(IV) tnemanruoT esreveR ehT - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tesung subs in for Jacob; notifying SparksBlade

OP is updated, going to highlight everyone remaining that I need teams from when I get back from work. You have until midnight tomorrow to submit teams (or at least show interest) or risk being subbed.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i apologize for any confusion this may cause, but if you could, please remove me from this tournament.

upon signing up, I thought this would be a lot more fun than the battles turned out to be (150+ turns of stall), and I was unprepared for the immensely painful teambuilding process.

sorry again

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won by switch rule. Holy hell I did not expect this tour to be this freaking grindy. team changes are allowed between rounds, yes? (Zebraiken)
i apologize for any confusion this may cause, but if you could, please remove me from this tournament.

upon signing up, I thought this would be a lot more fun than the battles turned out to be (150+ turns of stall), and I was unprepared for the immensely painful teambuilding process.

sorry again
Are you guys aware that you get to choose the team you play against? If you don't want to play PP wars and stallfests, don't give your oppo a stally team, ya goobs... Nonetheless, I updated the OP + traded all the pairings. If you are not underlined in the OP or you and your opponent are underlined but haven't had teams traded, please let me know because that means I missed you in my PMs.

The Pizza Man is subbing in for Aenonar; notifying Anty
Bad Ass is subbing in for Zamrock; notifying Doughboy

Additionally, everyone in the following highlight bracket has 8 hours to post indicating interest or to send me their team unless you want to risk being subbed out. I did not include those that have PMed me already but had teams that broke rules in this bracket.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lost / won against wepwn, gg buddE

idk what to post, but im moving onto the next round

Is this tournament still alive?
Hey Zebraiken if this is too much to do alone I will drop out and rather help you than having the next tournament drag on... I´m serious I can not battle on weekdays for sure, so I rather would help you than not getting this done at all.

Repeater1947 beat me, therefor I beat him!

Contradictions galore, but moving to the next round, was a cool game

jake

underdog of the year
Is this tournament still alive?
Hey Zebraiken if this is too much to do alone I will drop out and rather help you than having the next tournament drag on... I´m serious I can not battle on weekdays for sure, so I rather would help you than not getting this done at all.
Yes, I update it every day when I'm free to do so. Your opponent did not send in their team until now, and the tournament will move onto the next round by the deadline regardless.

Of those who asked to be subbed out:

TheEnder is being subbed in for Seismitoad, notifying TewMew
Afro Smash is being subbed in for MarceloDK, notifying meeps
UCN is being subbed in for scorpdestroyer, notifying Finchinator
CrushinDefeat is being subbed in for TGMD, notifying breh

And of those who simply didn't send a team or contact me:

-Clone- is being subbed in for Doughboy, notifying Bad Ass
pokebasket is being subbed in for Pat Labor, notifying Lord Ninjax
Steve Angello is being subbed in for potato14798, notifying Antemortem
fullspeedahead is being subbed in for Tomahawk, notifying Adversary
justinjiaxinghu is being subbed in for Lasagne, notifying red97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)