Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would it be possible to get the Shiny Latias? :) Also I am very envious of all of your awesome shiny pokemon! I can put up a selfie later but unfortunately I am out atm!

Hmm a tale about gluttony. There is an event at my Alma Mater called Qdoba relays. Basically you have to eat a whole Qdoba burrito and the do a lap around the track, then pass a Baton to your teammate, who then has to repeat the task. It gets pretty ugly out there.
Shiny snorlax please!

20140906_083053.jpg

And here is a pic of me!
I would like a Diancie please!

Edit: sorry about the pic rotation :(

Wrath...... I recently defended my thesis to obtain the major in chemistry. The ponence was explendid but then it was time for the question. One the teachers started to question my work (very normal, that is what they are supposed to do) but all of his arguments was like: "I have x years doing that other way and a kid would't tell me how to do it" (I din't care about that, some people fear change, this is normal too), I tryed to answer all his question but then he told me (in front of the whole faculty members, my friends and my girlfriend: "shut up, i'm talking". I was so angry at that moment that I wanted to kick his senile ass but one of my mates got closer to me and calmed me down saying: "wait for the graduation day, then he will HAVE TO hear us".

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

Also have a nice spearow named Dux craving a new owner

innecesary blabing: will trade you a Spiritomb named Wrath.... he is composed by 105 angered spirits and maths says that 105*Anger = Wrath, so logical pokemon
For Diancie will trade a Carbink that with the help of the GTS will mutate into a Diance (at least for me)

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get the Shiny Latias? :) Also I am very envious of all of your awesome shiny pokemon! I can put up a selfie later but unfortunately I am out atm!
Of course! Just post back when you have a selfie of you and your game. :)

Hmm a tale about gluttony. There is an event at my Alma Mater called Qdoba relays. Basically you have to eat a whole Qdoba burrito and the do a lap around the track, then pass a Baton to your teammate, who then has to repeat the task. It gets pretty ugly out there.
Shiny snorlax please!

View attachment 25837

And here is a pic of me!
I would like a Diancie please!

Edit: sorry about the pic rotation :(
Diancie and Gluttony. Sure thing, I'll add you now. Mmmm, burritos...
EDIT: Lmao, did you vote no and you still want the re-distributable? Wow, that's new; XD

Wrath...... I recently defended my thesis to obtain the major in chemistry. The ponence was explendid but then it was time for the question. One the teachers started to question my work (very normal, that is what they are supposed to do) but all of his arguments was like: "I have x years doing that other way and a kid would't tell me how to do it" (I din't care about that, some people fear change, this is normal too), I tryed to answer all his question but then he told me (in front of the whole faculty members, my friends and my girlfriend: "shut up, i'm talking". I was so angry at that moment that I wanted to kick his senile ass but one of my mates got closer to me and calmed me down saying: "wait for the graduation day, then he will HAVE TO hear us".

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

Also have a nice spearow named Dux craving a new owner

innecesary blabing: will trade you a Spiritomb named Wrath.... he is composed by 105 angered spirits and maths says that 105*Anger = Wrath, so logical pokemon
For Diancie will trade a Carbink that with the help of the GTS will mutate into a Diance (at least for me)
Yveltal, Diancie and Dux. Sure thing, I'll add you now. :)
EDIT: man I hate it when people are so full of themselves like that; you must have been pissed. lol.

Last edited:
So it turns out I couldn't trade Spearow earlier because it had Fly and was in my party. :/ Would there be any chance I could trade it for Dux today?

Here's my horrible selfie

I'd really love the shiny latias and maybe the envy too, after all, I am envious of all of your cool mons.
Yeah sure, I'm online with both now. ^_^

EDIT: enjoy your shinies. :D

Last edited:
Pokéguy are you available to trade soon?

Edit: Forgot to nickname them, sorry! But I dont have any of those female cottonee left, but it has 4 nice egg moves on it! And the chansey should be useful, I hope! It has egg moves and a nice ball :)
Thanks for the pokes!!!!

Edit 2: I freaking love house btw :D

Last edited:
Hi can I get a yveltal and/or shiny latias?

