ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a form instead of a mega, it has Magician after the stat boost which is a useless and retarded ability for a mega and we know GF is smart which leaves to a form with a new move "Hyperspace Fury".
These are the same people who put Shadow Tag on Mega Gengar and the Parental Bond to Mega Kanga. And this:
Index: 821 - Hoopa-M Stats: 80/160/60/170/130/80 Type: Psychic/Dark Catchrate: 3 Stage: 3
Note the M. Also it's not like GF haven't given a pokemon a dumb Mega Ability (Looking at you Inner Focus MGallade)

These are the same people who put Shadow Tag on Mega Gengar and the Parental Bond to Mega Kanga. And this:

Note the M. Also it's not like GF haven't given a pokemon a dumb Mega Ability (Looking at you Inner Focus MGallade)
Don't compare Magician and Inner Focus.

Magician stoles a held item from a rival and equips it if you had no held item, what does a mega with such an ability when a Mega always has the stone equiped no matter what.

Think of it like a Deoxys form, it can change move pool and stats by form when exposed to a meteor.

If you look at the pastebin, it says
Index: 821 - Hoopa-? Stats: 80/160/60/170/130/80 Type: Psychic/Dark Catchrate: 3 Stage: 3

Also, Inner Focus Gallade is far from dumb and will have its competitive uses. Magician on a mega is entirely useless.
This is what I get for not looking in the pastebin :/
But surely they would know you cant lose the mega stone
Don't compare Magician and Inner Focus.

Magician stoles a held item from a rival and equips it if you had no held item, what does a mega with such an ability when a Mega always has the stone equiped no matter what.

Think of it like a Deoxys form it can change move pool and stats by form .
I thought about it, and it could be a beta thing. COULD. (reaaaaaaaly pushing it XD)

If gallade had the exact same stat spread as m-gardevior(phy instead of special) then yeah i'd say that inner focus is useless. But it's awesome enough that it just doesn't need to depend on an ability although i wouldn't have said no to iron fist

Lunatone and Solrock don't get Moonlight or Morning Sun by level-up, either. You'd think one of them would get it before, say, Noivern (who gets Moonlight)...

If Hoopa's new forme is not a mega then it's going to be one crazy mixed wall breaker now, especially with knock off. This is assuming GF have their limits with trolling (which they probably don't) and that Hoopa can hold an item in it's new, visually scarring form.

If Hoopa's new forme is not a mega then it's going to be one crazy mixed wall breaker now, especially with knock off. This is assuming GF have their limits with trolling (which they probably don't) and that Hoopa can hold an item in it's new, visually scarring form.
I think it just gonna be Uber.. it will be like shaymin
hoopa-2 will be uber hoopa-1 UU.

Wait I was looking at the move tutor moves and why does Greninja get Dark Pulse as a tutor move when it is already a TM move. Does this mean that the TM list will be updated or something else.

Wait I was looking at the move tutor moves and why does Greninja get Dark Pulse as a tutor move when it is already a TM move. Does this mean that the TM list will be updated or something else.
It matches the tm for dark pulse with who gets the tutor so seems to be a double up. Seems to add to the theory that the demo is based on an old and uncomplete version of ORAS

Damn you Absol, i want MShifty.

Also the mono drago team of drake seems cool for ingame.

Dragon Tamer with Zigza
Dragon Tamer only runs Mono Dragons teams most of the time
Dragonite is Dragon-Type
Dragonite learn Extrem Speed by egg move

Extreme Speed Dragon-Type MLinoone with Dragate confirmed
Shiftry did get Leaf Blade and Hurricane so at least he got some nice moves :]

Gen 3. Deoxys. Space. Hoopa. Hoopa-Form. Makes sense to me!

But yeah I'm positive it isn't a mega for the reasons stated before, magician doesn't do anything. Furthermore there was no Hoopite in the item list.

But yeah I'm positive it isn't a mega for the reasons stated before, magician doesn't do anything. Furthermore there was no Hoopite in the item list.
It feels way too in-complete though. Like the other 20 bst, mega stone. Just un finished

also how Hoopa has that hyperspace hole and in the end game you ride on Latios and find those black tears and find legendaries. Pretty sure that's hoopa or I could be dumb

Hmm...Stealth Rock is a tutor move now. No point in using Focus Sash anymore.

Also, that Hoopa thing must be a forme. Maybe something you'll get out of the Rocket Launching place in Mossdeep? Or the Souvenir item in X/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)