Gen 6 Shadow Tag Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming as salty nerd
Strangely enough, I met some nice people on the ladder, and I was able to control my salt. It didn't even feel like laddering :o

tiny rant:

getting reqs on this ladder is FAR, FAR too easy. i've seen several players that are vastly mediocre get reqs with ease, including myself. players getting to decide the outcome of a tier they dont even play is pretty fucking retarded, and when the voting period ends, youll probably have 300 voters, but only 50 who even plays ubers on a daily basis (or at least has it as thier main tier). now i dont think this will change the outcome of this suspect (because i think the decision is pretty clear already, and ill give more detailed opinions of my view later), but if it is this easy getting reqs in the other tiers (idk if it actually is, ive never played anything below UU this gen), the decisions that gets taken might not be the optimal ones because people with lack of knowledge get to affect the tier. not a good thing in my opinion.
I completely agree with moxieinfinite. I managed to get reqs fairly easily despite being relatively inexperienced, having bad connection that made me time out on matches and using well known teams like spacejam (which people can look up the sets for). Next time you might want to make it a bit harder to get reqs, I dont even main ubers and play all tiers major tiers (ubers ou uu ru nu) fairly evenly. And yeah I used some bs bp teams lower in the ladder to get minor chunk of my reqs.

litterately my first post. I hope I still get to vote
Edit: did not sign up just to say "I got req" actually am committed to the tier since day one. Just because I only feel like needing to sign up now doesn't make me a random ass who just wants to show off.

Attachments

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Of all the things that irritated me the most, it was seeing players use stolen teams to get reqs. I know it would never be worth the trouble to enforce, but you really shouldn't be allowed to vote unless you used your own teams. It shows much more commitment to the tier (especially for a new player) to make a team from the ground up and eventually get reqs with it. I saw Level 56's team, I kid you not, five battles in a row.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)