Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! PLEASE! =D So, which 2 am I trading you?
Umm...What balls are they all in?

Also, would it be possible to maybe get three? I know it might be asking for a lot to some peoples eyes, but you can clone all your legedaies yourself without paying someone, and I value that Pichu pretty high, as noted in my thread :P

Umm...What balls are they all in?

Also, would it be possible to maybe get three? I know it might be asking for a lot to some peoples eyes, but you can clone all your legedaies yourself without paying someone, and I value that Pichu pretty high, as noted in my thread :P
You make a good point. Very well, 3 it is. As for the balls, wow all 4 are in Master Balls.

You make a good point. Very well, 3 it is. As for the balls, wow all 4 are in Master Balls.
Hmmm.... Tough choice, I JUST SR'd this Pokeball Vivillon, if you could clone it, would you be interested in it for the fourth legend?
Rash nature (+SP. Atk, -SP. Def) IVs: 10-11/2-3/26-27/31/22-23/30 UT

EDIT: Shield Dust, but can be Capsuled

Okay, it's a deal. Do you want me to Capsule it before I clone it? Also, what's in your Friend Safari?

Last edited:
Oh, and chances are I'm going to want to level up & EV train the Vivillon immediately. I use the Powersave to spawn Rare Candies, vitamins & wings, then use them on Vivillon. Would you like me to do it before I clone it? Or would you prefer if I return it untouched?

Oops, I forgot to mention I want Lightning Rod. Sorry, but Static (plus nicknames) are dealbreakers.
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything else unless your Timid HP Fire Xerneas is in a Luxury Ball or Dive Ball. Anyway, I have a clone of my Alakazam ready for trade so what about Alakazam for Bold Yveltal ? And I will wait and would like to see which Zapdos/Kalos Born Shinies you have for trading Slurpuff ;) Anyway, I won't be at home this week-end so won't be able to trade before Monday. So if you update your shop, I'll have a new look at it :)

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything else unless your Timid HP Fire Xerneas is in a Luxury Ball or Dive Ball. Anyway, I have a clone of my Alakazam ready for trade so what about Alakazam for Bold Yveltal ? And I will wait and would like to see which Zapdos/Kalos Born Shinies you have for trading Slurpuff ;) Anyway, I won't be at home this week-end so won't be able to trade before Monday. So if you update your shop, I'll have a new look at it :)
I think you quoted the wrong post >_> And the Xerneas is in the Master Ball.

As for the Pokémon you want listed, I'll do it tomorrow (well, technically later today; it's 2:07 AM)

I think you quoted the wrong post >_> And the Xerneas is in the Master Ball.

As for the Pokémon you want listed, I'll do it tomorrow (well, technically later today; it's 2:07 AM)
Ok, yes I quoted the wrong post. :/ I'll have a look monday then :)

Added something to my list: uncaptured females still in Entree Forest. Note that I value these more than my legendaries, because once I catch it, I can't change the ball for anyone else.

31/31/31/??/31/?? Munchlax w/ Selfdestruct, Counter. Whirlwind, and 1 other egg move (I haven't decided yet on the last one. I'll take any decent nature).
Still looking for one of these guys? I can breed you one if you like.

Dream Ball Glameow, does it have it's hidden ability?.

I'll get to breeding shortly, may take awhile if you're looking for a female.
Everything in Entree Forest (except Pokémon like Kecleojn & Duskull) have their Hidden abilities.

Hey, this thing is awesome. can you CMT for it?
Diancie
PS'd
30 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest
I don't see anything at the moment, but that may be because I'm on a bit of a time crunch. Remind me to check again later.

Well I'm not 100% sure if you could accept these, as they're not exactly what you want and whether you want these as shiny's, but I have

Naive Pichu *lightining rod*30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ice with volt tackle, fake out, encore and reversal.
and
Munchlax adamant thick fat 31/31/31/30/31/31-self destruct, counter, curse and zen headbutt.

Y legendary
-31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Rash | OT: Arthur; ID no. 05997
-31 / 31 / 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 Impish | OT: Death; ID no 62294
PS'd 30 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest
cmt for this .

Also, i have 4 Tundra eggs Timid with the spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 , it has stun spore but not rage power. Tell me if you want it :)
I can give you the egg for free .

Last edited:
Well I'm not 100% sure if you could accept these, as they're not exactly what you want and whether you want these as shiny's, but I have

Naive Pichu *lightining rod*30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ice with volt tackle, fake out, encore and reversal.
and
Munchlax adamant thick fat 31/31/31/30/31/31-self destruct, counter, curse and zen headbutt.
They're both pretty tempting. Do they have blue pentagons? If so, then I'm sold. What would you like for them?

Y legendary
-31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Rash | OT: Arthur; ID no. 05997
-31 / 31 / 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 Impish | OT: Death; ID no 62294
PS'd 30 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest
cmt for this .

Also, i have 4 Tundra eggs Timid with the spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 , it has stun spore but not rage power. Tell me if you want it :)
I can give you the egg for free .
Thanks, but I already have Tundra without Rage Powder, which is why it's still on the list.

As for your list, is your Tyrogue unevolved? I'd like to clone it & have all 3 of its evolved forms. The same question applies to Cottonee (but for the pre-evolution moves). Also, do you know your Vivillon pattern?

Last edited:
They're both pretty tempting. Do they have blue pentagons? If so, then I'm sold. What would you like for them?

Thanks, but I already have Tundra without Rage Powder, which is why it's still on the list.

As for your list, is your Tyrogue unevolved? I'd like to clone it & have all 3 of its evolved forms. The same question applies to Cottonee (but for the pre-evolution moves). Also, do you know your Vivillon pattern?
I bred and hatched them so they will have the blue pentagon. I kept the non shiny variant Pichu with me that I can send you and I'll send the shiny Munchlax. I was interested in that Rash and quiet Yveltal if you would.

I bred and hatched them so they will have the blue pentagon. I kept the non shiny variant Pichu with me that I can send you and I'll send the shiny Munchlax. I was interested in that Rash and quiet Yveltal if you would.
Consider it done. I just need a few minutes to clone, your FC so I can add you, and your Safari so I can delete someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)