How do you like your Eggs? [COMPLETED]

Eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current status: I had a bit of a family emergency so I've had to dash for the day, hopefully I'll be back in the evening. Mods, I'd like this to be kept open for an extra 24 hours, please since I won't be around much today. Thank you!
Edit 1: This should stay open another day now that I'm back :) Also, eggs are FFA now.
Edit 2: Apparently there is a mysterious force at work that is determined I don't go through with this giveaway. If anybody wants eggs/shinies, just post with what you want and I will arrange a time with you later. Also, I'll pick a winner for the Chikorita tomorrow morning, or whenever the power comes back on in my house.

These eggs don't have matches but they're all perfect and, who knows? Maybe you'll find a match for them if you hold onto them.

Rules:
1. Two eggs per person until free for all in 36 hours.
2. Your FC and IGN must be in your post or in your signature. Add me first.
3. All are fully-redis no matter what you do with them but credit me as the original breeder (exceptions are the Scatterbugs as noted).
4. Save before hatching. If I gave you the wrong egg, soft-reset and trade me the egg back. I'll rectify the mistake.

Quash | Storm Throw | Me First | Quick Guard
Pancham (M) - Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31.31.31.18.31.31 {1064}
Pancham (M) - Adamant - Scrappy - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {1511}

(Super Size) Confuse Ray | Disable | Destiny Bond | Bestow
Pumpkaboo (F) - Impish - Pickup - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {2254}
Pumpkaboo (F) - Impish - Frisk - 31.31.31.09.31.31 {1147}
Pumpkaboo (F) - Impish - Frisk - 31.31.31.15.31.31 {0363}

(Super Size) Confuse Ray | Disable | Destiny Bond | Bestow
Pumpkaboo (F) - Impish - Pickup - 31.31.31.14.31.31 {0497}
Pumpkaboo (F) - Impish - Frisk - 31.31.31.28.31.31 {1017}
Pumpkaboo (M) - Impish - Frisk - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {1852} (A hatcher for this has just appeared, who can probably hatch this for you.)

(Savanna) Rage Powder | Stun Spore | Poison Powder
Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.22.31.31.31.31 {2338}
(Original breeder: silbanna)

(High Plains) Rage Powder | Stun Spore | Poison Powder
Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {3128}
Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 {4023}
Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.08.31.31.31.31 {0741}
(Original breeder: Freakburger)

Uproar | Defog | Brave Bird | Air Slash
Pidgey (M) - Modest - Keen Eye - 31.24.31.31.31.31 {3095}

Pursuit | Megahorn | Knock Off | Drill Run
Karrablast (M) - Adamant - No Guard - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0508}

Not Eggs:
And we also have some special Pokemon that I'll be giving away because my real name means 'love', and my way of living up to it is giving to you guys.

Rules are the same as above, but also:
5. Tell me about something, someone, or some place you love. It can be a story, or simply describing it, and it can be a little sad, but it must give a feeling of love.
6. You may claim one in addition to the above.
7. This is first come, first serve. You may reserve, but only up to 24 hours and you must arrange a time to pick up with me. If I am offline, you must follow the rules of reservation. If you are later than 20 minutes to our arranged time, then it will be free for others to claim*.
My timezone is GMT+8, I'm definitely on during the evenings, but just let me know what times you're usually on and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

Here's my story of love:
My best friend Ciel and I were together for almost six years. Even though we lived far away from each other, we still tried to do everything together. But to be honest, she's not very reliable. A couple of years ago, her replies to my messages and calls became sporadic. She didn't always answer or pick up or meet me when agreed. Last year, she just stopped talking to me altogether. I think she just forgot about me. But if she suddenly called me up again without even an apology, I would still go out with her and be her friend again. 'True love lasts a lifetime,' and I guess that's why I'll always love her.

