Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to change my name in
GOD Tsukamoto

Reason: my actual nick is already used on PS, and GOD tsukamoto is the nick that i use now on PS.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i want change my nick to LatiosIsHere, i like that nick and i get this when i was a kid so now you understand why i wanna change my nick lol

k - oglemi

Pokedots

How should I live to be happy
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to change my name to Pokedots.
Reason: Pokedots is cuter :heart: (and I want my username to match showdown, I guess)

k - oglemi

I'd love to have my name changed to TrulyDevious so it can match my name in other sites cuz having several names is starting to confuse me now that I'm getting on the Internet more often. Thanks very much :D

k - oglemi

Aj's Dreams Died

Because I'm in college...
Also an alt on showdown I like to have, and 'ajwf' occasionally makes people ask if I'm asian for some reason...

rejected - you'll regret this name change believe me - oglemi

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
When I joined Smogon in 2007 I had already used a username change , but I was wondering if it would be possible to change my name again. Since this is probably the only site that still has the 'gr33n' name I was hoping that it could change to 'Green'

If it's taken I would like to change it to SkylarGreen as a different option; next to that my birthday is wrong on my profile and it says to ask a staff member to change this, so if you could this to 26 january 1983 I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance if this is indeed possible

Greetings,

Ivo / Green

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Sage Pheonix
Reason- i changed my PS name from epicsnorlax to Sage Pheonix and i want my smogon and ps names to be the same.
keep my personal settings the same

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to teamsnickers
Reason- my dog died and all my alts names are snickers to honor him) and I signed into the olt as that but my smog name wasn't that name and it uses my actually name I already did alot of laddering and would love it if you could change my name.... its been alot haaa ty in advance xD (srry for any grammar/ spelling errors

k - oglemi

Requesting that my username be changed to King Syn, I actually plan to be active now and no one knows who I am under Kairyu + this will more than likely be the username I ladder with and such.

k - oglemi

Can I have the first letter capitilized? I completely forgot during signup and it's already annoying me. DX

k - oglemi

Can You change my name to Insert Cheese Here because it is my showdown main for now on and i liek cheese sounds childish.

k - oglemi

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I would like a name change to AM
Reason - It's the name I use on Pokemon Showdown now and I would like for it to remain consistent on the forums as well if possible.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to: Kirito-Kun!

Reason: I have definitely changed nickname, I would like to change it here as well.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to KMizfit_PE

My reasoning for this is that it's my Pokemon Showdown account's name, and what I use on various other sites.

k - oglemi

Hi, I'd like to change name to piikaa, reasoning for this is that I grew tired of this name, and made a fresh new one on showdown, and I dislike the length of this name.
I'd also like to change the birth year to Feb 15, 2001, idk what happened with the other age, nor do I remember adding one in the first place :/

k - oglemi

truedrew

Banned deucer.
I would request my name to be changed from dragons to truedrew as this is my name on pokemonshowdown ( mainly frost) and i have a keen intrest in contributing and would like people to know my account so that they can chat me up on PS if they have some thought about it

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)