Ability Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keen eye:
Boost the power of moves with accuracy lower than 100% by 50%

Reason: Something with keen eyes tries to focus even more into something hard to see

Hyper cutter:
Deals double damage to pokemons with a lower BASE defense stat than the user.

Reason: Scissors/claws cuts well things more fragile than the thing that it cuts.

Big pecks:
Flying type moves used by this pokemon are unresisted.

Reason: Large pecks can hurt anything :p

Keen Eye
Immunities to this pokemon's STAB moves are ignored.

A Keen Eye lets you find ways to hit through immunities. Miracle Eye also has this effect on Dark types, and they both are about seeing.

Hyper Cutter

User's blade and cut moves have +1 Priority.

Hyper implies craxy, frantic cutting, meaning that they frantically and quickly slash and chop.

Big Pecks
Boosts Special Attack after knocking out any pokemon

To be big-chested means to be cocky, and after KOing something this pokemon becomes cocky thinking it can do more, raising its Special Attack.

Magma

Thanks to all who posted a submission. Now let's move on to the voting phase:

Throbulator36
This pokemon's SE attacks do 30% more damage

Chaoswalker
All moves this pokemon uses have 100% accuracy. All moves this pokemon uses that naturally have 100% accuracy do 1.33x more damage.

MegaGallade
Compound Eyes Clone (Raises the Pokémon’s accuracy by 30%.)

Ghoul King
In addition to ignoring modifications to the target's Evasion and innate immunity to Accuracy lowering effects, all the user's damaging moves increase hugely in priority (+7, just like Pursuit) against a switching target.

jellicentispringles
Boost the power of moves with accuracy lower than 100% by 50%

desuko
Immunities to this pokemon's STAB moves are ignored.

Throbulator36
This pokemon's cutting moves do 30% more damage

MegaGallade
'Cut', 'Slash' and 'Blade' moves are 20% more powerful (Like an Iron Fists for said moves)

Ghoul King
The user's Attack stat cannot be lowered, and the user ignores increases in the enemy's Defense.

PokemonMasterDebater
This Pokemon's contact moves gain +2 crit rate.

jellicentispringles
Deals double damage to pokemons with a lower BASE defense stat than the user.

desuko
User's blade and cut moves have +1 Priority.

Throbulator36
This pokemon's flying type moves do 30% more damage

Chaoswalker
Reduces damage of neutral hits by 33%.

Ghoul King
The user's Defense stat cannot be lowered, and the user ignores increases in the enemy's Attack.

jellicentispringles
Flying type moves used by this pokemon are unresisted.

desuko
Boosts Special Attack after knocking out any pokemon

PM your votes to me following this format:
Ability-Name
User X (Favorite effect)
User Y (Second favorite effect)
User Z (Third favorite effect)

Magma

Keen Eye
Ghoul King: 3 2 2 2 2 1 = 12
Chaoswalker: 2 1 = 3
MegaGallade: 1 1 1 1 2 = 6
Throbulator36: 3 1 = 4
desuko: 2 3 3 = 8

Hyper Cutter
PokemonMasterDebater: 3 2 3 1 1 = 10
Ghoul King: 2 1 2 2 2 = 9
Throbulator36: 1 3 1 1 = 6
desuko: 2 1 1 = 4
MegaGallade: 3 = 3

Big Pecks
Ghoul King: 1 1 3 3 2 1 = 11
Throbulator36: 3 = 3
jellicentispringles: 2 1 = 3
desuko: 2 2 = 4
Chaoswalker: 1 2 1 1 = 5

(There are more 1's and 2's than 3's because when people only vote for 2 submissions, their favorite submission gets two points instead of three and their second favorite submission gets one point instead of two.)

Big thanks to everyone who voted. Here are the new abilities:

In addition to ignoring modifications to the target's Evasion and innate immunity to Accuracy lowering effects, all the user's damaging moves increase hugely in priority (+7, just like Pursuit) against a switching target. (Ghoul King)

This Pokemon's contact moves gain +2 critical-hit rate. (PokemonMasterDebater)

The user's Defense stat cannot be lowered, and the user ignores increases in the enemy's Attack. (Ghoul King)

Ok, let's move on to some discussion for a couple of hours before I post the next slate:
  • Which Pokemon, with this upgraded ability, are now viable thanks to the buff? (List movesets and damage-calcs if possible.)
  • If this thread allowed ability re-distributions, would any other Pokemon be viable (or broken) with the new version of this ability?
  • How will the pseudo-trapping effects from the revamped Keen Eye affect the meta? Should we alter the ability by reducing the damage of attacks to fleeing opponents?

