Little Cup Theorymon Project 2.0

Approved by Blarajan originally hosted by Kavatika OP made myself :O

Little Cup Theorymonning!

Hey LC Community! I have decided to bring this project back to LC (although I will be putting a few twists on it) Because I think its one of the better forum projects out there. It is useful to help us think in creative ways and it is a fun one too since we can try and predict what would happen to the metagame had certain tweaks happen to it. this project can be applied to practical scenarios E.g. a Pokemon gets banned / unbanned what will it be using and how would it affect the viability of other mons? What if there are new move tutors in ORAS? What if certain Pokemon get dream world abilities released? Or what if a pokemon just gets heaps of hype and rises in usage? Theorymonning skills can be applied in situations like these to help us LCers!

Important! Rather than people submitting theorymon topics and people voting on them (or whatever the project was like last time) I will let us talk about a variety of topics at once. There may be 3-4 points of discussion at a time about different theorymon things. Feel free to introduce a topic if you have a good one and DEFINITELY put in your opinion on how someone elses idea would affect the metagame.
Here are some guidelines that we should follow to ensure our ideas/topics aren't stupid =)
  • Don't tamper with Base Stats of Pokemon, it just makes things to complicated as it can affect practically every Pokemon in a drastic way
  • I recommend topics that involve a Pokemon learning a move that is doesn't actually learn or ability that it doesn't actually have
  • Make sure that your ideas make sense flavour wise, E.g. don't make a topic saying "What if Onix was Fire/Grass-type?
  • Make the suggestion reasonable, a bad example would be, "What if Sonicboom was aloud in LC again"
  • Don't create your own made up moves
  • I prefer if you guys put your theorymon subject in Bold
Once you have come up with a topic, think about questions such as: "how will this affect the metagame?" "What" may rise in usage to counter it?""What may drop in usage because of it?" is it broken? Feel free to start thinking up things and answering others! Also I don't want everyone making ideas at once, contribute to ideas already posted and when the discussion starts to die down then we can bring in more ideas!

OP looks kinda short but its short and sweet!

Grass / Dark Cacnea
I love Cacnea, but STAB Sucker Punch would definitely allow it a rise in usage. It wouldn't be broken, but definitely improved a lot! This also makes much sense flavor-wise thanks to Cacturne being this typing as well. I realize the weaknesses are a concern, but it has a huge Attack stat and now it can put in a lot more work. I really dig the flavor in this and think it would see a rise in usage. Plus, it has nice synergy with Chinchou which can take on Mienfoo for it, or Fletchling. Cacnea just deserves some more love :>.

Last edited:
Water/Poison Shellos
Shellos is a slug thing so it being half Poison would make sense. Would give it a niftry Fighting resistance and it also has Sticky Hold on negate Knock Off. Would definitely give it a niche over other bulky waters :) Along with recovery and great bulk it will be pretty hard to take down.

Last edited:
Yes Stab Sucker Punch would be nice however I don't think that would warrant it a spot on much teams, becoming 4x weak to U-turn and weak to Drain Punch is a pretty big deal with Mienfoo around. Also try and expand a bit on your ideas guys :) I don't like one liners haha

Water / Dark Corphish

Seriously, a lot of people wished Corphish has a secondary Dark-type like its evolution Crawdaunt, thanks to Adaptability its Dark-type attacks damage gets doubled which means Knock Off which is the strongest move in the meta atm will do twice the damage it does atm, so after a Dragon Dance it'll be able to sweep easily and it gets walled only by Cottonee and Croagunk. However, this will cause it to have a weakness to U-Turn and Fighting-type attacks like Mach Punch, Vacuum Wave making it easier to revenge kill, so it'll be a double edged sword which will make it quite balancing.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Roost Mantyke

Its gargantuan special bulk, combined with only two weaknesses, makes Mantyke a great special tank in Little Cup. However, its lack of recovery and weakness to Stealth Rock limits its longevity and causes it to be worn down easily. With a reliable Recovery move, I think Mantyke could be one of Little Cup's most effective special walls.

