The Regular Trade Shop V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and sorry for my late reply, guys (TeraVolt, sebbydaman, moimania 64). School has kept me pretty busy, so I'm going to have to close my shop temporarily (don't worry if we have a pending trade, I'm still working on your Pokémon). It's been increasingly hard for me to keep up with breeding requests, homework and studying. My shop will be back in business when OR/AS is released. Thank you for your understanding.

cmt for

tell me if there is anything lol you need
Hey! We had a pending trade, didn't we? I have your Pachirisu, but it's in a Dream Ball (iirc I didn't have Quick Ball Pachirisu when you made your request). Let me know if you're still interested in that.

Hello and sorry for my late reply, guys (TeraVolt, sebbydaman, moimania 64). School has kept me pretty busy, so I'm going to have to close my shop temporarily (don't worry if we have a pending trade, I'm still working on your Pokémon). It's been increasingly hard for me to keep up with breeding requests, homework and studying. My shop will be back in business when OR/AS is released. Thank you for your understanding.

Hey! We had a pending trade, didn't we? I have your Pachirisu, but it's in a Dream Ball (iirc I didn't have Quick Ball Pachirisu when you made your request). Let me know if you're still interested in that.
kajaj thought you forgot lol i got one now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)