Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use hordes of Taco eating plants (Weepinbell) for grinding. It's really fast and easy to get them. I'm not sure of the route at the moment, but it's the same one for Gligar hordes.
Route to the East of Snowbelle city. That's how I remember :P

EDIT: Ninja'd

Pokerus double amount of evs gained. It's a good thing and it's always nice to have some infected pokes laying around for ev training.

Edit: ninjass

So as long as it is in my PC it will not go away or spread to my other pokemon. The pokemon that do get it earn 2x the EVs. Can I say "cure" my Pokemon from it???
If you leave the Pokemon in your party, it'll eventually go away after a few days. Or you can cheat by changing the clock to 11:58 PM and wait until it's midnight. If that doesn't work, you probably need to do it again.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Correction: Some strains can cure in twenty-four hours, while others will take longer (up to four days).
Double, triple, quadruple correction - you can remove Pokerus completely with Stadium and some strains aren't technically available! not that it matters.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Double, triple, quadruple correction - you can remove Pokerus completely with Stadium and some strains aren't technically available! not that it matters.
Stadium is irrelevant to XY, though... And I never said all strains were available :p

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If I trade Pokemon that are cured from pokerus, will some people dislike it and others will like it?
Pokerus is completely beneficial. There are almost no downsides (the only downside is being unable to gain an odd number of EVs after contracting it... which doesn't matter since all EV jump points are even).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)