Wow this is super quick! Now that we have some topics can we please discuss these a bit before we introduce more so we don't leave good ideas out? Now discuss away on the already mentioned ideas guys I will give my thoughts on all of these in depth when I have time :)

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think Nozzle and Yagura have posted great ideas. Poison is one of the best defensive types out there, and while Shellos will have trouble walling Abra and Drilbur, it can wall more things as a trade off. STAB Sludge Bomb is also a fun tool to catch Fairies and Gras walls.

I think I've expressed how much I'd like Corphish to get STAB on Knock Off. A 195 Base Power attack is obscene and could raze even the hardest walls.

The other ideas are good too. With Mantyke's bulk, a recovery move could help it in walling stuff, while Roost could pull away its Flying-type weakness from incoming Stone Edges or Volt Switches. Cacnea's Attack stat could let it make great use of Sucker Punch, but the 4x U-turn weakness is a real Achilles heel.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Grass / Dark Cacnea
I love Cacnea, but STAB Sucker Punch would definitely allow it a rise in usage. It wouldn't be broken, but definitely improved a lot! This also makes much sense flavor-wise thanks to Cacturne being this typing as well. I realize the weaknesses are a concern, but it has a huge Attack stat and now it can put in a lot more work. I really dig the flavor in this and think it would see a rise in usage. Plus, it has nice synergy with Chinchou which can take on Mienfoo for it, or Fletchling. Cacnea just deserves some more love :>.
Water / Dark Corphish

Seriously, a lot of people wished Corphish has a secondary Dark-type like its evolution Crawdaunt, thanks to Adaptability its Dark-type attacks damage gets doubled which means Knock Off which is the strongest move in the meta atm will do twice the damage it does atm, so after a Dragon Dance it'll be able to sweep easily and it gets walled only by Cottonee and Croagunk. However, this will cause it to have a weakness to U-Turn and Fighting-type attacks like Mach Punch, Vacuum Wave making it easier to revenge kill, so it'll be a double edged sword which will make it quite balancing.
Both of these ideas are great and they really bring great offensive boons to the table for both Cacnea and Corphish. However, adding Dark typing brings with it a handful of added defensive liabilities, which includes weaknesses to Bug, Fighting, and Fairy (as well as the previously mentioned 4x weakness to U-turn in Cacnea's case; Cacnea is already weak to Bug but adding Dark a secondary type only makes it twice as bad). This change also causes both Pokemon to become even more weak to Cottonee and Croagunk than they already were. Snubbull and Spritzee could switch into both and either kill them or force them out the following turn.

While the Dark typing definitely has its immediate benefits in the offense department, it also makes the Pokemon require much more support; they would require teammates to deal with all of the things that could take advantage of their new-found detriments, and those Pokemon are reasonably bulky and not very easy to remove from the game so that Cacnea and Corphish with Dark typing can successfully sweep.

Water/Poison Shellos
Shellos is a slug thing so it being half Poison would make sense. Would give it a niftry Fighting resistance and it also has Sticky Hold on negate Knock Off. Would definitely give it a niche over other bulky waters :) Along with recovery and great bulk it will be pretty hard to take down.
I like this idea a lot; Poison is a really good defensive type, and even more so now that Fairy-types exist. Shellos would be able to wall a lot more important Pokemon, including giving it an edge against Cottonee, which could otherwise be problematic for it. As The Avalanches mentioned, however, it would also pick up new weaknesses to the common Abra and Drilbur (though neither one could safely switch in). Unfortunately, adding Poison typing to Shellos doesn't really help it in the offense department, as the most powerful Poison-type attack it gets is Sludge.

STAB Sludge Bomb is also a fun tool to catch Fairies and Gras walls.
Sludge Bomb is unfortunately not available to Shellos. Clear Smog and Sludge are the only two Poison-type attacks it has access to.

