Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the input everyone.

I was going for Flawless Hidden Power Fire.

Haven't seen any in a Luxury Ball.

There is a flawless HP Fire fully redis Xerneas? Is it Modest? What ball is it in? Can you CMT for it please? I've spent nearly 400 hours trying to get my own HP Fire flawless Modest Xerneas. It would be nice to move onto event Gengar.

Should I restart my other X game or this file? Only one of my Xerneas can be nickname-able. It's between this one and my 31/30/31/26/31/28 Modest HP Fire one. I think I'll restart the HP Fire Profile, seeing as how I'm going to try and get a flawless HP fire spread next. Or I could just toss this one, since I have the same one in a Great Ball from Expert Evan.

I heard a rumor that Powersaves has a chance of deleting your game; I have too much invested in this game to risk that. Though I suppose I could have a separate cloning game... I'll consider getting one some day.
I have one in luxury ball, OT Gwen

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (59622) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/05/31/31/31/31
Notes: Soft Reset by myself after 395 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 on an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a cool ball. My first truly flawless reset.

Any thoughts? Should I toss and keep going? I could just do another save file.
why toss it? its 31 in everything but the - stat KEEP IT!

If you toss this Xerneas, good luck :p
I would seriously keep it, I haven't seen any flawless Modest Lux ball Xerns around. Plus nickname bonus.

Edit: I really need that Attack lowering berry :[

Haven't seen any in a Luxury Ball.

There is a flawless HP Fire fully redis Xerneas? Is it Modest? What ball is it in? Can you CMT for it please? I've spent nearly 400 hours trying to get my own HP Fire flawless Modest Xerneas. It would be nice to move onto event Gengar.

Should I restart my other X game or this file? Only one of my Xerneas can be nickname-able. It's between this one and my 31/30/31/26/31/28 Modest HP Fire one. I think I'll restart the HP Fire Profile, seeing as how I'm going to try and get a flawless HP fire spread next. Or I could just toss this one, since I have the same one in a Great Ball from Expert Evan.

I heard a rumor that Powersaves has a chance of deleting your game; I have too much invested in this game to risk that. Though I suppose I could have a separate cloning game... I'll consider getting one some day.
Keep! Never seen a flawless Luxury Ball Xerneas

It was a very hard call, but, I don't want to spend another 8 hours playing X, and harass Raichufan92 for another Low Speed IV Chansey (I think it needs 13 or lower speed IV to hit 118 speed), and ev train a new monster to get me through the game and ev train the chansey and get it to level 100 for resetting again, so, after thinking about it for a while, I tossed. I have Expert Evan's Great Ball 31/11/31/31/31/31 Modest Xerneas and there is really no need to keep this one, as Expert Evan can still nickname his (got one nicknamed for ooh_shiny just the other day). 6 less attack IVs and a different ball is hardly worth 8 hours of my life.

Thanks for the input though. Wish me luck on my quest for fire.

I got relatively superior potential and so ATK and sp DEF on the gengar event, keep going or quit?
Depends on the exact IVs and nature. But probably toss
If you toss this Xerneas, good luck :p
I would seriously keep it, I haven't seen any flawless Modest Lux ball Xerns around. Plus nickname bonus.

Edit: I really need that Attack lowering berry :[
You can have one of mine.

Yeah if you are not careful while handling the powersave+cartridge. Just like in old USBs if you disconnect the USB from your computer without closing the files the Usb/file get corrupted. In this case you can accidentaly delete you savefile, but powersaves always makes a backup so you can just load the back up to your cartridge again. The problem is when you move or remove the cartridge when the powersaves is writing on it. It basically ruins the cartridge and the 3ds won't read it anymore. I got an extra Y copy to clone, this way I don't risk corrupting my X cartridge with 999 hours of gameplay xD

Keep! Never seen a flawless Luxury Ball Xerneas
Sorry to Bust everyone...

I have this...In lux ball

#716 - Xerneas [Species]

(OT: Gwen | ID: 06555 | Ø)
#001 - Name [Species]

(OT: OT | ID: ID | ♂♀Ø)
Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Gravity | Geomancy | Moon Blast | Mega Horn
Available at: Level 50 and UT | Redis Rights:Full redis
Notes: Pokeguy should toss his Xerneas :P

After two more tries at SRing around Lunch time today, I have successfully gotten a:

30/31/31/0/29/13 Sassy natured Pumpkaboo :) I'm pretty satisfied! It's the event, so I'm pleased with how it turned out. Aka, it's good enough. Has anyone gotten better?

After two more tries at SRing around Lunch time today, I have successfully gotten a:

30/31/31/0/29/13 Sassy natured Pumpkaboo :) I'm pretty satisfied! It's the event, so I'm pleased with how it turned out. Aka, it's good enough. Has anyone gotten better?
I don't think so. Trade for my self SRed Hasty 31/31/30/31/29/31 Yveltal?

