Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for:
[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: T h o m a s (11588) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Defog, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch
Notes: Thomaz's Shiny Mew, which he said was only re-distributable by him and I.
[377] Shiny Regirock
OT: Thomas (11588) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Pressure
Moves: Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Seismic Toss, Counter
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset by Thomaz, who said it was only re-distributable by him and I.

[379] Shiny Registeel

The best I got are some Kalos Legends I have that it seems you don't have, otherwise I don't think I have anything for em'.

I give Pokéguy redistribution rights over this:

Shiny Charizard (Female)
Luxury Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
OT: Carlos
ID No. 42137
Level 47 (EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 6 HP)
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse / Ancientpower

If a mod could, correct me if im wrong, but mimic glitch pokes are technically considered hacks and arent able to be traded here

Apologies if I am wrong, but I think its come up before...
I guess it's a matter of opinion but it isn't against site rules. He put a lot of time into it, so I don't consider it a hack. I guess that's where I draw the line, as I accept Shiny Mew, that have been RNG abused on an entirely hacked game (I consider emulators a product not endorsed by Nintendo) and then injected into retail games with an action replay code. This Mewtwo got one of it's move tutors from a in game glitch, and I consider that legitimate, as I have duplicated entire monsters from trading/battle tower glitches. It's just part of the game. Thanks for posting though, I appreciate that you're trying to help. ^_^
Mimic glitch is fine to teach a Mewtwo caught in FR/LG Self Destruct, I'm not sure if this Mewtwo was caught in FR/LG or HG/SS, but if caught in FR/LG then it's fine (however I'm pretty sure you're right if it was the latter).

Edit: Actually I'm not 100% sure about the first case either, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks for the support man. :)

I don't know. I assumed it was legal because Eppie did the same for his Mewtwos afaik. And yes, the Mewtwo was caught in FR.
lol you couldn't just beat XD Gale of Darkness like a real man, could you? It's fine with me Thomaz, thanks for the trade and let me know when you're done Mew. ^_^

That's how I've done it also (I'm pretty sure it's fine for any FR/LG Mewtwo).
You have boomtwo? Didn't see it in your thread. :O

CMT for the Low Kick Jolly Mewtwo and the shiny Careful Mew? I have some stuff that I haven't added to my thread yet if nothing there interests you
Hey buddy, nothing I needed as of now, but I hope you'll join me in the hunt for Sludge Wave Dusk Ball Shiny Gengar and Diancie, from legitimate wondercards when they come out! Thanks for coming by! You'll get a Mewtwo soon. ^_^

Pokéguy [tagged on the off-chance you don't follow your own thread].
Just to clarify (since it was me who incorrectly said to flargananddingle that this was not allowed), found this post stating that it's fine (apologies for the confusion).
Thanks for the moderator ruling .com (Tag, you're it!), you're always so helpful. Of course I follow this thread; silly ^_^

CMT for:
[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Notes: Thomaz's Shiny Mew, which he said was only re-distributable by him and I.
[377] Shiny Regirock

[379] Shiny Registeel

The best I got are some Kalos Legends I have that it seems you don't have, otherwise I don't think I have anything for em'.
Willing to trade all three for your 31/X/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire Xerneas; if you can clone me some copies back too. PM'd.

I give Pokéguy redistribution rights over this:

Shiny Charizard (Female)
Luxury Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
OT: Carlos
ID No. 42137
Level 47 (EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 6 HP)
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse / Ancientpower
Thanks for the trade; do you have a UT copy too? Forgot to ask.
Updating:

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard Y
OT: Carlos (42137) (Lv. 47)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Blaze (Drought)
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: Teru_XD said this was re-distributable only by him and I.​

Last edited:
Hey buddy, nothing I needed as of now, but I hope you'll join me in the hunt for Sludge Wave Dusk Ball Shiny Gengar and Diancie, from legitimate wondercards when they come out! Thanks for coming by! You'll get a Mewtwo soon. ^_^
Alright, I also have a 6IV Lux Ball Naughty Zekrom I just RNG'd yesterday, and an uncaught Kyurem, Swords of Justice, and Volcarona in 5th gen so let me know if any of those are cool (note that I can't do shiny RNG yet because i suck)

I guess it's a matter of opinion but it isn't against site rules. He put a lot of time into it, so I don't consider it a hack. I guess that's where I draw the line, as I accept Shiny Mew, that have been RNG abused on an entirely hacked game (I consider emulators a product not endorsed by Nintendo) and then injected into retail games with an action replay code. This Mewtwo got one of it's move tutors from a in game glitch, and I consider that legitimate, as I have duplicated entire monsters from trading/battle tower glitches. It's just part of the game. Thanks for posting though, I appreciate that you're trying to help. ^_^

