Type of the Month Club Giveaway [September] - Psychic - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My superpower is... mass manipulation. It would be really, really fun to make things lighter or heavier as I wish (even make MYSELF heavier or lighter).

I'd like to have this Eevee (if it's still avaliable):

Eevee
Nature: Timid
Ability: Adaptability
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Wish, Curse
OT: Andres
ID: 33220
Redistribution Policy: Fully-Redis
Stock: 3
If it isn't, i'd love to recieve this Inkay:

Inkay
Nature: Brave
Ability: Contrary
IV Spread:31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Camouflage, Destiny Bond, Flatter, Power Split
OT: Reiko
ID: 47032
Redistribution Policy: Non-Redis
Thanks! =D

If I had a superpower, I would like to read the minds of other people. It would be really interesting to know what different persons are thinking in a certain situation. Moreover most of the time I want to know what the people I talk to think of me and I could just find out by reading their minds.

Is this one still available?
Eevee
Ability: Anticipation
IV Spread: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Moves: Yawn, Stored Power, Wish
OT: Gregory
ID: 09156
Stock: 1

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Female Eevee
No problem! That eevee is still available. :) I'll be around for a few hours, so just reply when you're around and able to trade. It might take me some time to see you message, so please stick around after posting!

Male Eevee
Yep, there's 1 left of that one, so you're getting the last one. Same as above, but please make sure you add my FC. This is a direct trade giveaway. :)

---

To other people who've requested pokemon but haven't been able to coordinate with me yet: please reply that you're still interested. I'm going to end this giveaway and request this thread be locked soon, and I want to make sure interested parties get their pokemon. ^_^

No problem! That eevee is still available. :) I'll be around for a few hours, so just reply when you're around and able to trade. It might take me some time to see you message, so please stick around after posting!
I'm online! =) My FC is 1607 3709 8084, and my IGN is Nekeysha!

Last edited:
Yep, there's 1 left of that one, so you're getting the last one. Same as above, but please make sure you add my FC. This is a direct trade giveaway. :)
Great, I'll add you as soon as I get home. This will be in about 8-9hours. Will you be available then? If not, we will find another time :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Great, I'll add you as soon as I get home. This will be in about 8-9hours. Will you be available then? If not, we will find another time :)
Hmm, I'll probably not be around then. I'm US eastern time, I'll probably sign off soon (pretty late here now), and I probably won't be around until 6pm tomorrow evening (after which I'll be on for a few hours).

If this time doesn't work for you, I can coordinate with another club member that has a better timezone match for you. :)

Hmm, I'll probably not be around then. I'm US eastern time, I'll probably sign off soon (pretty late here now), and I probably won't be around until 6pm tomorrow evening (after which I'll be on for a few hours).

If this time doesn't work for you, I can coordinate with another club member that has a better timezone match for you. :)
Alright, my timezone is GMT+2 so I think it's difficult to find a time we are both online. And I can't stay up late today.
It would be great if you could ask another club member if she/he could trade with me. If not, I will have enough time on Friday. We could Trade then, if you have time :)

If i could have a superpower, it would be being the best whatever you things u hold. Holding a rugby ball? Suddenly you're the MVP of RWC. Holding a sniper? You're the best sharpshooter known to man. Holding a 3DS playing pokemon? You're the one and only Pokemon Master ;)
Mr. Mime
Ability: Soundproof
IV Spread:31/20/31/31/31/31
Moves: Icy Wind,Nasty Plot,Fake Out, Mimic
OT: Mitja
ID: 09831

IGN Azam. FC : 1048-9036-5836

My superpower would be the ability to cure people from whatever disease they have. I'm in med school, and being able to cure people with just one touch would be so awesome! People would be healthy within seconds, without needing any further treatment at all. It won't be such a burden for my patients then (and it would save me time learning about all these diseases xD)

IGN is Britt, FC is in my signature.

The male Eevee is out of stock, right? If so, I would like this one if it's still available;
Munna
Nickname: Dream Puff
Nature: Modest
Ability: Telepathy
IV Spread:31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Barrier, Healing Wish, Baton Pass, Helping Hand
OT: Lahire
ID: 19749
Stock: 1

If I had a superpower, it would be to predict the future, like Delphox or Xatu. I could stop horrible things, such as getting a disease too late for it to be treated, or getting killed. I could also stop small mistakes. I am interested in:

RNG’d By: .com

Solrock
Nickname: Helios
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
IV Spread:31/31/31/16/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Pain Split, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head
OT: Misty
ID: 00001

I know this is not completely relevant but I am not asking for anything on your thread at all. I want to ask a few questions though I myself do not have to many psychic types but what type will you guys be doing next month so I can make a donation. I would gladly like to contribute to help you guys out.

Yep, the shiny male eevee is all out, unfortunately. I'll be around this evening to trade, let me know if you guys are around.

Also, you guys are the lucky last participants. ^_^ As soon as I've finished coordinating and trading with you guys, this thread will be locked.
I'll probably be available tomorrow.

Hey man nice thread ! I really want the Meditite so here is my favourite superpower !

I would like to control animals :P It will be cool to make lions and tigers as my friends and all you know ! I'm also scared of dogs so it's kind of a great bonus. I also like animals like parrats and other exotic birds so..

I want the Meditite

Meditite
Nickname: Cranberry
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pure Power
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Bide, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch
OT: Andres
ID: 33220
Stock: 2

PM me with a time :) I'm in India so I will try my best to make the trade :)

Your time zone is GMT-4? I'm in +1 so I have no idea if it's possible to trade.

If you could hold onto the Munna for me until we have found a time to trade, that would be awesome! Are you only available in the evenings?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Cranberry the meditite
Sure. Lucky you! You'll be the last request. If you're around now, that would be easiest, but if not, I'll be around in the evenings pretty much every day this week in the evening US time. If this time doesn't work for you, let me know, and I'll coordinate with another club member to get the pokemon to you.

Your time zone is GMT-4? I'm in +1 so I have no idea if it's possible to trade.

If you could hold onto the Munna for me until we have found a time to trade, that would be awesome! Are you only available in the evenings?
I'll coordinate with another club member to get the pokemon to you.

I'll be available at 8:30 AM EST, or in GMT, 12:30 (At least thats what my calculator says.)
I'm afraid I don't forum in the morning very often, and when I do, I usually can't trade then. If this doesn't work for you, I can arrange for someone else to get the pokemon to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)