Muhammed Aleech Eelektross Build

Working on a Eelektross build that I think shows some promise:

Muhammed Aleech Eelektross
Careful
200 HP/ 56 Attack/ 252 Sp. Defense
Big Root (Not Final)/Life Orb
Drain Punch
Elemental Punch/ Aqua Tail/ Iron Tail (Personal Choice: Aqua Tail/Knock Off)
Elemental Punch/ Knock Off/ Iron Tail/ Dragon Tail (Personal Choice: Fire Punch)
Coil

Strategy:
The Idea is to bait a suspected choice item ground move, switch in and get your free coil, the Hit SE, Boost when you can and Heal when necessary.

I know this isn't anti meta build but I think its a role of Bulky Set Up Self Perpetuating Healer that is always interesting to use and is ian interesting new build for this sucker.

Moves:
Dpunch is for self Healing Alot of HP with the Big Root, it's gonna leave a dent in any poke and heal it in return.

Personally I think Fire Punch and Aqua Tail are the best duo as as far as coverage goes, but stab is always a solid choice. Knock Off is just an all round useful move for most pokemon who can carry it. Dragon Tail is an alternative to stop you getting walled by anything with a downside in that it doesnt hit fairies.

Coil is your boosting move, the Accuracy part is only really gonna help in a Set with Aqua Tail or Iron Tail.

Alternates:
Having a Mixed set is also worth it to with Giga Drain to get rid of Swampert or Quagsire, providing to healing choices to match your situation. Mixed alternates to the elemental moves like Flamethrower are equally viable for a mixed variant of this build, or if you feel brave and/or confident in how many Coils you'll be getting, Zap Cannon for constantly paralyzing doesn't sound to farfetched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)