Thanks for the support man. :)

lol you couldn't just beat XD Gale of Darkness like a real man, could you? It's fine with me Thomaz, thanks for the trade and let me know when you're done Mew. ^_^

You have boomtwo? Didn't see it in your thread. :O

Thanks for the moderator ruling .com (Tag, you're it!), you're always so helpful. Of course I follow this thread; silly ^_^

Willing to trade all three for your 31/X/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire Xerneas; if you can clone me some copies back too. PM'd.

Thanks for the trade; do you have a UT copy too? Forgot to ask.
Updating:

[6] Shiny Charizard/Shiny Mega Charizard Y
OT: Carlos (42137) (Lv. 47)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Blaze (Drought)
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Teru_XD said this was re-distributable only by him and I.​
I don't. I wasn't thinking about trading it here when I bred it. :( Now I know for next time.

Last edited:
just for future reference, I wouldnt have said anything if I didnt think it was against the rules..I personally have no problem with it. For all I know thats how my naive one got it too....now im off to find a wish chansey

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
A code was used to warp directly to Faraway Island to get Mew.
I'm pretty sure that Japanese Emerald OTs can only have 5 characters

Alright, I also have a 6IV Lux Ball Naughty Zekrom I just RNG'd yesterday, and an uncaught Kyurem, Swords of Justice, and Volcarona in 5th gen so let me know if any of those are cool (note that I can't do shiny RNG yet because i suck)
Could you maybe try and figure out a way of doing a Luxury Ball Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 Shiny Kyurem?

I don't. I wasn't thinking about trading it here when I bred it. :( Now I know for next time.
That's cool. Next time keep a UT copy though if you can. ^_^

just for future reference, I wouldnt have said anything if I didnt think it was against the rules..I personally have no problem with it. For all I know thats how my naive one got it too....now im off to find a wish chansey
Oh, cool. Not sure how I'd feel about a Mimic Glitched Wish Chasey though, as the ivs and nature couldn't be reset; from what I've heard.

cmt for a careful shiny deoxys
Hmm, hard choice. I'll have to get back to you, but maybe shiny Zangoose or Shiny Rattata? Do you like other stuff too? You have some many awesome monsters; lol.

I'm pretty sure that Japanese Emerald OTs can only have 5 characters
I personally can't speak for Japanese emerald games, but I do that this larvitar:
[248] Shiny Tyranitar / Mega Shiny Tyranitar
OT: Allen Aeries (34349) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage, Stealth Rock

A,l,l,e,n,*Space*,A,e,r,i,e,s is 12 characters. If the Japanese font puts a space between each letter, it would make sense that it be half of maximum character limit, right? So isn't that six? Are you sure it's only 5?

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I personally can't speak for Japanese emerald games, but I do that this larvitar:
[248] Shiny Tyranitar / Mega Shiny Tyranitar
OT: Allen Aeries (34349) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage, Stealth Rock

A,l,l,e,n,*Space*,A,e,r,i,e,s is 12 characters. If the Japanese font puts a space between each letter, it would make sense that it be half of maximum character limit, right? So isn't that six? Are you sure it's only 5?
It's 5 in Gen I-V and 6 in Gen VI for Japanese and Korean games and 7 in Gen I-V and 12 in Gen VI for other languages

Okay, so, before anything of this blows up. I mentioned earlier that I caught my legendaries using the emuator. For Mew specifically, I used a Japanese emulator. I forgot to mention that.

As for the name, it never occured to me about the 5 character limit. The save file I used to get Mew was simply loaded onto the Japanese emulator (the Pokemon I used to catch Mew, which was Breloom, did have the name BRELO btw lol). If this is illegal, I'm sorry about that then, but I didn't know. If this is a problem however, I'd like to mention that I have not seen such a legit Mew yet (because any save file started in Japanese would have to have Japanese characters then).

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so, before anything of this blows up. I mentioned earlier that I caught my legendaries using the emuator. For Mew specifically, I used a Japanese emulator. I forgot to mention that.

