Tournament RU Conquest (won by Omfuga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
took xatu from llamas g___g currently have torterra granbull and xatu for reference

Last edited:
I set timer vs midas bc he was taking way too long so should i challenge again later or just take the win? I couldnt wait for him bc I need to go do essays

I set timer vs midas bc he was taking way too long so should i challenge again later or just take the win? I couldnt wait for him bc I need to go do essays
Sorry dude my parents said 5 minutes than took half an hour, I couldn't do shit, I'm in a great position right now, can we please just replay since we were pretty much equal at this point of the match and the waiting wasn't my fault/
Edit: Keeping the match alive on PS.

Updated

Sorry dude my parents said 5 minutes than took half an hour, I couldn't do shit, I'm in a great position right now, can we please just replay since we were pretty much equal at this point of the match and the waiting wasn't my fault/
come to a conclusion

Also, you guys should challenge in active players and if they john for 24 hours you can report for easy mons

won vs midas, taking exploud

edit: "scout", we fought again and used the exact same teams,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)