Tournament PSPL II: Group Stages Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
So my guy still hasn't replied and we are nearing the end of the week. I don't want him to pop out of nowhere on sunday and say hey im here and he isn't lemme get the win so could i please have a sub or someone talk to him lol.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Someone explain the point system. Like Scavengers+Battle Spot have 7-7-0. That's 7 wins, 7 losses and 0 ties right? And what does [x] denote before the name of team?
The individual wins/losses are only used for tiebreaker/seeding. The number before those are the points a team actually has , which are achieved by either tying or winning a week .

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
been sort of hard to schedule with my opponent :[ I've been going to Wi-fi regularly as he told me to, but I've never seen him there

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
been sort of hard to schedule with my opponent :[ I've been going to Wi-fi regularly as he told me to, but I've never seen him there
He should be on in around 8-10 hours from this post apparently according to my staff anyways :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)