Halloween Party Battle Competition Giveaway (Completed: 50 Pumpkaboos given away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, thanks for what you're doing ! :)

I and a friend of mine both deposited lv 15 Magikarp !
Our IGN are Gourmont and Sianetha, thanks in advance ! :)

This is such an awesome giveaway, i must comend you for your actions and say thanks!
Just deposited a Level 8 female Flabebe. IGN is Yurencia (Dont ask lol)
And If nicknaming is still ok, I'd Like mine to be called "Samantha". it looks like a Samantha .3.

Sign me up for one of these please Trev. I just now saw this. And I forgot to tell you, I went out and snagged a random level 10 Skiddo and stuck it in the GTS when I typed this initially, so yeah sorry.

Last edited:

Tatertot

Hey dude, thanks for what you're doing ! :)

I and a friend of mine both deposited lv 15 Magikarp !
Our IGN are Gourmont and Sianetha, thanks in advance ! :)
This is such an awesome giveaway, i must comend you for your actions and say thanks!
Just deposited a Level 8 female Flabebe. IGN is Yurencia (Dont ask lol)
And If nicknaming is still ok, I'd Like mine to be called "Samantha". it looks like a Samantha .3.
Thanks! Glad you guys like it :) (Yours have been sent!)
i want one pls im putting up a rozelia named rank at lvl 28, if you can nickname then i want it to be named PumpkinBallZ
Sent!
Sign me up for one of these please Trev. I just now saw this. And I forgot to tell you, I went out and snagged a random level 10 Skiddo and stuck it in the GTS when I typed this initially, so yeah sorry.
The name's Tate, not Trev, but sent anyways ;)

I'm putting the pachirisu in GTS, i can wait for a pumpkaboo, My IGN is Vanitas. i got sniped

Last edited:
Let Me get one please i put up a lv 25 spinarak message i'm gourd-geous! hope you see it i really need the pumpkaboo

Tatertot

I'm putting the pachirisu in GTS, i want a pumpkaboo, My IGN is Vanitas.
Let Me get one please i put up a lv 25 spinarak message i'm gourd-geous! hope you see it i really need the pumpkaboo
I deposited a lvl 15 Female Cubone, thanks so much for the pumpkaboo! :)
I deposites a lv16 female cubone Thx for pumpkin ;o
I'm currently out of Pumpkaboos, but will probably have the time to breed some more tonight. You all will get one, I just need some time to restock. Check back later to see if what you put up was sniped or not :) I'll try to get to you all in a few hours if I can.

Hi tatertot!

I'm just going to deposit a level 1 male pichu on the GTS! Hopefully I don't get sniped and once again thanks for running this giveaway!!

i know your making some more still probably, id like to have one if possible. i won't deposit my bunnelby until i get out of work however if you're on later tonight about 12 hours from this post i will likely be on to deposit the level 2 bunnelby for this :)

I need a pumpkaboo and my event one has an awful nature, so thanks for doing this. I deposited a Lv. 1 Fletchling with the message. My IGN is Donald. Also, if nicknames are ok i would like mine to be called Spoopy.

Last edited:

Tatertot

I deposited a lvl 15 Female Cubone, thanks so much for the pumpkaboo! :)
I got sniped too, sending a female Japanese Caterpie lv.2
I need a pumpkaboo and my event one has an awful nature, so thanks for doing this. I deposited a Lv. 1 Fletchling with the message. My IGN is Donald.
Sent!
Dont worry i can wait, but i got sniped
Hi tatertot!

I'm just going to deposit a level 1 male pichu on the GTS! Hopefully I don't get sniped and once again thanks for running this giveaway!!
Looks like you were all sniped, sorry I couldn't have them for you sooner. Upload something else and I'll be able to get to you faster :)
i know your making some more still probably, id like to have one if possible. i won't deposit my bunnelby until i get out of work however if you're on later tonight about 12 hours from this post i will likely be on to deposit the level 2 bunnelby for this :)
I won't be on 12 hours from your last post, but just deposit it anyways. Bunnelbys are not likely to be sniped, so you should be fine.

Hello, thanks for this awesome giveaway!
I put up a Level 1, Male, Oshawott from Germany named Ottaro.

The Oshawott got sniped, putting up a new one Pokemon. A female, Level 3 Bunnelby in a Timer Ball nicknamed "Raqaza plz". My in game name is Andrew, and my message is "I'm gourd-geous!" like you requested :]

Once again thanks! If I get sniped, I'll post again.

Last edited:
Thanks for this in advanced, I deposited a level 2 fletchling with the message you requested :)
My ingame name is GC7

Yep got sniped! Ill try again this time uploading a Level 13 flabebe! Hopefully getting an awesome pumpkin from you this time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)