ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears if there are move tutors in ORAS, they mimic B2W2's tutors. Of coarse this could all be wrong and just be speculation.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No no it's cool see in the full game with its 7 megas, Linoone will get a mega and also it will have extreme speed added to its egg moves

this has all just been a cunning plan from game freak!

you'll see!!!
But wait, you'll need a special item a la Azure Flute for both.... which will never be released.

Cause some of us want to be able to obtian pokes outside RNG methods.
Can't RNG it.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
No no it's cool see in the full game with its 7 megas, Linoone will get a mega and also it will have extreme speed added to its egg moves

this has all just been a cunning plan from game freak!

you'll see!!!
They'll also reveal Stall Primal Regigigas and Snow Warning as Kyurem's Hidden Ability o.o!

Why can't people just use Gen III Extreme Speed Zigzagoon if they want it so much o.o
You need GameCube, Pokémon Box and you can't SR nor RNG it.

The best one I've seen in years of Wi-Fi has 10 Atk IV and an Adamant Nature.

Welp.

This might be far-fetched, but I think Defog is an HM.
HM01, HM03, HM04, HM05, HM06, HM07 are learned by Empoleon in ORAS (according to the data). In Kalos (XY), it only got 4 HMs (Cut, Surf, Waterfall, Strength). With 2 extras he has now, 1 being Dive, the other is left there. Empoleon learns defog. Empty HM slot. Is this possible?

This might be far-fetched, but I think Defog is an HM.
HM01, HM03, HM04, HM05, HM06, HM07 are learned by Empoleon in ORAS (according to the data). In Kalos (XY), it only got 4 HMs (Cut, Surf, Waterfall, Strength). With 2 extras he has now, 1 being Dive, the other is left there. Empoleon learns defog. Empty HM slot. Is this possible?
HM06 is Rock Smash while TM94 is Secret Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)