I don't really trade stuff I don't catch/had some hand in the creation of, I was just giving you an example on what is out there so you could decide if you wanted to keep it.

As for your powersaver worries, I'd suggest getting the US version (The Pro) of the device as the usb cord is much more sturdy. I've had my game deleted by power saves before and it was due to the fact the the usb connection between my computer and the game was interrupted resulting in the game data being written in the wrong place. The power saver will still recognize the game but no 3DS will and trying to restore your save will not work as the new "trash" location of the game data becomes the default location of where your power saver writes the data. So just don't bump the usb cord while writing and your game should be safe.

I have a female Timid Pichu with Lightningrod and those moves. Want it?
Appreciate it. I did the chaining myself and also have the female Timid pichu with the moves.. now to freaking level it up and evolve by happiness to breed for the flawless.

Appreciate the offer though

I just want to make sure, to get the ORAS Demo in NA. We just have to sign up for the Pokemon Club on the Official website and turn on news letters, correct? I just want to make sure so I don't mess things up when the code for the Demo is released.

Depends on what you value it. I have both a Xern that is 31/x/31/31/31/31 and HP Fire Flawless, both of which are fully-redis and traded around this site. IF you want it for your own use I'd say go for it. I'm not sure how many are in luxury but that is something you would have to research yourself.
Your post seems to indicate there is a flawless HP Fire Xerneas that is fully re-distributable. Are you referring to the 31/X/31/28/31/28 Timid Sapphire one?
I don't really trade stuff I don't catch/had some hand in the creation of, I was just giving you an example on what is out there so you could decide if you wanted to keep it.
Could you point me in the direction of this Xerneas? Do you know who reset it and/or who has it for trade? You wouldn't even consider checking my thread for it? I've been at this for more than a month.

Posting this here, because if anyone else knows of this Xerneas, please let me know.

Was going to see if I could get you guys to talk me out of SRing for a good event Gengar, but real-world scarcity may have done the job already. Probably for the best; those grapes were sour I didn't have the time to waste anyway.

PM Arhan, not me.

Offering these+any dream/safari/Apricorn Ball breed, looking for the stuff in other lists and I can offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Premier Ball Modern scatterbugs(can come as eggs)IVs and EMs only matter for Vivilion Eggs

• Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Tentacool, Omanyte(no HA D:)

• Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin

• Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Shelmet and Chikorita(non HA), Glameow and skitty

• Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil

• Timer Ball:Karrablast

• Great Ball:Cranidos, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball:Carvanha, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Yamask, alomomola and Karrablast

• Luxury Ball:Bouffalant, Carvanha, skitty and Yamask

• Rattata

• Meowth

• Kangaskhan

• Horsea

• Goldeen

• Aerodactyl

• Snorlax

• Sentret

• Stanler

• Zigzagoon

• Skitty

• Torkoal

• Barboach

• Lileep

• Relicanth

• Luvdisc

• Kricketot

• Shieldon

• Burmy

• Glameow

• Buneary

• Chatot

• Hippopotas

• Finneon

• Timburr

• Cottonee

• Basculin(both)

• Darumaka

• Karrablast

• Alomomola

• Shelmet

• Elgyem

• Bouffalant

• Repeat Ball Rattata

• Luxury Ball Kangaskhan

• Great ball Snorlax

• Premier Ball sentret

• Nest ball lanturn

• Net Ball Qwilfish

• Net Ball Mantine

• Luxury ball stanler

• Ultra ball zigzagoon

• Repeat ball skitty

• Heal Ball wailmer

• Repeat ball Torkoal

• Luxury and quick ball barboach

• Heal and ultra ball Luvdisc

• Repeat ball Kricketot

• Heal, Ultra, Dusk and nest Ball burmy

• Heal Ball buneary

• Heal ball Glameow

• Ultra Ball Hippowdon

• Repeat and Luxury Ball Timburr

• Premier, Nest and dive ball cottonee

• Nest ball both colors and Dusk Ball red Basculin

• Repeat ball darumaka

• Heal ball elgyem

• Heal and ultra Ball shelmet

• Ultra Ball Boufallant

Also looking for these Vivilion as Eggs with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and Rage Powder Egg move in said Balls
  • Meadow- Heal Ball

• Polar- Dive Ball

• Tundra- Premier/Dive Balls

• Continental- Luxury Ball

• Garden- Dusk Ball

• Elegant- Heal/Luxury Ball

• Icy Snow- Premier Ball

• Marine- Dive Ball

• Archipelago- Repeat/Luxury Ball

• High Plains- Luxury Ball

• Sandstorm- Luxury Bakl

• River- Net/Dive Ball

• Monsoon- Dive Ball

• Savanna- Quick Ball

• Sun- Heal Ball

• Ocean- Repeat And Dive Ball

• Jungle- Dusk Ball
With respect to these vivilion, if you don't have a suitable parent, I can give you a parent with Rage powder and it will have IVs of 31/31/31/31/x/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)