aqua Jet because it's not invested in bulk. I suggest you remove Speed EVs and add them to the defenses of your choice. Hope this helps :)

Latias @ Life Orb / Lefties / Light Clay
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe (feel very free to reduce power for bulk)

- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- HP Fire / Recover / Light Screen
- Dragon Pulse / Thunderbolt / Surf

You can make this Latias a bulky screener, utility check or whatever. TBolt is for Azu, Surf is for Ttar. The third moveslot is kinda explanatory.

Scizor @ Iron Plate / Lefties
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def or SpD (feel free not to invest in Atk and give everything to bulk instead since it's only a utility mon, your choice)

- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Knock Off

Super cool utility check. Knock Off is for stallbreaking, bulk is to survive against Azu or special attackers, depending on your investment.

Be careful though, my suggestions give you less offensive power in exchange for easily defeating stall.

Mostly ditto on what everybody said, though I would go for Latias over Latios because the latter has pretty average bulk and Keldeo and Zard Y are incredibly powerful, just so you know. And one more thing, Mold Breaker does not nullify Gale Wings, only stuff such as Sturdy and Multiscale that affect the power of your moves. Go for Ice Fang over Bounce on Gyarados (MB nullifies Thick Fat) because you're gonna be easily Protect stalled/set upped on/switch to a resist. Jolly Nature is also an option to outspeed 112 Spe TankZard X. And no, Scizor takes a lot of damage from Aqua Jet because it's not invested in bulk. I suggest you remove Speed EVs and add them to the defenses of your choice. Hope this helps :)

Latias @ Life Orb / Lefties / Light Clay
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe (feel very free to reduce power for bulk)

- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- HP Fire / Recover / Light Screen
- Dragon Pulse / Thunderbolt / Surf

You can make this Latias a bulky screener, utility check or whatever. TBolt is for Azu, Surf is for Ttar. The third moveslot is kinda explanatory.

Scizor @ Iron Plate / Lefties
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def or SpD (feel free not to invest in Atk and give everything to bulk instead since it's only a utility mon, your choice)

- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Knock Off

Super cool utility check. Knock Off is for stallbreaking, bulk is to survive against Azu or special attackers, depending on your investment.

Be careful though, my suggestions give you less offensive power in exchange for easily defeating stall.
Thanks for the rate first off. :) With regards to Ice Fang, it's been mentioned before, so I think it's viable, escpially when Thick Fat's nullified. Besides I never liked the fact that Bounce was a move that required two turns, so I'll go with that. With regards to Latias, I'll try it out for a bit and maybe post back here with my results. Want to see if the extra bulk/ power drop is noticeable.

Hey this is a very solid team! It handles almost every threat, and have great offensive synergy. Gratz on the final product!

However I do see some slight issues. Firstly, nothing handles Zard Y on the team. It very easily comes in and takes a kill. I can see the team having troubles with Keldeo too, and the team has no switch-ins to the ol' so common Rotom-W. Some of your EV spreads are also very weird, so I do have some changes to propose, which I feel will better improve the team :]

1. Thundurus and Gardevoir
User BlackLight had already basically said what I wanna say. Firstly, never run max hp on regular Thundurus. Its role is to hit hard, and if something cannot be handled, it will get of a kamikaze TWave. It is very unwise to run Hp EVs on an offensive mon like Thundurus. Also, run Naive. Thundurus is very important to handle threats like Mega Pinsir, since it is resistant to Flying. It is also resistant to a lot of other common physical moves (steel, fighting, etc) like Close Combat and Bullet Punch. I dont find the SpDef stat of Thundy important, since it'd be dying to most special hits anyway. So, run 252 spatk on Thundurus with a Naive Nature. As for Gardevoir, what BlackLight said was very true. Replacing Gardevoir with a Latios will patch up your team's Keldeo and Zard Y weakness, while allowing you a Rotom-W switch in at the same time. However, I do think Specs will benefit the team more, as with Thundy's TWave as well as priority in Talon / Scizor, scarf Latios will not be doing that much. Specs however, allows Latios to hit way harder, and can dent teams for your Volturn core. Latios' EV Spread is for him to better deal with Zard Y, and TBolt is used for Azumarill. Looking at your team, you will get swept by Azumarill easily should one of your priority users go down. So, here are the two mons:
Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 192 SpA / 64 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

2. Landorus-T
Run 88 Speed EVs to outspeed Bisharp and prevent them from getting off a Knock off. Also, Rock Slide > Knock Off, because aside Thundurus, Landorus is your only answer to Talonflame. OHKOing it is thus very important.
EVs: 180 HP / 240 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

3. Scizor
With a speedy Scizor, definitely run Superpower > Knock Off. Aegisalsh is gone, so Knock Off is really not as good as before on Scizor. Plus, nailing a kill on Heatran is very important, since you don't have a reliable switch in to Tran (Gyara will not like a burn). U-Turn already covers the Psychic types for you anyway, so Superpower is more crucial in my opinion (it also allows you to hit Ferrothorn hard).
Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Defog

4. Gyarados
If you're running Mega Gyara, do not run Bounce. I get that Bounce is to hit Mega Venusaur, but after mega evolving, you get Mold Breaker, which makes Ice Fang a better option (mold breaker ignores thick fat). Ice Fang also allows you to OHKO Dragonite through Multiscale at +1, as once again, Mold Breaker ignores Multiscale also. Oh and, put the 4 EVs somewhere else. Never run an even number Hp on mons weak to rocks, since an odd number will allow regular Gyara to survive 4 rocks switch-ins. So yeah, I recommend swapping Bounce for Ice Fang
Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

That should be everything. Hope you benefited from this, cheers!
Thanks for the rate Scy! Yeah, I actually agree with all of these, and I'll implement it shortly. Even though Rotom-W's supposed to have declined in usage slightly in this gen, I still see it quite a bit, so having an answer to it as well as two S threats are always nice. I'll implement the EVs too, since I can't for the life of me remember speed numbers, but keeping my rightful leftovers sounds cool. Thanks!

Reactions: Scy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)