->

Hatched in Ambrette Town
Timid Nature | Compound Eyes | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
String Shot | Rage Powder | Stun Spore | Poison Powder
OT: Jackson | ID:18759
Bred by freakburger@Tumblr, hatched by /u/Heavyminded
Stock: 1

->

Hatched in Santalune Forest
OT: Pao | ID: 21112
Bred by me, hatched by /u/kuugakun
Stock: 5

->

Hatched in Lumiose City
OT: Eric | ID: 20174
Bred by silbanna@Tumblr, hatched by /u/Cyberdrac
Stock: 4

♂ | Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
Jolly Nature | Rough Skin | 31/31/31/20/31/31
Iron Tail | Sand Tomb | Iron Head | Outrage
OT: Scott | ID: 54574
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Codeware23
Stock: 1

♂ | Hatched in Tower of Mastery
Adamant Nature | Scrappy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Quash | Storm Throw | Me First | Quick Guard
OT: Jackson | ID: 37622
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Heavyminded
Stock: 3

♀ | Hatched in Azure Bay
Modest Nature | Rain Dish | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Tackle | Water Spout | Aura Sphere | Dragon Pulse
OT: 칼름 | ID: 59820
Bred by me, hatched by /u/cyg5967
Stock: 0

And now for the grand prize:

♂ | Hatched in Kiloude City
Calm Nature | Overgrow | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed | Aromatherapy | Heal Pulse | Leaf Storm
OT: Timothy | ID: 26817
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Mackinz

This Chikorita is unique and has not been cloned. If you win, it's totally yours. Whoever tells me the story of love I like the most wins this little fella. Don't ask for this guy. If you win, you win him in addition to the Pokes you've already received.

Cheers, love y'all.

*I'm pretty lenient about this though so no worries if you don't make it, I'm here all week.​

Last edited:
Pancham (M) - Adamant - Mold Breaker - 31.31.31.18.31.31 {1064}
Pidgey (M) - Modest - Keen Eye - 31.24.31.31.31.31 {3095}

IGN: Asphalizo
FC: 2750-1425-8071

Well, I guess any kind of love counts?

I did my last year of high school 300km away from my original home, and what hurt me the most was leaving my pets with my family and not being able to take them with me. At the beginning of this year, I came home. To my delight, my oldest dog (a 17 y/o Rottweiler) was the first one to greet me. I had never really noticed a dog smiling before, but his smile when he saw me was priceless. I love him and I'm sure he loves me.

May I have this one?

Hatched in Ambrette Town
OT: Jackson | ID:18759
Bred by freakburger@Tumblr, hatched by /u/Heavyminded
Stock: 2

A story of love
This one time After I had finished school for the day, just a couple of months ago, I was waiting for the bus to go home. Well apart from me there was around 3 other college students and a lady and another old lady waiting as well. I sat next to the lady minding my own business, when she asked me what I was studying, I answered her and went back to waiting for the bus. She then told me how I looked like one of her sons when he was young, I just smiled as I knew not what to say, she then told me he had moved away somewhere to east of the U.S after college. She said she hardly ever talked to him since he would not call often and she did not want to bother him. I said that it would be nice if he at least bothered to call once in a while, and she agree. And my stupidity got the best of me and I said he wasn't good for forgetting about her. She then told me perhaps, but she still loved him the same because he was her son. It made me realize that it is true when people say "there is no love like a mothers love"

Pancham-M-Adamant-Scrappy
31/31/31/31/31/31
Kerrablast-M-Adamant-No Guard
31/31/31/31/31/31
And I'd like to ask for the shiny pancham please :)
Ign is GC7 1075 1699 3820

"Stop"

Her words echoed around the mountain side.

"Once you jump there's no way back"

I could hear her trying to pull back tears and without looking it was clear that she tried to put on a brave face.

Coming to my senses I peered over the cliff edge once more and doubled back. I know that she's right but there isn't a reason for me to stay here anymore. It's been 4 years now and each day I feel less human than the day before. Through unbelievable circumstances I entered her world and somehow we just clicked. It's a bit cliche to say the least, but ever since I met her, she was the definition of my new life. Together we shared our ups, our downs, we explored life together and ventured onward hand in hand. But lately I'd been feeling unreal. Not me. And maybe, just maybe, if I end my life here I can go back to the last. I step forward towards the edge again, heart beating and palms sweating.

"Don't! Just... don't..." She couldn't hold back the tears in the end. "I love you... just come back to me... please..."

