Eelektross: Muhammed Aleech Build

Working on a Eelektross build that I think shows some promise:

Muhammed Aleech Eelektross
Careful
200 HP/ 56 Attack/ 252 Sp. Defense
Big Root (Not Final)/Life Orb
Drain Punch
Elemental Punch/ Aqua Tail/ Iron Tail (Personal Choice: Ice Punch)
Elemental Punch/ Knock Off/ Iron Tail (Personal Choice: Fire Punch)
Coil

The Idea is to bait a suspected choice item ground move, switch in and get your free coil, the Hit SE, Boost when you can and Heal when necessary. Personally I think Fire Punch and Ice Punch are the best for Coverage, But if you wanna forgo stab for Fire Punch, Knock Off or Aqua Tail, but I think Ice Punch is essential for the big bad dragons like Chomp, Salamence and Dnite. Drain Punch Hits Ttar heavily to. I don't expect this to be the ultimate anti meta build but I feel it fits a role of Bulky Set Up Healer that is always interesting to use and is interesting new build for this sucker.

Moves:
Dpunch is for self supporting and increasing his survive-ability. Hitting alot of pokes for SE and Healing Alot of HP with the Big Root, it's gonna leave a dent in any poke and heal it in return

His remaining Punch moves cover a lot of the Spectrum, much like the Old Electivire sets. personally I'd like to forgo STAB for pure coverage, but that always depends on his supporting team members.

Coil is your boosting move, the Accuracy part is only really gonna help in a Set with Aqua Tail or Iron Tail.

Alternates:
Having a Mixed set is also worth it to with Giga Drain to get rid of Swampert or Quagsire, providing to healing choices to match your situation. Mixed alternates to the elemental moves like Flamethrower are equally viable for a mixed variant of this build.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, this isn't the right place for an OU Eelektross analysis (pokemon such as Tyranitar aren't relevant to the RU metagame). Even if it was the right place, i'd probably look at the analysis formatting standards before posting another thread :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)