I think the reason I like Cacnea having the typing is that it's not broken. Spritzee's Moonblast does not KO it, while +2 Seed Bomb does 2HKO in return. Here's the pros:
  • Dark-type is good offensively and has nice coverage, this cannot be dismissed! STAB Sucker Punch off of 19 Attack is very strong and definitely shouldn't be messed around with. Do not forget as well that even though more weaknesses are added, it does gain a resistance to Dark- and Ghost-type moves. Sure, it has some new weaknesses but everything has weaknesses. An interesting set I'm tempted to try in regular LC is Offensive Spikes, which sounds cool on paper, and a Dark-typing is nice for Sucker Punch.
  • Flavor-wise it's there, it make so much sense. This is my main selling point for theorymonning: flavor, I know some things aren't amazing, but this one makes sense and is a buff.
I really don't think it should be discounted, it's better than assumed. Sure, it brings detriments, but the benefits are also great and should be looked at as well :].

Goddess Briyella

Both of these ideas are great and they really bring great offensive boons to the table for both Cacnea and Corphish. However, adding Dark typing brings with it a handful of added defensive liabilities, which includes weaknesses to Bug, Fighting, and Fairy (as well as the previously mentioned 4x weakness to U-turn in Cacnea's case; Cacnea is already weak to Bug but adding Dark a secondary type only makes it twice as bad). This change also causes both Pokemon to become even more weak to Cottonee and Croagunk than they already were. Snubbull and Spritzee could switch into both and either kill them or force them out the following turn.

While the Dark typing definitely has its immediate benefits in the offense department, it also makes the Pokemon require much more support; they would require teammates to deal with all of the things that could take advantage of their new-found detriments, and those Pokemon are reasonably bulky and not very easy to remove from the game so that Cacnea and Corphish with Dark typing can successfully sweep.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant and you are totally right but as I mentioned in my post Corphish gaining a Dark-typing will be a double edged sword, it does get its Knock Off's power doubled as well as more counters that can easily revenge kill it and more weaknesses. And I think that's actually really healthy we don't want a Pokémon in a theoryman project to become broken, it does get some new cool stuff that makes it stronger and at the same time it can be also dealt with in a reasonable way.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
re: the impending Bug weakness on Corphish and Cacnea; Bug is already a poor offensive typing in LC and it's rather nonexistent outside of U-Turn users, which are also scarce. However the things that DO use U-Turn are rather devastating, Mienfoo and Fletchling in particular. That said I don't think Bug weakness is as detrimental as the gained Fairy and Fighting weaknesses. Also Corphish does get X-Scissor if Cottonee is a legitimate issue for a team. Croagunk is still a problem, though, if the spread is two Water-STAB + Knock Off. Also Foongus can be a shit, but thankfully stuff like Magnemite and Chinchou would be shut down by Knock Off, aka a middle finger to the SCARVES.

Water/Poison Shellos would be really great. It loses its Grass weakness and gives it a resistance to Fighting; would the Psychic weakness be a big problem? I doubt it, only Abra is the real Psychic presence. in that event there should be team coverage anyway, so.. but I do think Shellos would provide an interesting property to teams looking for a Grass-neutral special wall. it'd gain STAB Clear Smog which could use a little extra power while stifling Moxie Scraggy and those bogus BU Timburr set ups.

Dragon/Poison Skrelp (also having adaptability released would be sweet but maybe too much off a buff with this typing.
Dragon Poison skrelp, with the stats it has means it'll be an incredibly anti-meta threat, boasting resistances to Bug, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, Poison, Water, while only being weak to ground and psychic in terms of common types (ice and dragon are barely every used). It'll be able to check, all fighting types in the tier, foongus, Spritzee, cottonee, chinchou, ponyta, all mons commonly seen on sun bar eq archen. Restalk set has survivability and berry juice does chinchous job with hp fire/stabs/filler as a moveset.

Water/Poison Shellos
This is probably my favourite one mentioned so far, Poison is a pretty nifty defensive type and it makes Shellos an even better switch-in to Mienfoo. Having a Fairy resitance is also cool I think sets like Scald / Recover / Ice Beam / Clear Smog would be nice. Makes it very hard to set up on, Timburr and Scraggy can't remove its Eviolite or set up on it. I think another great thing Shellos gains is the ability to handle Foongus 1 v 1. It can't be poisoned if it is Poison -type, it resists Sludge Bomb and is not weak to Giga Drain while it can Recover off damage and hit it with Ice Beam. It would not be broken by any means, with Abra, Drilbur and Chinchou being present on many teams however I do think it will have a great increase in usage.

