The No Johns Tournament: DPP OU Edition - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing M Dragon this round. I posted on his wall and he tried looking for me, but I wasn't around. If this round absolutely needs to end today, he can have the win off activity due to me not being available at the time. If a possible extension could be made until tomorrow or something, I'd do my best to play. But this is no Johns and I agreed to the rules upon signing up. So either way, no biggy. Thank you.

NightFox and I have been having timezone issues, but if he can play sometime between 1 and 4PM EST that works for me. I definitely don't want out this tour w/ coinflip or activity loss so that would be great.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
uh wasn't even aware this rd was up nor was i contacted but ok i'll be sitting on smogtours until deadline

He tried looking for me this morning, but I was at University. Posted on his wall two hours ago that I was in smog tours waiting. Have to go to work now so cannot play. I appreciate you giving me an extension considering the nature of this tournament. I'll leave the decision in your hands. Regardless, I am fine with the outcome. Thanks again for giving an extension, did my best to get it done. Not putting the blame on him by any means because he also tried to contact me.

NightFox wants to play 5:30PM EST (I think), I'll be there. Appreciated if you dont coinflip/activity/whatever it

NightFox wants to play 5:30PM EST (I think), I'll be there. Appreciated if you dont coinflip/activity/whatever it
Granted. If you guys don't play, however, I will flip.

M Dragon vs Drugs - Both players were active but their timezones didn't match well. Coinflip.
[16:17:41] <&Funkasaurus> !decisioncalc mdragon drugs
[16:17:42] <&wormbot> I suggest drugs

Round 3 coming shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)