My story is : there was a time last year when I was not upto standards in my science class, I would not get the grades I wanted to, I'd envy my mates because they'd get perfect marks in tests, so I decided to revise really hard for one of the tests, I'd received 1 mark of full marks, I was proud and so was my mates, ever since I've been revising and working hard.

P.s do I have to post a selfie of myself? I'm a pretty timid guy ;3

Hi can I get a Blissey? My story: When my parents broke up my mother acted in ignorance and took my little with her away from me and my father. One year later she still doesn't let him come back to me and my father even though he wants to. My mother's ignorance of my brother's feelings is really annoying. (hope I used the word correctly) fc:3179-6484-6278 IGN: Andrew

So here's my story: I was minding my own business, when my family starts chewing me out for selling my 3DS(not my XL though) with an extra copy of X for 100 dollars and a nearly 200 dollar yu-gi-oh card. I tried to explain everything to them and as a result I lost the ability to see some of my friends again. I was so furious and sad at the same time that I wanted to complain about some of their decisions too, but I didn't. After a couple days some of my other friends cheered me up a bit which made my week less miserable.

I would like Misery and the following:
[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Current Moves: Trick, Foul Play, Recover, Will-O-Wisp
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Special Defense / 6 Defense

Here's my crappy 3DS XL selfie from my second XL.
005.JPG

Hi can I get a yveltal and/or shiny latias?

My story is : there was a time last year when I was not upto standards in my science class, I would not get the grades I wanted to, I'd envy my mates because they'd get perfect marks in tests, so I decided to revise really hard for one of the tests, I'd received 1 mark of full marks, I was proud and so was my mates, ever since I've been revising and working hard.

P.s do I have to post a selfie of myself? I'm a pretty timid guy ;3
For Yveltal, you need to tell a story with Wrath in it. You just won Envy the Kabutops. If you want Latias, I'm afraid a selfie is in order. :P

Hi can I get a Blissey? My story: When my parents broke up my mother acted in ignorance and took my little with her away from me and my father. One year later she still doesn't let him come back to me and my father even though he wants to. My mother's ignorance of my brother's feelings is really annoying. (hope I used the word correctly) fc:3179-6484-6278 IGN: Andrew
You win Blissey. Adding you now.

So here's my story: I was minding my own business, when my family starts chewing me out for selling my 3DS(not my XL though) with an extra copy of X for 100 dollars and a nearly 200 dollar yu-gi-oh card. I tried to explain everything to them and as a result I lost the ability to see some of my friends again. I was so furious and sad at the same time that I wanted to complain about some of their decisions too, but I didn't. After a couple days some of my other friends cheered me up a bit which made my week less miserable.

I would like Misery and the following:
[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)

Here's my crappy 3DS XL selfie from my second XL.
View attachment 25936
You win misery, but all I can see in that picture is your 3DS. You have to take a picture of yourself too; maybe go to a room with more light?

For Yveltal, you need to tell a story with Wrath in it. You just won Envy the Kabutops. If you want Latias, I'm afraid a selfie is in order. :P

You win Blissey. Adding you now.

You win misery, but all I can see in that picture is your 3DS. You have to take a picture of yourself too; maybe go to a room with more light?
Here's a selfie with better light.
006.JPG

Is there other Diancies remaining ?

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

Thanks in advance :)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
First giveaway, Ignorance the Blissey. Well the ignorant one would probably be me. Before me and my wife got together she apparantly had an eye on me for about 1.5 years. I even had a friend of me pointing out to me if she wasn't one I would be interested in. Even though I did like her a lot, she was with someone else at that time, so I did not pursue any attempt. It wasn't until almost a year later that after weeks of her asking me to join her to go to a hockey game of our local team that I finally said yes. And that's actually the day we got together. We are now two and a half years later and we are married and have our first kid on the way. All could have happened way sooner if I hadn't been this ignorant.

Special request though, since you breed it yourself. I prefer my Pokémon un-nicknamed, would it be possible to get it as a clean Blissey? I have no intentions of re-distributing it anyway.

Second giveaway: Would love the Diancie if possible

Third giveaway: While interested, I do not have a spearow yet, will breed one soon and let you know. I have just picked up the game a week ago, so not that far in.