Water / Dark Corphish
Not much to say about Corphish that hasn't been mentioned obviously the weaknesses to Bug and Fighting in particular will make it easier to revenge kill but overall these changes would prove very useful for Corphish just take a look at this:

196+ Atk Adaptability Corphish Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 76 HP / 212+ Def Chinchou: 18-22 (72 - 88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Berry Juice Chinchou will have a very difficult time switching into Corphish and couldn't be called a true counter. Corphish even has a slight chance to OHKO if Stealth Rock is present and Knock Off + Aqua Jet should always KO after rocks I think. Funny thing is Shellos would be a great pokemon to deal with this, not being able to have its Eviolite removed while it can gain Scald burns. Fairy-types such as Spritzee and Cottonee are the only things that can really live some hit safely. I don't think sweeping sets with Dragon Dance would be that useful since it has a lot more weaknesses and very low speed even with a boost making it easy to revenge kill. However wall breaker sets with 4 attacks, even with Life Orb would be amazing and I think its got what it needs to be one of the best wall breakers in the tier, adaptability powered Knock Off to remove Berry Juices and Eviolites, still posses the uber strong Crabhammer, it speed is quick enough where it can outspeed most defensive Pokemon and it has Aqua Jet to revenge kill if needed. Great idea Yagura!

Roost Mantyke

Its gargantuan special bulk, combined with only two weaknesses, makes Mantyke a great special tank in Little Cup. However, its lack of recovery and weakness to Stealth Rock limits its longevity and causes it to be worn down easily. With a reliable Recovery move, I think Mantyke could be one of Little Cup's most effective special walls.
This would be huge for Mantyke. It opens up the possibilty for rain dance like playstyles since with its bulk and typing, Mantyke will be able to constantly heal up with Roost giving it many oppurtunities to set up Rain Dance throughout the match that also goes well with its Swift Swim Ability. Restalk seems like the most common set I see from this rare Pokemon on the ladder and without the need to waste two moveslots on Rest and Sleep Talk, Rain Dance and Roost can be easily fit giving a moveset like Scald / Air Slash / Roost / Rain Dance. It could also provide similar support with swapping Rain Dance for Tailwind turning Pokemon like Life Orb Bunnelby and Cranidos into huge threats. Funny thing is these Pokemon synergise well with Mantyke type wise, with Mantyke resisting fighting which they are both weak to. With Chinchou being pretty popular and a 4x weakness to Electric-type moves, Mantyke won't be running around on every team however it will definitely find its uses. and yes the gigantic Special Defense set will help it act as a great wall. It would be awesome if it got Defog too but thats taking this Theorymon thing a bit to far haha!

Double posting because I am introducing a new topic and I really don't want this thread to die in such little time lmao

What if Dwebble Got Sticky Webs?

This would be huge and would make sticky web teams much more common. With a combination of Sturdy and Berry Juice Dwebble is practically always able to get hazards up which gives it a niche over the other users who typically use Focus Sash. This set wouldn't be too difficult to handle by any means, as the Dwebble sets you see will remain standard except some running Sticky Web>Spikes so that same things beat it, Tauntfoo, Knock Off, etc. With Sticky Webs having a user that doesn't have lack luster stats, I believe most teams will be running a method of hazard removal or Taunt if they haven't already.

Dragon / Poison Skrelp

as midas said this gives Skrelp some very handy resistances to common types. I think the main sets that will be seen will be some sort of defensive set with Scald + Toxic Spikes. Losing out on its water-stab would be a problem though on Toxic Spikes sets because it loses Stab on Hydro Pump / Scald, which would threaten Archen and Drilbur's attempts to switch in to remove hazards. For this reason I think that a water-type move would be very common on this poke

Keep suggesting things guys and I see a lot of type changing ideas keep in mind that changing moves or abilities is also great as long as it makes sense flavour-wise

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
Sticky Hold Lickitung

The equivalent of 90/155/155 defenses after Eviolite make Lickitung an imposing wall, but with Sticky Hold, Lickitung becomes a much more difficult wall to break down. Its typing is still mediocre, but Sticky Licky is now able to differentiate itself further from other WishPassers.

