XY OU OU rmt (be nice)

OK so this is my first time posting, not even sure if this is the right place lol.
I am currently 1600 on the ou ladder and this is the team I've been laddering with. It's been doing good so far but it does have some flaws. Just posting to seek some advice for it and possible changes

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin

Blastoise is the lead/spinner of the team. This is a pretty common set so not much explanation is needed. it hits hard with mega launcher as well as being a reliable spinner.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Choice band scizor always hits hard. bp is a must for every scizor and u-turn for momentum. Knock off is for chanseys and switch ins, the extra speed ev allows it to out speed specially defensive heatrans so it can ohko it with superpower.

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Rhyperior is a beast, such an underrated pokemon. this thing completely walls most physical attackers and is a complete counter to talon flame. it can live a x2 play rough from mega mawile and earthquake puts it down to bullet punch range for scizor. it stops threats such as mega zard x and pinsir as well. solid rock makes it take super effective moves such as earthquake and close combat really well.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

This is just your typical cleric set. Its my main special wall and can take most special attackers.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Crawdaunt is very powerful, stab knock off can ohko a lot of things. It was a choice between this and azumarill and i chose crawdaunt just cause i like the design of it better :P

Noivern @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Taunt
- Focus Blast
- Air Slash

Noivern out speeds so many mons in ou and can ohko it with draco such as the lati twins and the genies, as well as most of the dragons. Now the thing is I'm not sure whether i should have specs or life orb. life orb allows it to use taunt which keeps stall teams in check and specs just allows it to hit things harder.

this team is kinda weak to strong water types such as mega gyarados and azumaril. i have checks for them but not counters and if they get the chance to set up i would have to sacrifice a few mons in order to take them down.

Thanks for reading and hope you friendly people of smogon can give me some tips and changes that can improve this team :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)