Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokeball Vivillon, toss or keep?

Mild nature. 28 , 29 / 2 , 3 / 8 / 28 / 30 , 31 / 30

Leaning towards keep.
It looks like that could be HP fighting. I would check to see if it is :]. I would probably keep either way. Sur, modest is better, but at least it's a SPATT nature.

I wanna try this 40-peso ($0.93-0.95) SD card drive I bought, and I also wanna check my eggs.
So looking for someone who will "battle" with me.
I'll just forfeit anyway, to check my egg SVs via KeyBV.
Hi there. I'd like to help you if you'll let me. You just need to setup a battle so you have a replay correct?

Does anyone have these Pokemon freshly bred or anything?:

Hydreigon / Modest / Levitate
Azumarill / Adamant / Huge Power (for Belly Drum set)
Manectric / Timid / Lightningrod
Tyranitar / Adamant or Jolly / Sand Stream
Amoonguss / Sassy / Regenerator

I need them for VGC and I'm looking for basically a hand out. It sounds bad, I know, but I need them, and I don't really have too many good Pokemon with IV's on X/Y to offer...

I need them for VGC and I'm looking for basically a hand out. It sounds bad, I know, but I need them, and I don't really have too many good Pokemon with IV's on X/Y to offer...
I have a Modest Dieno if you still need it.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

I can give you (Lv. 1, UT) of Marill, Larvitar and Electrike (luckily it sounds like Gonzo206 has you covered for Deino) if you're free to trade now [I'm only on for ~30 minutes, but will be back later]. PM to arrange.
[Realised my Electrike has Static, not Lightning Rod. Sorry. Assumed Lightning Rod was HA, I can Ability Capsule for you on that one.]
They come with my stupid nicknames I'm afraid. I don't have the save files (or time) to renickname. Douser=Marill, Rex=Larvitar, Cringer=Electrike.

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I can give you (Lv. 1, UT) of Marill, Larvitar and Electrike (luckily it sounds like Gonzo206 has you covered for Deino) if you're free to trade now [I'm only on for ~30 minutes, but will be back later]. PM to arrange.
[Realised my Electrike has Static, not Lightning Rod. Sorry. Assumed Lightning Rod was HA, I can Ability Capsule for you on that one.]
They come with my stupid nicknames I'm afraid. I don't have the save files (or time) to renickname. Douser=Marill, Rex=Larvitar, Cringer=Electrike.
Then I can provide the Sassy Amoonguss.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for heavy ball machop with knock off, bullet punch and ice punch. CMT for anything
Chill has that kind of Machop for trade in his thread.

Then I can provide the Sassy Amoonguss.
'das my job :(

I can provide this, since everyone else had the others.

Nevermind .com is a butt ;-;

Last edited:
Normally down to put in the work, but breeding this rain team has been exhausting. Any body have a Rain Dish Tentacrual with Rapid Spin, Knock Off and Confuse Ray they could trade me?
It would be veary much appreciated!

Have plenty of Dittos, HA and egg moves to offer!

Edit:Scored a Perfect Eevee with Anticipation! And is for trade!

Last edited:
anyone have a hoopa, volcanion

OR THE A DIANCIE WITH GOOD IVS I NEED ONE SOO BAD
Hoopa and volcanion are not even official yet (I don't think gamefreak has announced them yet), let alone released to the public as tradeable pokemon.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a nicknamed HP Ice Ditto? .com probably does, but I won't bother him with it.
I also have this (named Frosty; 31/30/30/31/31/31). Although probably best going with someone else as I don't think I bothered with getting a specific nature on it, and it's not Imposter [If you were planning to use it to battle]. Heading out now, but PM me if you haven't found one by the time I return.
anyone have a hoopa, volcanion
These haven't been released yet. Are they even real Pokémon?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)