Plus it absolutely makes sense flavor-wise.

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Drizzle Wailmer

The biggest problem for Wailmer is that it really, really needs the power of Choice Specs to OHKO things. However, Wailmer isn't very fast only hitting 16 Speed, meaning it can easily get outspeeded, and Wailmer needs to be at max health due to Water Spout. That's why Wailmer needs Drizzle, boosting all of its Water-type moves for 5 turns by 50%, allowing it to OHKO most of the things it previously could with Choice Specs, but now it can use a Choice Scarf.

With Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes, Wailmer can easily perform a sweep if Water-resists are removed. Some calcs:

200 SpA Wailmer Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 212 HP / 76 SpD Eviolite Spritzee in Rain: 19-24 (70.3 - 88.8%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

200 SpA Wailmer Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 236 HP / 196 SpD Eviolite Mienfoo in Rain: 19-24 (79.1 - 100%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

Wailmer would also function like Vulpix does for rain teams, just better due to its great bulk, allowing it to switch-in multiple times. Drizzle on Wailmer also make kinda sense, since Kyogre gets it, who also is a whale. And the fact that Wailmer is awesome and needs some more love n_n

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think that would be really overpowered, Aerow. Rain teams would end up becoming extremely dominant with sweepers like Manytke, Omanyte, Anorith being really really powerful in rain. In fact, aside from running snover, I can't see what can take on a combination of Manytke and Omanyte, and even mantyke will probably beat snover 1v1 unless it's hp electric scarf

Superpowerdude, I played around with Sticky Web Dwebble in LC STABmons and it was such an amazing webs lead, miles better than surskit or spinarak. It makes webs so much easier to set up, and could make sticky web teams a dominating force in LC.

Sticky Hold Lickitung would be a literal god, it could even take on Mienfoo 1v1 if it ran max defense now. It's so extremely bulky it's unreal, and would be a godsend for stall.

My own suggestion: What if Berry Juice were a 'berry'?
This makes unnerve Pokemon have quite a large niche in LC: Axew, Ekans, Houndour, Joltik, Litleo, Meowth, are the Pokemon and out of them I can see Houndour running unnerve, allowing it to change 3HKOs from berry juice pokemon into 2hkos. The rest probably aren't as viable but would still be things to look out for on Joltik and Litleo. The other 3 have better abilities to run.
It also makes Pluck+Bug Bite have a great use. Archen and Vullaby will start to run Pluck as staple moves on their defensive set. Taillow can start running it, meaning it can take away Chinchou's Juice, and KO it with normal stab next turn. Bug type dedicated leads such as Spinarak and Venipede now have an interesting cool stab move to use.
Overall I don't think this would affect the metagame that much, but it would certainly make it a bit more interesting when these Pokemon came into play.

Aerow I can see why you picked a theorymon thing around Wailmer since its a huge threat in ADV LC ;) But yeah as Rowan said that would be insanely broken. Honestly, even now when I am up against a Wailmer I am suprised of its power. With Drizzle Its waterspout will be able to wreck so much Pokemon and wear down walls for Swift Swim sweepers.

Sticky Hold Lickitung

This would be great, unfortunately, many Pokemon with Knock Off carry Fighting-type Stab which can threaten Lickitung if it switches into Drain Punches or High Jump Kicks however being able to absorb Knock Off's off of random stuff like Abra and Corphish as well as Pawnaird fairly easily should be quite cool. Stall teams will probably see a boost in usage. Lickitung is a staple on many stall teams because of being able to Wish pass to other bulky team mates and Knock Off is something that is seen as one of the biggest issues of running stall so obviously Lickitung would be very useful on stall. Perhaps Timburr usage would increase to combat it easier.

What if Berry Juice was a 'berry'?