As for the name, it never occured to me about the 5 character limit. The save file I used to get Mew was simply loaded onto the Japanese emulator (the Pokemon I used to catch Mew, which was Breloom, did have the name BRELO btw lol). If this is illegal, I'm sorry about that then, but I didn't know. If this is a problem however, I'd like to mention that I have not seen such a legit Mew yet (because any save file started in Japanese would have to have Japanese characters then).
You can type in English characters on a Japanese game

Oh yeah, you're right. Regardless, is it illegal? It could've been done in reverse and would people care? (hoarding Japanese saves, then converting them to English; it works both ways).

Edit: seems it's illegal. Welp, back to creating 8000+ save files, in Japanese this time. >____<

Last edited:
It's 5 in Gen I-V and 6 in Gen VI for Japanese and Korean games and 7 in Gen I-V and 12 in Gen VI for other languages
Hmmm, well, I guess I'll just have to wait for someone who speaks fluent Japanese to come the smogon, and hope they speak English, and then hope that they still have the mew event that only came out in japan, in 2005 and hope that that person RNG abused his OT to have a flawless shiny spread before RNG abuse was even possible if I remember correctly, then.

I mean I literally said I couldn't RNG shinies (no time/motivation to learn). I guess I'll just SR a really good event Pumpkaboo
No motivation? But Shiny Mew and Boomtwo need you to learn shiny abuse Noah. Also screw pumpkaboo, I want gengar with sludge wave. :P

Oh, God...I'd kill for a copy of that Kyurem! *o*
I know, right?

Dude, I don't expect you to learn Japanese to reset me a Shiny Mew. I think it's fine to start the game in English and put your name on it, then change it to Japanese when you go for Mew. It's not as if the restrictions posted above could ever actually happen and a truly legit shiny mew could ever be spawned. People know they are getting an emulator RNG when they buy it and if they aren't okay with emulator RNGs they shouldn't trade for it to begin with. That being said, if they are okay with an Emulator RNG mew, then why wouldn't they be okay with everything the emulator can do? Do they expect you to play the game in Japanese just so they can kid themselves and pretend it's something that isn't even possible? Pfft. Thanks for the trade, and pay no attention to what the public thinks of this. I appreciate your work, and since you're here to trade me and aren't running your own thread, that's all that matters. ^_^

You can type in English characters on a Japanese game
Yeah, but his name wouldn't fit.
Oh yeah, you're right. Regardless, is it illegal? It could've been done in reverse and would people care? (hoarding Japanese saves, then converting them to English; it works both ways).
It's fine with me and I'm fairly sure it's fine with the majority of the community, but if I'm wrong, if either Nexus or Agonist, could make a ruling on this, I will abide by the rules of smogon wifi. Until further notice though, Thomaz's hard earned Mews are for trade.

Updating:

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Notes: Thomaz's Shiny Mew, which he said was only re-distributable by him and I. This was caught on a Japanese emulator, that was started in English, because Thomaz isn't Japanese; because of that, he was able to put is name on it; A code was used to warp directly to Faraway Island to get this Mew. If you don't like any of that, you can lick my bum I mean not trade for it. Trophy Case.​

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hmmm, well, I guess I'll just have to wait for someone who speaks fluent Japanese to come the smogon, and hope they speak English, and then hope that they still have the mew event that only came out in japan, in 2005 and hope that that person RNG abused his OT to have a flawless shiny spread before RNG abuse was even possible if I remember correctly, then.

No motivation? But Shiny Mew and Boomtwo need you to learn shiny abuse Noah. Also screw pumpkaboo, I want gengar with sludge wave. :P

I know, right?

Dude, I don't expect you to learn Japanese to reset me a Shiny Mew. I think it's fine to start the game in English and put your name on it, then change it to Japanese when you go for Mew. It's not as if the restrictions posted above could ever actually happen and a truly legit shiny mew could ever be spawned. People know they are getting an emulator RNG when they buy it and if they aren't okay with emulator RNGs they shouldn't trade for it to begin with. That being said, if they are okay with an Emulator RNG mew, then why wouldn't they be okay with everything the emulator can do? Do they expect you to play the game in Japanese just so they can kid themselves and pretend it's something that isn't even possible? Pfft. Thanks for the trade, and pay no attention to what the public thinks of this. I appreciate your work, and since you're here to trade me and aren't running your own thread, that's all that matters. ^_^

Yeah, but his name wouldn't fit.

It's fine with me and I'm fairly sure it's fine with the majority of the community, but if I'm wrong, if either Nexus or Agonist, could make a ruling on this, I will abide by the rules of smogon wifi. Until further notice though, Thomaz's hard earned Mews are for trade.

