Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Make sure to check back tonight around midnight for my special Cinderella-themed giveaway! What about it makes it a Cinderella giveaway? Just wait and see!

Looking for someone to help evolve a couple of my pokes namely: 3 Scythers, Haunter, Gurdurr, and Shelmet + Karrablast (trade you karrablast then shelmet so both evolve)

So i just learned that Moon Ball Sneasel is a thing.
Anyone got a Female one? IVs and such don't matter (I got that sorted :D)
edit:
Another kick at the can!
A Modest natured Fancy Vivillion with the following IVs
12-13/6-9/20-21/26-27/22-23/30

Keep or toss?
Toss. Like a person said above, aim for perfect SpcAtt and Speed

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok i was confused>_<
Guess I should use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags more often :P Mega Diancie currently isn't programmed into XY, the Mega Stone will come in ORAS. It won't be obtainable until at least November 21st, unless Nintendo decides to release an update for XY before that with the Mega Stone programmed in.

Guess I should use the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags more often :P Mega Diancie currently isn't programmed into XY, the Mega Stone will come in ORAS. It won't be obtainable until at least November 21st, unless Nintendo decides to release an update for XY before that with the Mega Stone programmed in.
i knew what you meant i was confused thinking thinking the game let you trade illegal megastones lol

Reposting for new page:
Looking for someone to help evolve a couple of my pokes namely: Porygon, Haunter, Gurdurr, and Shelmet + Karrablast (trade you karrablast then shelmet so both evolve) Preferably someone ENG. so i can keep the ENG names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)