Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

What kind of bugs me is that the second picture says it was taken at 12:49. Assuming that was the same day he uploaded it that means (if I'm not mistaken) the picture was taken at 11:49pm EST, meaning we had to wait roughly 5 1/2 hours to see it. I understand that he had a lot to say and a lot to update on the site, but that doesnt mean we don't all have things to do here in America the next day. I'm hoping the last 20 or so pictures before the release come out 4 hours earlier then last nights.

worth noting (but not particularly meaningful) some of the composers on that list, though...

list includes composers from Xenoblade, MGS series, Chrono Trigger, DMC, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of, Monster Hunter, and others. several of them have previous connections to Nintendo or Namco Bandai, so it's not that surprising, but some of them (ie Nobuko Toda, who actually worked on Brawl but) have minimal or no connection.

even if it means nothing, it's a pretty extensive list of great composers, which is awesome in its own right. a shame that there's been no real mention on the dojo thus far, music posts were one of my favorite parts of the leadup to Brawl.

I understand that he had a lot to say and a lot to update on the site, but that doesnt mean we don't all have things to do here in America the next day. I'm hoping the last 20 or so pictures before the release come out 4 hours earlier then last nights.
Unfortunately, I think the west is the least of Sakurai's concerns. Sakurai's posts have all been at a nice, end-of-the-work-day timing over here in Japan. Would be nice though...

So here's what the roster apparently looks like (Photoshopped) with the leak and the 5 DLC characters. If the Miis are in the same spot as Random there's still one space left to fill (and it could be anybody really).

http://puu.sh/b4j7e/2d30f5740a.jpg

One of the images on the stage select "leak", couldn't quite make this one out myself although it seems to have some defining features in it... Anyone want to take a jab? My first thought was "Detention Center" because the music credits had PW:AA 5 in it but really I don't know a thing, so let's try the collective power of the internet!

Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity.

(Comment)

In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
that looks sweet as fuck, and more or less confirmed that crazy hand is returning in a similar fashion as before

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I wouldn't put it past Nintendo if they made Ridley the final boss. You can never be too big to be a boss.

then the question becomes, why are there differences in the two leaks? the 2nd one mentions DLC, so it's possible the extra characters listed on the first leak will be coming in another round of DLC, along with the characters mentioned in the 2nd leak...

the most recent leak dlc included has nothing missing out of what themantyke just linked

also dat disjoint u_u

Shitton of leaked images, one of which confirms a veteran we've known will be back anyway and a character select screen shot of a character from previous leaks http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

Killah, the DLC leaker and the one with the initial set of images were two different people. I think the DLC leaker guy went back on his claims and said they were false or something, but I don't have a source.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If we get Lucina, Dark Pit, and Dr. Mario but don't get Ridley, King K. Rool or Isaac I will be sorely disappointed. Kid Icarus would get this much representation with only one game in the past two decades while other series are left to rot, and there would be an alternate costume system but Dr. Mario as a separate character.

Here's some clarification on the leak I posted linking to other possible confirmations:

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-ninka-vaanrose-leak-discussion-theory.362684/

Dixie Kong, Mewtwo, Chorus Boy, and Ridley were tied into the leak based on a secondary leak on 4chan not associated with the the rest of the leak. Basically, everything BUT those four character leaks can be considered 99% confirmed given what's happened now and that the gallery attached has a trophy of larry in the clown car. However, the leaker does mention that his friend's memory wasn't all inclusive and that there is a possibility for more characters than just those in the leaked roster.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Honestly, before I make any judgements on the character roster, I want to say that If they're going to include clones of characters, that they make them relevant characters. I don't think anyone of us is excited about Dark Pit. I don't understand why they decided to include him ?_? If anything Im excited about Dr. Mario since he's an oldie, but Dark Pit..? He just feels bland, I don't care about him, I really need to see his moveset, but dear god he feels like a re-skin already :(

SnoopingGil

professional lurker
Honestly, before I make any judgements on the character roster, I want to say that If they're going to include clones of characters, that they make them relevant characters. I don't think anyone of us is excited about Dark Pit. I don't understand why they decided to include him ?_? If anything Im excited about Dr. Mario since he's an oldie, but Dark Pit..? He just feels bland, I don't care about him, I really need to see his moveset, but dear god he feels like a re-skin already :(
Did you even play Kid Icarus: Uprising >.<

I mean, true Dark Pit has basically the same abilities as Pit in Uprising, but since there are a huge variety of weapons to use in that game they could just build his moveset from other weapons or something. (I'm guessing they'll be lame and give him the same moves as Pit though :\ )

Also Lucina exists, so there's already some precedent for clone characters from recent games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)