I can't turn around to face her. I won't turn around to face her. I promised myself that this would be it, that I'd go back to my old self. I looked down into my hands holding a memento of our story. A blue scarf that goes 4 years back. After firming my grip I threw it off the cliff to see it flutter down towards the rapids below.

"You can't jump. You won't go back to your old self."

She's right. Somehow she's always right. But what was I meant to do? I'm just a Squirtle trying to be human again.

But maybe I'll turn around for her sake. No. For our sake.

*Cue Mystery Dungeon Theme*

Reserving Squirtle please! PMing you about the time Thanks!

Last edited:
Even though nobody followed my reservation rule, I'll let it slide for now. Others may be ignored in future.

Asphalizo Anivia (heh tagged the wrong name for a second there) GC7, thank you for your stories! I'm available to trade now, let me know if you guys are on.

Last edited:
Sorry about the reservation rule, I thought you'd be coming back in like 5 minutes. Whoops.

I'm online, my IGN is Mew. :)

Edit: Thank you! :)

laite: Aw, that's a lovely story, thank you for telling it. I'm sorry if my rules aren't clear, I just updated Chikorita's description. I can give you one of the Vivillons instead for now, which one would you like?

laite: Aw, that's a lovely story, thank you for telling it. I'm sorry if my rules aren't clear, I just updated Chikorita's description. I can give you one of the Vivillons instead for now, which one would you like?
I'M SO SORRY. I kinda skimmed through the last bit because you said first come first serve laUGHS. I'm so embarrassed.
Well, I'd like the Jungle vivi please... :>

I'M SO SORRY. I kinda skimmed through the last bit because you said first come first serve laUGHS. I'm so embarrassed.
Well, I'd like the Jungle vivi please... :>
It's okay. You should definitely read the rules thoroughly next time though. For example, another rule I've posted that you haven't followed is that you should add me first. When you have, you can have the Vivillon.

It's okay. You should definitely read the rules thoroughly next time though. For example, another rule I've posted that you haven't followed is that you should add me first. When you have, you can have the Vivillon.
Oh that's actually because I'm just about to leave to class ;;;; Can't trade right now. Are you alright with the same hour tomorrow though?

EDIT:
Sorry though, I am really in a rush so I haven't gotten the chance to read through. If you're ok with it, then we can trade at this hour tomorrow. It's up to you if you want to give me the Pokemon or not, I'm cool with anything.
Also, found out you're from the same country as me. Hope I'll get to streetpass you during CF in Dec if you attend conventions. :>

Last edited:
Oh that's actually because I'm just about to leave to class ;;;; Can't trade right now. Are you alright with the same hour tomorrow though?
And that is yet another rule, which says that you can make a reservation. Not at this time tomorrow though, I'm afraid. I'll be out this time tomorrow. But when I come back, if the rest are still available, then we'll find a time to trade (sorry to do this to you but since that's a couple of rules you've already broken, I'd like to give others a chance now).

I love rufusdrumknott because she makes cool banners and stuffs, and a pretty rad gal .

♂ | Hatched in Dragonmark Chamber
Jolly Nature | Rough Skin | 31/31/31/20/31/31
Iron Tail | Sand Tomb | Iron Head | Outrage
OT: Scott | ID: 54574
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Codeware23
Stock: 3 now

0447-6386-2971
ign thuany

Story:
An old women was diagnosed with Alzheimers and moved into a hospital. She only had a few months or so left in life, and the longer she lived the more she forgot. Among the many things she had forgotten, she forgot her granddaughter.
Whenever the granddaughter had visited her, she would give her a smile "What a pretty young girl, I am so blessed that someone like her visits me." Then the granddaughter and her would recite the Lord's Prayer and break bread together.
One day, when the granddaughter visited the grandmother, the granddaughter had noticed something was horribly wrong. The grandmother couldn't seem to stay awake. This wasn't unexpected, as the doctors had stopped giving the grandmother the medication and had let her pass (with consent of course).
For the last time the grandmother and granddaughter broke bread and prayed the Lord's Prayer.
The grandmother gave the granddaughter a smile, took her hand and whispered "I love you, my beautiful granddaughter". Then, she closed her eyes and left this world, and moved onto the next.