Updating:

[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
Nature: Timid - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Defog, Giga Drain, Earth Power
Notes: Thomaz's Shiny Mew, which he said was only re-distributable by him and I. This was caught on a Japanese emulator, that was started in English, because Thomaz isn't Japanese; because of that, he was able to put is name on it; A code was used to warp directly to Faraway Island to get this Mew. If you don't like any of that, you can lick my bum I mean not trade for it. Trophy Case.​
What are you talking about? Regarding the first post, you *COULD* just name your character a english word in 5 letters... For example, I wanted to name my player "Lockie" but I couldn't so I just called it "Eon". It's got nothing to do whether the Mew is english or not. It's the fact that his name is one more letter than it should be, and is only possible to get that with external intervention (or, substituting save files). It's also got nothing to do with the fact Mew was emulator RNG abused.

I'm not saying Thomaz is a hacker or anything, I believe these Pokémon were RNG abused by he accidentally created an illegal Pokémon with the Mew.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well because the OT on the mew is of a length that isn't possible normally on a japanese OT it's going to look like a hack even if all you just did was load an english sav on a japanese rom. So, here's what's gonna happen you can trade the Mew but you have to specify that it came from loading an english sav loaded on a japanese rom, that way people have fair warning and know why the OT length is longer than permitted on a japanese game.

Hmm, hard choice. I'll have to get back to you, but maybe shiny Zangoose or Shiny Rattata? Do you like other stuff too? You have some many awesome monsters; lol.
Not really, i found an exchange Japanese student at the university who knows how to RNG ( lol awesome right?)

He can do everything except gen 3, so i just need that alien thingy .

maybe jolly mewtwo with self destruct/lowkick unless you got your hand on nobunaga rayquayza

What are you talking about? Regarding the first post, you *COULD* just name your character a english word in 5 letters... For example, I wanted to name my player "Lockie" but I couldn't so I just called it "Eon". It's got nothing to do whether the Mew is english or not. It's the fact that his name is one more letter than it should be, and is only possible to get that with external intervention (or, substituting save files). It's also got nothing to do with the fact Mew was emulator RNG abused.

I'm not saying Thomaz is a hacker or anything, I believe these Pokémon were RNG abused by he accidentally created an illegal Pokémon with the Mew.
Don't think the monster is illegal. It's just clearly RNG abused on an emulator, because he did something you can only do on an emulator. People okay with emulators, should be okay with a minor defect that only happens with emulators; but enough of this, Thomaz is currently working on replacing the timid mew for one with a 5 character OT for all those who would prefer one.

Well because the OT on the mew is of a length that isn't possible normally on a japanese OT it's going to look like a hack even if all you just did was load an english sav on a japanese rom. So, here's what's gonna happen you can trade the Mew but you have to specify that it came from loading an english sav loaded on a japanese rom, that way people have fair warning and know why the OT length is longer than permitted on a japanese game.
Thanks for the moderator ruling. You've been quoted in Mew's description.

Hmm. Maybe I'll look into it this weekend.
Chev4 saw you saying you couldn't do Adamant and gave me his Adamant one for free; it's part of the chev4 update below. I'd still trade for Jolly Shiny though.

Not really, i found an exchange Japanese student at the university who knows how to RNG ( lol awesome right?)

He can do everything except gen 3, so i just need that alien thingy .

maybe jolly mewtwo with self destruct/lowkick unless you got your hand on nobunaga rayquayza
No interest in the rayquaza event, so probably wont see one from me anytime soon as I prefer shiny rayquaza. But I'm good with ratatta and zangoose for deoxys and mewtwo. PM me when you can trade;

Also, Updating with the Chev4 collection EDIT: Also, huge thanks to shady6121 for trading me most of these! :

[81] Shiny Magnemite / Magneton / Magnezone
OT: Chev4 (07047) (Lv. 28)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Magnemite and is fully re-distributable.

[144] Shiny Articuno
OT: Chev4 (20010) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/30/31
Tutor Moves: Hidden Power Ground, Defog
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Articuno and is fully re-distributable.

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (25100) (Lv. 61)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/22/30/31/31/31
Tutor moves: Hidden Power Ice, Heat Wave, Defog, TailWind
EV trained: 192 HP / 64 Defense / 252 Speed (I think)
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Zapdos and is fully re-distributable.

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (30955) (Lv. 60)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/02/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Hidden Power Grass, Heat Wave, Defog, TailWind

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (22288) (Lv. 60)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
Tutor moves: Hidden Power Grass, Heat Wave, Defog, TailWind
EV trained: 250 HP / 228 Defense / 32 Speed
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Zapdos and is fully re-distributable. Comes ev trained or UT on request.

