Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Tyranitar is obviously here to set up sand. It is also a great scarfer and pursuit trapping pokemon such as Latios or Latias is extremely helpful.

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch

Mega Medicham is another monster in the OU tier and it is helpful to have priority fake out. I chose Thunder Punch over Ice Punch because of Slowbro, which is a pretty strong counter to Mega Medicham and Excadrill.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Rotom-W is here to take hits from Talonflame and Scizor, beat Landorus-T one-on-one. It is also helpful to have a slow Volt Switch to get in your Sand Rush Excadrill and wreck house.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Excadrill is your main sweeper. With an Adamant nature and a Life Orb, there's not much to stop Sand Rush Excadrill late game. If you know you have one hit left due to Life Orb, you can also get off a quick Rapid Spin to get away any unwanted hazards.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Clefable can also be a late-game sweeper, but on the special side. With Magic Guard, Clefable can easily switch into status-inducing moves and start to set up.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Thundurus is a hard-hitting pokemon as well, and with Prankster Thunder Wave, it can also be helpful to stop sweepers. Taunt can prevent hazards and status-inducing moves, while Thunderbolt and Hidden Power Ice gives you bolt-beam coverage.

I'm open to any feedback and tips so please help me out if you can. :]

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, it is required that you have a minimum of three lines of description for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles as outlined by the RMT rules. PM me with an updated version of your RMT after you review the rules and I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)