========

Team Options
========

Other Options
#######

Checks and Counters
########

Last edited:
I'd love some people to offer suggestions on EVs, I've been running basic 252/252 but I'm sure an optimized spread is out there :].

Definitely add a defensive set as it is one of the best rocks setters in the current meta will add more to this after I get on a computer

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I'll be honest though, the lure set doesn't seem very effective in PU; most switch-ins to Camerupt include Mantine, Altaria, Lickilicky, Swanna, Pelipper, etc. aka things that don't care about SolarBeam. In fact, the only notable targets of SolarBeam I can see are Poliwrath, Huntail, and Floatzel, and the latter two may just KO Camerupt to avoid damage or having their setup ruined by something like Roar :/

A defensive set could see a mention since it can stop Fire-types like Ninetales and Heatmor as well as Electric-types like Zebstrika and Raichu and take them out with Earthquake. It is also one of defensive team's best answers against Taunt Misdreavus, as it is immune to Wisp and can burn right back with Lava Plume, all while taking jack from Shadow Ball.

Definitely add a defensive set as it is one of the best rocks setters in the current meta will add more to this after I get on a computer
Specially Defensive
########
name: Specially Defensive
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Lava Plume
move 3: Earth Power
move 4: Toxic
ability: Solid Rock
item: Leftovers
evs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
nature: Calm

This would be the moveset that special camel uses.

Definitely add choice specs in here somewhere, it's probably camerupt's best set in the current meta. That and defensive sr setter should probably be the first two sets, not sure on the order though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)