[145] Shiny Zapdos
OT: CHEVAR (04259) (Lv. 60)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor moves: Heat Wave, Defog, TailWind

[237] Shiny Hitmontop
OT: Chev4 (00034) (Lv. 31)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Intimidate
Tutor Moves: Sucker Punch, Low Kick, Rapid Spin, Foresight
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Hitmontop and is fully re-distributable.

[245] Shiny Suicune
OT: Chev4 (03344) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
PP Maxed Tutor moves: Icy Wind, Hidden Power Fire
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny HP Fire Suicune and is fully re-distributable.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT: Chev4 (06565) (Lv. 35)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
Tutor Move: Defog
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latias and this is re-distributable by everyone.

[381] Shiny Latios
OT: CHEVAR (39189) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latios and this is re-distributable by everyone.

[480] Shiny Uxie
OT: ^Chev4^ (00091) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Heal Bell, Trick, Stealth Rocks
Tradeable Stock: 1
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Uxie and is fully re-distributable.

[480] Shiny Uxie
OT: CHEVAR (24615) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/00/30/31
Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Stealth Rocks, Hidden Power Ground
Tradeable Stock: 1
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Uxie and is fully re-distributable.

[646] Shiny Kyurem
OT: Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Pressure -> Teravolt
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Tutor Move: Iron Head
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Kyurem and is fully re-distributable.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Don't think the monster is illegal. It's just clearly RNG abused on an emulator, because he did something you can only do on an emulator. People okay with emulators, should be okay with a minor defect that only happens with emulators; but enough of this, Thomaz is currently working on replacing the timid mew for one with a 5 character OT for all those who would prefer one.
Actually, it is illegal. As I said before: Japanese Emerald can have an English OT / Name, but they cannot be more then 5 characters, whereas "T h o m a s" is 6. But Nexus has made his decision, and Thomaz is gonna replace it (dam man... how fast does your computer go? Mine runs at 300% and it takes a week just to get the first timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread...) so I'm not going to sit here and keep correcting you. Off to find someone to trade me a Nobunga's Rayquaza for Mega Rayquaza!

(fyi Nobunga Rayquaza > Non-Nobunga Rayquaza; it has the event move V-create which is incredibly powerful and useful in ubers)

Can you CMT for this Shiny Camerupt, please?
  1. [323] Shiny Camerupt
    OT: Nachito (18849) (Lv. 1)
    Nature: Quiet - Ability: Oblivious -> Solid Rock
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
    Hidden Power Ice
    Tradeable Stock :
    Note: This is ooh_shiny's Shiny Camerupt and is fully re-distributable as long as you credit ooh_shiny for resetting it.
Please respond to me by posting on my thread.

Actually, it is illegal. As I said before: Japanese Emerald can have an English OT / Name, but they cannot be more then 5 characters, whereas "T h o m a s" is 6. But Nexus has made his decision, and Thomaz is gonna replace it (dam man... how fast does your computer go? Mine runs at 300% and it takes a week just to get the first timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread...) so I'm not going to sit here and keep correcting you. Off to find someone to trade me a Nobunga's Rayquaza for Mega Rayquaza!

(fyi Nobunga Rayquaza > Non-Nobunga Rayquaza; it has the event move V-create which is incredibly powerful and useful in ubers)
My computer runs at roughly 750% with ups and downs lol. I wish I could speed it up but oh well. Still won't take too long, hopefully somewhere around next week lol. It is actually thanks to this long discussion that I learned how to rng my TID/SID combination, which means I can reset for every fast or easy spread there is. Pretty cool. In the long run, this is much better. It's sad about that character limit, but I didn't realise it and I'll fix it with a 5 character name. =)

I decided on a later Timid spread though just so that it has less Atk (this one has 14 Atk). 28 Atk is yuck and if you want high Atk for U-turn, it's better to get the 31 Atk one anyway.

CMT FOR:

[646] Shiny Kyurem
OT: Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Pressure -> Teravolt
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
Tutor Move: Iron Head
Notes: This is Chev4's Shiny Kyurem and is fully re-distributable.

[545] Shiny Scolipede
OT: Kimi (31900) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Tradeable Stock: : 1
Notes: I traded Flute for this and she said it was re-distributable.

[697] Shiny Tyrantrum
OT: Emery (24344) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Strong Jaw
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
Tradeable Stock:[IMG]: 1
Notes: Bearbrik told me this was re-distributable only by him and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)