LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

Lost against fatty in a nice game, however his porygon woke up in 1 turn so it kinda costed me the game because spore diglett was doing all his team
grats

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
um wtf are you talking about i woke up on turn 3 of sleep, and if anything i should be complaining because diglett crit pory with eq during that lol.

here's replay lol: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/frenchtime-customgame-3504

if you're gonna complain at least complain about existent shit. i probably just won coz im a better lc player?

gg brah, sry if this comes off brash but i hate how no one ever gives credit to the other play anymore and it somehow always comes down to hax, rolls, sleep turns, w/e the fuck excuse. rant done.

Last edited:
lol pls i'm not complaining, just wanted this to be clear lol and haha talking shit is really useless just i'm gonna say gg
and lol i just started to seriously play lc two months ago, idgaf if u are the best

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
never said i was the best, and i dont get what youre making "clear" because what you're saying happened never happened lol.

anyways, fun tour and great job hosting aron.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
anyways, fun tour and great job hosting aron.
You really think so? Thanks fatty! :D Lol. :P

I would do some things differently if I held this tourney again, and it was also my first tourney ever held, so it was new for me anyways. So yeah, I'd do some things differently (like the Night Phase), but I still thought it turned out well. :)

So congratulations to fatty for winning the tournament and escaping the Danger Zone! The rest of you died... Congrats to Sunny. for getting second and The Avalanches for getting third too! After the shaky start you guys all did well getting stuff done, and there were some really funny battles lol. I hope you all enjoyed it! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)