Ninjask @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
I mostly use ninjask just to set up. if it is brought down to its sash after it has already baton passed out to someone it usually becomes fodder

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch
I mostly use Hariyama just to put out physical damage

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Surf
I like to use slurpuff as sort of a special wall but also to dish out a couple of special hits

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
Rotom-Frost is my main special attacker

Malamar @ Expert Belt
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Psycho Cut
- Night Slash
- Substitute
If a baton pass to torterra is not a safe play then i will usually give it to malamar then try to just get out as much damage as possible.

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
sringboy

Read this, It should help you out.

cooldude_dude idk what you are doing, but you were definitely not clear in your post lol.

As for your team sringboy, Ninjask doesn't really need Max Speed as it outspeeds the majority of the tier easily. 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 Spe with an Impish Nature is just enough to let Ninjask outspeed Choice Scarf Tauros with a Speed boost and gives Ninjask as much bulk as possible. You can also try Mental Herb over Focus Sash and Substitute over X-Scissor to make it easier for Ninjask to rack up Speed Boosts and to not be stopped by Taunt turn 1.

I also don't really see why you would want to have Curse on Torterra when it seems to be your Speed Boost recipient. You are probably better off using Synthesis for some recovery, and Wood Hammer over Seed Bomb would give you a stronger STAB. You could also give it some Speed EVs so that Torterra can actually outspeed stuff at +1 or at +2, but I will leave that to you.

Finally, I feel like Trick over Shadow Ball on Rotom-Frost will benefit your team more as it will be able to cripple walls (unSTAB Shadow Ball doesn't really do much when your STABs have really good coverage by themself).

Good luck, and welcome to Smogon :)

sringboy

Read this, It should help you out.

cooldude_dude idk what you are doing, but you were definitely not clear in your post lol.

As for your team sringboy, Ninjask doesn't really need Max Speed as it outspeeds the majority of the tier easily. 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 Spe with an Impish Nature is just enough to let Ninjask outspeed Choice Scarf Tauros with a Speed boost and gives Ninjask as much bulk as possible. You can also try Mental Herb over Focus Sash and Substitute over X-Scissor to make it easier for Ninjask to rack up Speed Boosts and to not be stopped by Taunt turn 1.

I also don't really see why you would want to have Curse on Torterra when it seems to be your Speed Boost recipient. You are probably better off using Synthesis for some recovery, and Wood Hammer over Seed Bomb would give you a stronger STAB. You could also give it some Speed EVs so that Torterra can actually outspeed stuff at +1 or at +2, but I will leave that to you.

Finally, I feel like Trick over Shadow Ball on Rotom-Frost will benefit your team more as it will be able to cripple walls (unSTAB Shadow Ball doesn't really do much when your STABs have really good coverage by themself).

Good luck, and welcome to Smogon :)
Thanks that's really helpful and ill be sure to try it out!

you need at least three lines of description for each pokemon in order to explain the choices in the pokemon and sets. take a look at the rmt rules and other rmts to see what's expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)