Bold is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, bold is good! it shouldn't be banned from the lobby! Remember when /me was banned from the lobby and it came back? I believe the same thing should happen with bold! Bold may be being abused, but spammers can still do big damage if mods aren't vigilant without bold, plus there's still other formats to abused! please free bold, it makes it a lot easier to bring emphasis to something, to call attention to something for comedic effect, or convey your meaning across! Please save bold! Thank you for reading ^_^ :D o3o xD

Also, shout out to my man Sunako for getting me to 180 something on the 1v1 ladder :]

EDIT: i mean bold for regulars, thanks Beowulf!!!!

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
I mean you can bold! I bold everyonce in awhile to emphasize a word but if you get banned for it you clearly did too much.

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Sorry i meant to say get*. Well most the time when Regs do its too much thats why they would enforce people to not do it at all

What is with today and these threads
i don't know what you mean but if you don't like it don't reply to it, you're not obligated to reply to seem like you have authority and increase your message count lmao
seems like certain globals like you and SnoopingGil just reply to all of "these threads" so you can seem 2edgy&witty4me

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
It's funny that he breaks numerous smogon rules at the same time, like double posting, and persumably making alts, I mean what is the chance that your name is ALREADY "Bold is Good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)