I've clicked on this thread several times trying to decide if I wanted to share this story or not. Well, here goes.

I think I now I the first time I fell in love. I was planning on leaving the country for a year to travel. I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do, find myself? Eat, pray, love, that sort of thing? I drove down to San Francisco to visit one of my good friends. She was one of the few people who really understood my desire to seriously travel. It was Halloween night and I was so excited about my upcoming trip that I could hardly contain myself. We visited a few bars and as we left one in particular I just couldn't control myself, I felt like I had this energy just building up inside of me. So I started running. I ran as fast as I could up hill, past crowds of people and when I reached the top I stopped and turned around to see how far behind me my friends were.

That's when it happened.

"Hey."

I turned around and there he was. He was perfect, from a physical perspective he was everything I ever wanted in someone. It felt like something out of a movie. If a single thing had changed that night we never would have met. If we had left five minutes sooner or later. If I hadn't run up that hill. If he hadn't been standing on that corner. An entire lifetime of events led up to that exact moment.

We hit it off instantly. He was a ex-military man, he had been deployed around the world, we had very similar backgrounds growing up and a similar outlook on life. And he was nice. Not "nice" the way that most people are but he had that genuine sort of compassion for people that is very rare in the world. I was absolutely taken by him, but I only had a month left before I was meant to leave and I couldn't stay, partly because of him. How could I ever measure up unless I had seen some of the things that he had seen, done of the things that he done? I had to go.

We tried to stay in touch but it was more than a year before we would see each other again and we had only known each other for a month before I left. It couldn't last.

We're both seeing different people now. I hope he's happy. Did I love him? Is that possible? How long do you have to know someone before you can say you love them? Did I love him the moment I saw him or did it happen some time afterward? Maybe saying that I loved him is taking the easy way out. I think I could have loved him though. Sometimes I wonder if missed my chance, if I could stayed or waited or made it work somehow. The worst part is not knowing if that feeling ever goes away.

I think that if you love someone, especially when you're young, you don't ever really get over them; not completely. A part of you will always wonder what could have been.

Oops went afk for a bit there and forgot to update my status.

talisheo Chill, thanks for your stories! Chill, I especially like what you say about loving someone when you're young. A friend and I have agreed that there are some emotions you only really feel when you're young, and maybe there's a kind of love that you can only feel then too. Even though there are a lot of people in my life who are important to me now, I have yet to feel love for anyone like I loved Ciel and perhaps it's because we were so young when we met.

Ah well, still, it's not like I'm old. Sorry to ramble at you guys for a bit there. Would either of you like a Pokemon?

Oops went afk for a bit there and forgot to update my status.

talisheo Chill, thanks for your stories! Chill, I especially like what you say about loving someone when you're young. A friend and I have agreed that there are some emotions you only really feel when you're young, and maybe there's a kind of love that you can only feel then too. Even though there are a lot of people in my life who are important to me now, I have yet to feel love for anyone like I loved Ciel and perhaps it's because we were so young when we met.

Ah well, still, it's not like I'm old. Sorry to ramble at you guys for a bit there. Would either of you like a Pokemon?
Yes, it's a very interesting thought.I think there might be something special about meeting some people at the "right" time, whatever that may be. As you get older it does seem more difficult to connect with people for various reasons.

I'd like the Squirtle. :)

Yes, it's a very interesting thought.I think there might be something special about meeting some people at the "right" time, whatever that may be. As you get older it does seem more difficult to connect with people for various reasons.

I'd like the Squirtle. :)
I'm online now, whenever you're ready :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I love rufusdrumknott because she checks eggs for me and I really enjoy the conversations we have. I always get excited when I see an inbox notification because I know it's probably her :)

Also seconding Eggs Benedict as being delicious, but I think that falls under the 'poached' category WHICH ISN'T EVEN AN OPTION!?!?

I'm not really here to claim anything though.

Wait maybe this...

Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.22.31.31.31.31 {2338}
(Original breeder: silbanna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)