I think you mentioned a lot of relevant things about this topic already Rowan, it is a very interesting idea. Tailow definitely rises in usage. The only thing i'm thinking about this which hasn't already been mentioned is the increase of harvest mons like Exeggute and Phantump because they can keep recylcling juice. Although the powerful flying types in the tier like Fletchling and Tailow will certainly keep these Pokemon in check, they can find their uses is some cases. A lot of Knock Off, Bug Bite and Pluck would defintely be seen.

Keep these coming plss

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
Knock Off Pancham

Pancham has untapped power in LC. It has the same typing and very similar stats to Timburr, but what separates Timburr from Pancham is the moves it gets access to. Although Parting Shot is an intriguing niche, the rest of Pancham's shallow movepool prevents us from seeing what impact a viable user would have on the metagame. Although it would be missing Drain Punch which could provide it more longevity, Knock Off would help it to become more than the poor one-trick panda it currently is.

I hype this periodically, so I figure I should post it here.
What if Corsola were legal in LC?

I think that everyone's favorite coral would be a great fit into LC. It has a good typing, three great abilities, and great stats. A bulky Regenerator set would essentially be a combination of the best attributes of Slowpoke and defensive Tirtouga - Really bulky, nifty typing, am amazing ability, and Stealth Rock. In addition, it could also viably run a Hustle wallbreaker set, capable of OHKOing everything that doesn't resist Rock with Head Smash, 64% of the time.

I hype this periodically, so I figure I should post it here.
What if Corsola were legal in LC?

I think that everyone's favorite coral would be a great fit into LC. It has a good typing, three great abilities, and great stats. A bulky Regenerator set would essentially be a combination of the best attributes of Slowpoke and defensive Tirtouga - Really bulky, nifty typing, am amazing ability, and Stealth Rock. In addition, it could also viably run a Hustle wallbreaker set, capable of OHKOing everything that doesn't resist Rock with Head Smash, 64% of the time.
This would be huge, especially the regen set it would give us a wall that could consitently switch into Fletchling througout the match without getting worn down. I can definitely see regen cores of Mienfoo, Foongus and Corsola used on many balanced and stall teams as Corsola synergises with the other two quite well, being able to fend off the Flying-types that the other two both hate. 55 / 85 / 85 is great bulk by lc standards. It also has Recover on top of Regenerator which would make it very hard to kill. A Defensive set of Stealth Rock / Recover / Scald / filler could be used. In the last slot options like Psychic to hit fighting-type switch ins or some sort of rock-type stab to aid in taking out Fletchling may be used or Earthpower so you can get the se hit on Chinchou and Magnemite. Although it is very slow a Calm Mind set with Recover and Scald + Psychic could be cool too as well as a Curse set with Hustle perhaps? Perhaps random mons would start inserting Grass coverage to help deal with this pokemon because I think it would be realy tricky to deal with. I really like this idea.

Knock Off Pancham

Pancham has untapped power in LC. It has the same typing and very similar stats to Timburr, but what separates Timburr from Pancham is the moves it gets access to. Although Parting Shot is an intriguing niche, the rest of Pancham's shallow movepool prevents us from seeing what impact a viable user would have on the metagame. Although it would be missing Drain Punch which could provide it more longevity, Knock Off would help it to become more than the poor one-trick panda it currently is.
This seems logical since its evo is part Dark. It could warrant it more usage and Parting Shot is definitely a cool niche it has. It can stop Fletchling from switching in to tank a Knock Off because it doesn't want its attack lowened and made set up bait next turn. Pancham usage would definitely increase.

Last edited:
Lmao so going over the mechanics of Desolate Land it is perma sun + water immunity?

If that were the case there would definitely be more numel around, I don't think this necessarily hampers vulpixs viability because of its wall breaking power and good speed stat. However Numel makes a great defensive setter I don't think it has any type weaknesses, it isn't weak to rocks unlike vulpix and it can even set up its own Stealth Rock. These perks make it a great defensive sun setter and fuck Chinchou

I wonder if it would be to influential on the tier though

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
The problem with it though is that the sun goes away once a Desolate Land user is switches out. Numel's sun would benifit itself only. However, boosted Fire-type moves, boosted growth and a water immunity would make it much more usable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)