NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
I was wondering if i could reserve Spinda and Bibarel - I know they probably aren't priority analyses but I love them both and they'd be easy to write. Could someone tell me what happens with these sorts of mons, should i just wait for a while or put up the skeletons so that someone else doesn't steal the awesome drunk panda teddy?

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I was wondering if i could reserve Spinda and Bibarel - I know they probably aren't priority analyses but I love them both and they'd be easy to write. Could someone tell me what happens with these sorts of mons, should i just wait for a while or put up the skeletons so that someone else doesn't steal the awesome drunk panda teddy?
Only the Pokemon listed in the first post are allowed to be done right now, because priorities of viable mons vs bad ones (Spinda). If you want to do Bibarel and Spinda you'll have to wait until Raseri/the QC team/whoever actually decide this sort of thing makes the call to allow them in. You can also try to make an argument why you think they should go before more viable mons who still haven't gotten one, but you probably won't get far with that.

Raseri brawlfest still isn't listed as a QC member :[

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lolbro: 5th day not working, pass off the serperior analysis
+Montsegur: aight

Smogon isnt working for lolbro, so he is dropping the Serperior analysis, it is now up for grabs.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
im going to reserve Mismagius, do skeleton, and let someone else write it when its ready for write-up

Raseri knows about it and is letting me do it.

also horyzhnz i see u bro, stop johning slurpuff/rotom-f smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)