OM Mashup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Gambit Shedinja is what you should be using. And that is perfectly legal normally. How about for the next one be STABmons and Monotype?

Well, to revive this thread, another Pokemon I've tried to use is Unaware Venusaur-Mega. It does a nice job against special Contrary, resisting Psycho Boost and Overheat. It also has important Refrigerate and Aerilate resistances. Unfortunately, it can't really deal with physical Contrary users because of Superpower, and can't stay in on Pixilate. Perhaps it could do better in a more traditional Prankster role, like unfixable used.

Nobody plays this?

I enter daily the OM room to play, but most time don't find anyone that wants to play. Last weeks i've been busy, i only enter the server on specific times, so this may have to do with my difficult on finding players.

Sorry for double post.

Anyway, played a couple more battles, won in a fairly normal game, then got destroyed by Kit using Illusion Gengar-Mega (I was drastically underprepared).

Is it almost time to start nominating new OM Mashups?

if that happens me and adrian already planned the next om mashup to be aaa+attack defense equality for those that don't know about attack defense equality is basically all pokes offensive and defensive stats are equal for example kyurem-black has 170 in defense and 120 in sp.defense

if that happens me and adrian already planned the next om mashup to be aaa+attack defense equality for those that don't know about attack defense equality is basically all pokes offensive and defensive stats are equal for example kyurem-black has 170 in defense and 120 in sp.defense
No! :(((

350 + A/D Equality or gtfo nothing. :(((

350 cup + AAA imo. It feels like the best one for 350, as you get a lot of buffs for ubers (aerilate rayQ anyone), and so on. Also you get PH rufflet.
Let's make this happen!

Why not attack-defense equality and tier shift? 30/240/240/240/240/15 Shuckle seems fun to play with (4-digit BST).

Last edited:
No offense, but I don't think you and Adrian just get to "plan" the next OM Mashup. You can suggest it, sure, but it's ultimately up to the OM mods and unfixable.

TheBurgerKing99 , for now 350 Cup will be ineligible. Me and TI talked about it and we're deciding to make the OM Mashups simple for the next few months to get people to actually play it.

EV

Banned deucer.
TheBurgerKing99 , for now 350 Cup will be ineligible. Me and TI talked about it and we're deciding to make the OM Mashups simple for the next few months to get people to actually play it.
In that case, please only discuss the actual Mashup and leave the combinations up to The Immortal and unfixable to hammer out. We will gather input as needed, so don't fret, but for now they're working on a strategy for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)