Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock

My tank. He can take electric type attacks aimed at charizard, and also rock type attacks. He can also set up stealth rock, which is nice. I chose him because I need someone with stealth rock. Mamosward could be an option, but then I would lack a defensive core.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 228 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower
- Waterfall

My physical attacker and revenge killer. I realize aqua jet doesnt do much dame when the sun is up, but Azumarill is still a good pokemon. He can also switch in to attacks that are aimed at goodra. The speed evs makes sure it can outspeed tyranitar. I also use him to counter dragon types.

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Mostly my lead, since I lack a good lead. I use him to cripple physical attackers and pretty much annoy every pokemon. Knock off does a good job.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Air Slash

My MVP. He sweeps, and my team makes sure he does a very good job at it. I chose him because he is badass, and I wanted to build my team around him.

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords dance
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

My spinner, which is mandatory because I use Charizard. If the opponent lacks stealth rock, he becoumes my set up sweeper instead. He can hit very hard, but his primary role is spinning.

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge wave
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Tail

special tank. The grass immunity sometimes comes in handy. I run sludge wave over fire blast to counter fairy types since my team lacks steel and poison type moves. However, I do notice the big power change and Fireblast might pair better with Charizards Drought. He also pairs nicely with ferrothorn.

What I noticed is that I have problems with talonflame. I have no way to counter that guy. Azumarill kills him with waterfall, but he is bad at eating Brave Birds. I am open to suggestions and also open to replace team members. Keep in mind that I defenitely want my Charizard in the team. I can really use some help so everything is appreciated.

My own opinion on this team is that it is decent, I win sometimes, but I also lose.

Last edited:
Dude read the how to make a RMT before you post. There's a 3 line minimum.

One pokemon I can see this team having trouble with is Mega Charizard X. Zard X at +1 OHKOs the entire team other than Azumarill, and can't be burned by Sableye. So I suggest switching Sableye to Rotom-W. Rotom-W is not OHKOd by Zard at +1, and can paralyze him. And his only weakness, grass, is 4x resisted by both Ferrothorn and Zard.

Rotom-W Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- WoW / TBolt / Toxic / Pain Split

One pokemon I can see this team having trouble with is Mega Charizard X. Zard X at +1 OHKOs the entire team other than Azumarill, and can't be burned by Sableye. So I suggest switching Sableye to Rotom-W. Rotom-W is not OHKOd by Zard at +1, and can paralyze him. And his only weakness, grass, is 4x resisted by both Ferrothorn and Zard.

Rotom-W Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- WoW / TBolt / Toxic / Pain Split[/quote

Rotom-W Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- WoW / TBolt / Toxic / Pain Split
Why 44 evs in speed? Also, I do have three lines.

change goodra's ability to gooey so that you can block physical attackers and slow them in the same time.
maybe try giving a shot of flamethrower instead of fire blast since fire blast has low pp and accuracy
change azumarill's item to assault vest so that he cant be killed by treacherous special attacks

I wouldn't use the rotom wash suggested above. It's not a good zardX check since +1 dragon claw will KO rotom wash with a bit of prior damage. Thundurus @ life orb, 252 SpA 252 speed 4 def with thunder wave, thunderbolt, HP ice, and focus blast is better since it has priority twave and can hit lots of other things hard.

Also focus blast > air slash since fire blast hits harder than super effective air slash hits. Focus blast lets you beat ttar and heatran as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)