For the Shiny Politoed:
A short story about misery: It was just after finals week, and grades were beginning to be posted online. I checked the grade on my Physics final, and lo and behold, I had failed the final, and thusly the class. For the next few days, I simply wallowed around in my own misery and did nothing happy.

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Current Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank TyVip for the parent. Thanks, Enjoy.

And then if you give me a bit, I'll have a Spearow so I can also get Dux.

Thank you so much for all of this! I wish I could help out by cloning, but I can't. Sorry!

Can I have:
[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Tradeable Stock :
: 14

Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.
So I can't get this unless I have a picture of myself, right?
Well... then... I'll edit this post when I've figured out my webcam.

But for Greed the Lucario, I have a story for you! At my old summer camp, there was a weird kid. He was really greedy, and he stole my lunch and some others lunches' too. So one day I decided to get some payback on him. I told everyone to put something from their mom's medicine cabinet on their lunch that day. At lunch, the kid comes and eats our lunches. He's goes to the Health room about 10 minutes after lunch and doesn't come back for a week. >:) Serves him right.

I'll trade you an Impish Prankster Sableye with 4 egg moves, nicknamed XY.

Last edited:
Is there other Diancies remaining ?

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)

Thanks in advance :)
I have you added. Post here when you can trade.

First giveaway, Ignorance the Blissey. Well the ignorant one would probably be me. Before me and my wife got together she apparantly had an eye on me for about 1.5 years. I even had a friend of me pointing out to me if she wasn't one I would be interested in. Even though I did like her a lot, she was with someone else at that time, so I did not pursue any attempt. It wasn't until almost a year later that after weeks of her asking me to join her to go to a hockey game of our local team that I finally said yes. And that's actually the day we got together. We are now two and a half years later and we are married and have our first kid on the way. All could have happened way sooner if I hadn't been this ignorant.

Special request though, since you breed it yourself. I prefer my Pokémon un-nicknamed, would it be possible to get it as a clean Blissey? I have no intentions of re-distributing it anyway.

Second giveaway: Would love the Diancie if possible

Third giveaway: While interested, I do not have a spearow yet, will breed one soon and let you know. I have just picked up the game a week ago, so not that far in.
I have you added, but you will have to re-submit your photo. You can cover a small portion of your face with the game card itself, not half of your face with a 3DS. Nice try though, hehe. Also, I'm sorry, they all come with nicknames (in that portion of the giveaway), as I myself hate nicknames, but was forced to re-breed them to re-distribute them to my friends and the people of this giveaway; since what I'm doing isn't accepted by everyone in the community the nicknames remain, so that all you're getting is basically a parent; but at least you get a cool hoenn Mega. Most giveaways don't give three monsters to the user, so I think it's pretty fair. Sorry, better start riding that bike; lol. Also, if you'd like to participate in the giveaway, please vote on the poll.

For the Shiny Politoed:
A short story about misery: It was just after finals week, and grades were beginning to be posted online. I checked the grade on my Physics final, and lo and behold, I had failed the final, and thusly the class. For the next few days, I simply wallowed around in my own misery and did nothing happy.

[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Current Moves: Hyper Voice, Roost, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor
EV trained : 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for breeding it and thank TyVip for the parent. Thanks, Enjoy.

And then if you give me a bit, I'll have a Spearow so I can also get Dux.

Thank you so much for all of this! I wish I could help out by cloning, but I can't. Sorry!
Physics was hard; I barley passed it myself. I have you added. Post here when you can trade.

Can I have:
[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 50)
Tradeable Stock :
: 14

Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.
So I can't get this unless I have a picture of myself, right?
Well... then... I'll edit this post when I've figured out my webcam.

But for Greed the Lucario, I have a story for you! At my old summer camp, there was a weird kid. He was really greedy, and he stole my lunch and some others lunches' too. So one day I decided to get some payback on him. I told everyone to put something from their mom's medicine cabinet on their lunch that day. At lunch, the kid comes and eats our lunches. He's goes to the Health room about 10 minutes after lunch and doesn't come back for a week. >:) Serves him right.

I'll trade you an Impish Prankster Sableye with 4 egg moves, nicknamed XY.
Holy crap; what beautiful Karma. Post a selfie and let me know when you can trade. I have you all added.

