Sharkpups, Grassdinos, and Playbunnies [GTS giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all. I'm clearing out my boxes right now so I have some spitbacks to give away.

Parent from Mewdraco
Calm Nature
All have random 5IVs
- Leaf Storm
- Aromatherapy
- Leech Seed
- Body Slam
You can ask for a flawless male but no guarantees
10 females left

Jolly Nature
Sand Veil/Rough Skin
Random IVs
- Iron Head
- Sand Tomb
- Iron Tail
- Outrage
None are flawless

Jolly Nature
Klutz/Run Away/Limber
Random IVs
- Fake Out
- Switcheroo
- Encore
- Circle Throw
Some have unmarked IVs

Rules
1. Put up a Flabebe on the GTS asking for a level 1-10 of the Pokemon you want. Specify which gender you want.
2. Post here afterwards letting me know the following things: Poke you want; your IGN (unless you have it in your sig); and in the case of Gible and/or Buneary, what ability you want.
3. Do not post asking if I have any more. I'll get a mod to close the thread when I run out, just follow the rules above.
4. Don't say 'I'll put up the Pokemon when you respond'. Just put it up. I'll let you know if it gets sniped.
5. You may ask for one of each Poke that you like, but one at a time. Post about the first Poke you want, let me send it, then post again for the second Poke, and the third too if you want one.
5. I'd love it if you nicknamed the Flabebe something cute/amusing for my enjoyment.
6. I'll ignore you if you don't follow the rules.

Enjoy, all.​

Last edited:
When you say no flawless females on chikorita, does that mean you have females able to be given away?

Deposited. Unfortunatley, not nicknamed ;-; Can I get a female chikorita please
IGN Phil. Message: Grassdino FTW

uploaded the flabebe that I got from the GTS with a nice name. I asked for a female chikorita. IGN: Sidd

(also other people ask to add a message so they can identify better the smogon users, I used the message Smogon Giveaway)

edit @ below: I sended a 4IV Gible spitback at level 16, hope that helped him/her

Last edited:
uploaded the flabebe that I got from the GTS with a nice name. I asked for a female chikorita. IGN: Sidd

(also other people ask to add a message so they can identify better the smogon users, I used the message Smogon Giveaway)
Unnecessary, in my experience. Sent. (Minor note: I hope the person who first sent off that Flabebe got a nice Poke for their Wonderlocke.)

Hi :) Could I get a female limber buneary? My IGN is N. I've nicknamed the flabebe, hope you like it :p

Btw GTS did not allow me to select gender because buneary is not yet in my pokedex XD. Left a message of "Smogon."

Thanks in advance :)

Deposited, i want a female KLUTZ buneary, IGN: Fredie
Btw GTS did not allow me to select gender because buneary is not yet in my pokedex XD. Left a message of Luvdisc U

Made my deposit. Could I get a female Gible with Rough Skin, please?
Deposited, could I have a female chikorita please? I don't care about the IVs, just the funky ball :D
IGN is Elysium.
Deposited, i want a female KLUTZ buneary, IGN: Fredie
Btw GTS did not allow me to select gender because buneary is not yet in my pokedex XD. Left a message of Luvdisc U
Deposited for a Buneary
IGN: Joshua
Thanks in advance!
I would love an female chicorita please
Sent.

Hi :) Could I get a female limber buneary? My IGN is N. I've nicknamed the flabebe, hope you like it :p

Btw GTS did not allow me to select gender because buneary is not yet in my pokedex XD. Left a message of "Smogon."

Thanks in advance :)
Sniped I think, put up another.

Sniped I think, put up another.
Lol, the only one xD I hope nobody did that on purpose o.O

Is it okay to trade with you directly? PM or VM me if you'd like-- I can give you any female spitback (or perfect) on my thread as well... otherwise just quote this post again and I'll put up another.

Lol, the only one xD I hope nobody did that on purpose o.O

Is it okay to trade with you directly? PM or VM me if you'd like-- I can give you any female spitback (or perfect) on my thread as well... otherwise just quote this post again and I'll put up another.
Just put up another Flabebe, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)