Other Rate my X/Y online team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been testing this team out and I think it is going well but if anyone has any advice it would be so helpful

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

He works great Aegislash is great noting else is needed, I hope.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Baton Pass
- Shell Smash
- Destiny Bond

Clear here he comes in sets ups up with Spore Shell Smash maybe a second than Baton Pass in my plays Kangaskahn-Mega comes in and fakes out killing Smeargle.

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Thunder Fang

I really like her the reason she is running Thunder Fang and not Thunder Punch because it is from a past gen so showdown said she can not run Thunder Punch.

Garchomp @ Muscle Band
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Swords Dance

I am not sure about the Muscle Band but besides that Garchomp is incredible.

Greninja @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory

Again I like but he is really frail and I am not sure about Extrasensory compared to U-Turn but I want to try to keep him in so why would I use U-Turn.

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

I like Talonflame but I need a way to counter water so if anyone has any ideas I would love advice in this area.

Last edited:
Hello! I just wanted to drop by and say that you should probably add a few lines of description for each Pokemon, otherwise your topic may be locked =/ Also, to post an image, you click the button next to the smiley face that looks like a landscape portrait and paste the link of your image (if the image is on your computer, upload it to Imgur and then copy/paste the link into the prompt).

A few suggestions:
  • Go for Sucker Punch over Thunder Fang on Mawile. Sucker Punch is probably one of Mawile's best moves, and getting rid of it isn't a great idea in my opinion.
  • For Garchomp, I would go for Choice Scarf over Muscle Band, and get rid of Swords Dance for Rock Slide. Scarfed Rock Slide can help you get rid of any ice types that threaten Garchomp. Also, Scarf Outrage, after getting rid of any steel or fairy types, can possibly sweep an entire team.
  • Since you noted that you need to counter water, I would suggest replacing Smeargle with Ferrothorn. Use this set:
    Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    IVs: 0 Speed
    EVs: 252 HP / 172 Atk / 84 Def
    Relaxed Nature
    - Power Whip
    - Gyro Ball
    - Leech Seed
    - Stealth Rock/Protect
    Shell Smash Smeargle looks good on paper, but as you noted, fake-out users like M-Kanga can lay it to waste. Ferrothorn is a better lead that can take out any Ice or Fairy types that threaten Garchomp with Gyro Ball, as well as wall any Dragon types. Stealth Rock is the preferred option for the last slot, as rocks are always helpful to any Pokemon. However, protect works too for leech seed.
BTW, you should probably add at least 3 lines of information. Good luck with your team! =)

you need at least three lines of description for each pokemon in order to explain the choices in the pokemon and sets. take a look at the rmt rules and other rmts to see what's expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)