Anyways, adding a fourth giveaway to this:

In this world, there are two very terrible types of people, that are truly more terrible than others (or at least they can be) and they are, Crack heads and Liars. I wish Nintendo would let me nickname my Marowak CrackHead; lol. For this bonus round of the giveaway, you may tell a story about a time when some crazy person high on crack cocaine did something to you or your friend or when someone has lied to you and it had a big impact on the events in the story. You may choose one of these two, as a bonus; you may have a total of four monsters from this giveaway, including one of the nicknamed ones from above, a hoenn mega, Dux and one of these two:

[105] Shiny Cubone/Marowak Nicknamed: CrackedOut
OT: Michael (13267) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Chip Away
EV trained: 252 Attack
Tradeable Stock :
: 15
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Tiger1990 of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Sb4ll4t0.

[65] Shiny Alakazam / Mega Shiny Alakazam Nicknamed: Lies
OT: Ashley (50310) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magic Guard -> Trace
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was bred by myself. I saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Corinzular of reddit who hatched it shiny. Fully re-distributable if nicknamed "Lies", because that's all Magic is. Lies.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter all three contests! This is a really cool opportunity, thanks for doing this! :D

[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
mostthe3rd said this was re-distributable only by him and I. Most was nice enough to donate this to the giveaway but it is NOT re-distributable, so please don't trade it. Thanks.

My story for Ignorance. I currently am a 2nd Year College Student, and I am turning 22. I made the decision to join my family in the Philippines so that I could get my college degree at a cheaper price. Unfortunately, students graduate here in 10th grade, meaning that I am surrounded by a bunch of 16-17 year olds. This isn't too bad, but sometimes, they things they worry themselves with and the decisions they make are a bit petty. I decided to hang out with a bunch of 3rd years (who are still 18 mind you), to help somewhat mitigate the age gap. I have a friend in this group who just turned 18. This is where the ignorance begins.

One of my friends just turned 18, and he's got it in his mind that he's pretty knowledgeable about EVERYTHING just because he got over drug addiction (which is impressive in its own right but does not automatically mean you're knowledgeable and mature). He goes around and wastes his parent's money on really useless things, doesn't help much at the house, leaves the house whenever he wants and comes home whenever he wants (and gets mad when he gets in trouble for it) and when he's told that he needs to stop acting like he's the man of the house, he goes on a hunger strike and refuses to eat anything from his house. He's a 3rd year, but has failed or dropped most of his classes and is about to take about 5 classes for the 3rd time. He skips classes almost religiously, and does nothing but sit in the school's study area talking to his friends from 930 am to about 630 pm. He's also very hot headed and has very strong opinions about things, a lot of them not very well thought out. However, when you properly explain to him why his way of thinking is wrong or unfair, he either just sits quietly and talks about something else or gets mad at you and tries to argue his point, his main selling line being "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S LIKE THIS IT'S SO STUPID I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL." He doesn't take advice very well, but likes to do things, so he kind of causes problems for himself and everyone, without fear of repercussion (cos he'll blow you off) or responsibility (cos he'll blow it off). He's honestly a nice guy though, and he tries to put his heart in the right places, but he doesn't listen when it's not and it's more often not in the right place than is.

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: Ignorance
OT: Emily (62987) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss

EV Trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself. Credit to Victini for the mother. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

And finally, the king of Pokémon.

[83] Shiny Farfetch'd Nicknamed: Dux
OT:
Nicole (02231) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Egg Move: Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Feather Dance, Quick Attack
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset. Bred 136 Farfetch'd, as I started with Lady Valkyrie's five flawless Male w/4 Egg moves (Big thanks to her!) and a Premier Ball 2 flawless Defiant female Farfetch'd from the friend Safari. Defiant is 1/3 abilities, the other two being Keen Eye and Inner Focus, which is why I had to breed 136 of them. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Lady Valkyrie for the father and myself for Breeding it.

