Other OU Conquest (Won by Omfuga (again))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dropping out of this. Exams and my job have sadly piled up and I can no longer get on Showdown comfortably. I'm giving my Salamence to zdrup15 and my Thundy-T to Anttyaz , if that's ok, since they challenged me first, and these were the mons they were interested in. Sad Ohio is sad :c
Good luck with the rest.

I'm dropping out of this. Exams and my job have sadly piled up and I can no longer get on Showdown comfortably. I'm giving my Salamence to zdrup15 and my Thundy-T to Anttyaz , if that's ok, since they challenged me first, and these were the mons they were interested in. Sad Ohio is sad :c
Good luck with the rest.
:[
good luck with your exams ~

casectiv just replied to my challenge with "Take the win"...

Not sure what to do here but he hasn't played at all in this (like some other players who weren't DQed) so it's either give his mons to someone or make them unobtainable, I guess.
Good luck with the rest.
I'm going to make the mons unobtainable cuz they weren't obtained via battle.
Sorry bout that

Wow, how does my phone make sigh into sig? -_-

But yah, had dropped out. guess I could have been a bit more clear there. Got applications piling up and several competitions to prepare for this weekend. Hope to get luckier with the timing next time.

Lost vs Rob. thanks to hax but rematched and got my pokes back.

Then lost Keldeo and Tornadus-T vs 5th thanks to a perfect miss when the game was won. I really can't use moves with accuracy below 100%...

EDIT: Haxed Rob. in game 3 and stole his Chansey, Magnezone and Latias...

Last edited:
OP is updated rip rob ;; didn't get to see what the big thing happening is ;;;

****At the end of today, everybody with less than 6 mons will be eliminated. There will fites with the Pokemon you have against other people with 6 mons. If you have more than 6 mons you can choose which mons you use. ****

*End of today = 9:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)