Type Of The Month Club Giveaway [August]

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Dragon Age Inquisition coming soon, the dragon I'm gonna talk is Flemeth. Well, it's not exactly a dragon, but a shapeshifter whom one of her forms is a dragon. She appears in both DA:O and DAII. What's the significance? Well, I went to talk to her in my DA:O playthrough and the conversation lead to her in dragon form fighting my group, which was fairly unequipped and underleveled. There was no way I could beat her and I didn't have a previous save, so I had to reset the game. GG, me :D

And I hope this makes me able to get that Axew :D
Yep, you can have Axew!

My time zone is mountain time it's 8 15 in the morning I can trade in the next 15 minutes
PM/VM me or so when you're ready then.

I'll mention a dragon.

When I was younger (much younger), I read a book series called "drageherren", or "The Dragonlord" in english by Josefine Ottesen. In one of the books, the main character meets Hydra, a threeheaded dragon loaming in the sea. Although the main character manages to escape its wrath, many other fictional monsters are brutaly eaten by it. It has since then been one of the most memorable dragons in my life (after pokemon and the dragon from shrek, which is mentioned). The funny thing is that all these memories were brough back to life when Hydreigon was revealed, and I immediately knew it was inspired by Hydra! No wonder it is one of my favorite dragon pokemon, and it fits its pokedex description perfectly: The brutal pokemon".

I'd be happy to receive a Deino Bagon if you would be so kind :)

Yay! :D I'll add you, let me know when you can get online
Still here?

I'll mention a dragon.

When I was younger (much younger), I read a book series called "drageherren", or "The Dragonlord" in english by Josefine Ottesen. In one of the books, the main character meets Hydra, a threeheaded dragon loaming in the sea. Although the main character manages to escape its wrath, many other fictional monsters are brutaly eaten by it. It has since then been one of the most memorable dragons in my life (after pokemon and the dragon from shrek, which is mentioned). The funny thing is that all these memories were brough back to life when Hydreigon was revealed, and I immediately knew it was inspired by Hydra! No wonder it is one of my favorite dragon pokemon, and it fits its pokedex description perfectly: The brutal pokemon".

I'd be happy to receive a Deino Bagon if you would be so kind :)
Yep, Bagon is fine! Can you trade now?

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I have added you as well, my wife is currently doing some wonder trades, but would be available for the trade if you want. Didn't see you show up with my online friends yet though, hope I added the correct code

I guess a fairy that I can remember off of the top of my head is Demonee-Ho, from Shin Megami Tensei IV and Strange Journey (although, I only have played IV).

According to Shin Megami Tensei IV, the specs for him are as follows: Jack Frost equipped with his own mini-Demonica. Rumor has it that he participates in operations all over the world, and has a legendary 100% mission complete rate. He originally donned the Demonica because he admired it, but after long, hard training, he emerged as the perfect soldier. He may look like the cute Jack Frost everyone knows and loves, but underestimate him and he'll make you laugh or cry.

This little bugger is a bit of a pain to get to...you have to be at the right level to be able to meet the reqs (completely variable due to Burroughs' app system), and some of those reqs require fusion demons. You need two fusion demons and a very high leveled one in order to get this bugger, one of which requires ANOTHER fusion in order to get. In total, a minimum of NINE demons are required to get the fusion demons for Demonee-Ho. But, you have to admire the individual for his spunk and determination. He never gives up, and behind all the cuteness truly lies a force that will tear anyone apart. Believe me, I know...from both end of the battlefield

Hopefully this will be enough for me to get one of those Mawiles.

I guess a fairy that I can remember off of the top of my head is Demonee-Ho, from Shin Megami Tensei IV and Strange Journey (although, I only have played IV).

According to Shin Megami Tensei IV, the specs for him are as follows: Jack Frost equipped with his own mini-Demonica. Rumor has it that he participates in operations all over the world, and has a legendary 100% mission complete rate. He originally donned the Demonica because he admired it, but after long, hard training, he emerged as the perfect soldier. He may look like the cute Jack Frost everyone knows and loves, but underestimate him and he'll make you laugh or cry.

This little bugger is a bit of a pain to get to...you have to be at the right level to be able to meet the reqs (completely variable due to Burroughs' app system), and some of those reqs require fusion demons. You need two fusion demons and a very high leveled one in order to get this bugger, one of which requires ANOTHER fusion in order to get. In total, a minimum of NINE demons are required to get the fusion demons for Demonee-Ho. But, you have to admire the individual for his spunk and determination. He never gives up, and behind all the cuteness truly lies a force that will tear anyone apart. Believe me, I know...from both end of the battlefield

Hopefully this will be enough for me to get one of those Mawiles.
Yep, that's good.

Just got on the computer now but it seems timezone issues may continue to persist with trying to trade some of you.

Stonerzard , Wishy , chester0334 , Mareep Sweep , Chiggle , gr33n , SapphSabre777 if you all want to contact me by VM/PM to try and arrange to collect your 'mons/get someone else to do it, please do so. I can't go chasing other people and the giveaway will likely be ending soon as 48 hours has eclipsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)