Attachments

i'd like Lust, the lapras.... so, here goes my history:
When i was younger, about 16, i had a really sexy, beautifull, stunning older cousin (20 at the time). unfortunately she didn't liked me at all, she made jokes about me.
I used do pass vacations on her house, me and her brother were best friends, and by this time she and her boyfriend broke up... so, one time my cousin went to church with his parents and we stayed home alone, I thought i was goingto stay in my room and her in hers.... But out of nowhere she showed up in my room using only her underwear, and started enticing me... i'm human damn it! and when i tried to kiss her, she turned back and went to her room... We never talked about this again and i never understood why oO
Sorry about my poor english :P

Last edited:
Okay, so I am experiencing a large number of requests, so please, nickname a monster with your user name and I'll find your post and give you what you've won. I am going online with the giveaway friend code now.

I'd like to enter all three contests! This is a really cool opportunity, thanks for doing this! :D

[381] Shiny Latios
OT:
Most (11444) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Tutor moves: Trick, Hidden Power Fire 70
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
mostthe3rd said this was re-distributable only by him and I. Most was nice enough to donate this to the giveaway but it is NOT re-distributable, so please don't trade it. Thanks.

My story for Ignorance. I currently am a 2nd Year College Student, and I am turning 22. I made the decision to join my family in the Philippines so that I could get my college degree at a cheaper price. Unfortunately, students graduate here in 10th grade, meaning that I am surrounded by a bunch of 16-17 year olds. This isn't too bad, but sometimes, they things they worry themselves with and the decisions they make are a bit petty. I decided to hang out with a bunch of 3rd years (who are still 18 mind you), to help somewhat mitigate the age gap. I have a friend in this group who just turned 18. This is where the ignorance begins.

One of my friends just turned 18, and he's got it in his mind that he's pretty knowledgeable about EVERYTHING just because he got over drug addiction (which is impressive in its own right but does not automatically mean you're knowledgeable and mature). He goes around and wastes his parent's money on really useless things, doesn't help much at the house, leaves the house whenever he wants and comes home whenever he wants (and gets mad when he gets in trouble for it) and when he's told that he needs to stop acting like he's the man of the house, he goes on a hunger strike and refuses to eat anything from his house. He's a 3rd year, but has failed or dropped most of his classes and is about to take about 5 classes for the 3rd time. He skips classes almost religiously, and does nothing but sit in the school's study area talking to his friends from 930 am to about 630 pm. He's also very hot headed and has very strong opinions about things, a lot of them not very well thought out. However, when you properly explain to him why his way of thinking is wrong or unfair, he either just sits quietly and talks about something else or gets mad at you and tries to argue his point, his main selling line being "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S LIKE THIS IT'S SO STUPID I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL." He doesn't take advice very well, but likes to do things, so he kind of causes problems for himself and everyone, without fear of repercussion (cos he'll blow you off) or responsibility (cos he'll blow it off). He's honestly a nice guy though, and he tries to put his heart in the right places, but he doesn't listen when it's not and it's more often not in the right place than is.

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: Ignorance
OT: Emily (62987) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss

EV Trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself. Credit to Victini for the mother. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

And finally, the king of Pokémon.

[83] Shiny Farfetch'd Nicknamed: Dux
OT:
Nicole (02231) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Egg Move: Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Feather Dance, Quick Attack
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
Bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset. Bred 136 Farfetch'd, as I started with Lady Valkyrie's five flawless Male w/4 Egg moves (Big thanks to her!) and a Premier Ball 2 flawless Defiant female Farfetch'd from the friend Safari. Defiant is 1/3 abilities, the other two being Keen Eye and Inner Focus, which is why I had to breed 136 of them. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Lady Valkyrie for the father and myself for Breeding it.
Cool, you win all three; great picture; lol. Going online now. Please nickname a monster with your user name and I'll send you the proper monsters.

i'd like Lust, the lapras.... so, here goes my history:
When i was younger, about 16, i had a really sexy, beautifull, stunning older cousin (20 at the time). unfortunately she didn't liked me at all, she made jokes about me.
I used do pass vacations on her house, me and her brother were best friends, and by this time she and her boyfriend broke up... so, one time my cousin went to church with his parents and we stayed home alone, I thought i was goingto stay in my room and her in hers.... But out of nowhere she showed up in my room using only her underwear, and started enticing me... i'm human damn it! and when i tried to kiss her, she turned back and went to her room... We never talked about this again and i never understood why oO
Sorry about my poor english :P
Please add your friend code to your signature. Also, this was the grossest story thus far. Incest much? *Pukes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)