For keen eye I don't think any pokemon are made that much better by it. Maybe skarm, fearow, and drapion.

Crawdaunt, offensive gliscor, kingler, and non-mega pinsir definitely prefer tough claws. In LC trapinch might run it over arena trap.

the only pokemon that cares about big pecks is mandibuzz.

Keen eye would arguably be broken on Lando-I

for the last one, no the fact that the ability doesn't greatly buff any pokemon means its effects are good the way they are.

252 Atk Choice Band Kingler Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi on a critical hit: 367-433 (90.8 - 107.1%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

Dat power doe

In all seriousness, though, Hyper Cutter 2.0 and Keen Eye both seem really strong. I could see Roost/SD/EQ/coverage on Gliscor with a Razor Claw for guaranteed crits or something of a similar nature.

It didn't really occur to me until now, but there are a LOT of birds with Keen Eye. Prepare yourself for them to be brave.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Which Pokemon, with this upgraded ability, are now viable thanks to the buff? (List movesets and damage-calcs if possible.)
Alright I just want to say you guys completely broke Keen Eye

Braviary definitely got a massive, massive buff from this. With a "trapping" effect on every damaging move, solid raw power, and decent coverage, Scarf Braviary is more than capable tearing apart most of the OU tier as its moves are strong enough to OHKO many Pokemon and leave many others battered.

RIP: Keldeo, Latios, CharizardY, Tyranitar, Greninja, Bisharp, Venusaur, Pinsir, Breloom, Gardevoir, Medicham, Gengar, Conkeldurr, non Scarf Terrakion, Mamoswine, etc (things it can outrun and either OHKO or badly dent. The list is longer than this). Also Braviary has okay bulk to take a priority hit or two.

Honorable mention to Sneasel. Ice Punch (soon to be Icicle Crash), Knock Off, and Low Kick have strong coverage and he has decent enough power and speed to abuse it.

Last edited:

Magma

252 Atk Choice Band Kingler Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi on a critical hit: 367-433 (90.8 - 107.1%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
Nice calc... and I don't think you even used an Adamant Kingler. We may have to adjust Hyper Cutter 2.0.

In all seriousness, though, Hyper Cutter 2.0 and Keen Eye both seem really strong. I could see Roost/SD/EQ/coverage on Gliscor with a Razor Claw for guaranteed crits or something of a similar nature.
Earthquake wouldn't get guaranteed crits with Razor Claw... only contact moves get the +2 bonus.

Alright I just want to say you guys completely broke Keen Eye
I figured this... which is why I asked in my third discussion bullet if we needed to adjust Keen Eye 2.0 by reducing the damage of attacks used against fleeing opponents (maybe by reducing said-damage by half.) Remember, the main point of the discussion phase is to adjust winning submissions before they make it to the archives - so if you have any solutions to this problem, we're all ears.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
In my opinion the ability should be reworked again. Trapping is an unhealthy mechanic and now there's virtually no tradeoff to using it. Even with reduced power, it can still leave dents all over the Pokemon switching out (imagine TTar having to take 60% every time it tries to switch out...or 100% if it stays in).

Also you have to realize that, unlike Pursuit, this mechanic doesnt give the victim really a chance to fight back. Pursuit on a nonswitching target is extremely weak and can be countered by simply staying in, making it a risk/reward kind of thing. If you flip mechanic around, suddenly there's not a whole lot of risk left. They stay in and they die, or they switch out and get mega chunked anyways. Not to mention that it now applies to every damaging move.

With that in mind...

Keen Eye: This Pokemon's accuracy cannot be lowered and ignores the enemy's Evasion Boost. Furthermore, its non super-effective attacks deal 30% (20%?) (50%?) increased damage.

In a way, this is like a reverse Expert Belt. Flavorwise, Keen Eye Pokemon are able to sense weaknesses that other Pokemon can't, and uses that information to deal stronger damage even when they don't hit super effectively. We also have Tinted Lens to show a similar flavor/effect combination.

Last edited:
If a major debuff were to be placed on the Ability I'd prefer to simply Technician-cap it -moves above X BP don't benefit from the Pursuit-style effect. It keeps the utility (Pursuit-trap Tyranitar with a Rock Smash/Mach Punch) while removing the specific threat of Braviary ripping everything apart.

But yeah OK Braviary is meta-warping with the effect as-is. I'd be fine with capping the effect to 60-80 BP. (80 being exactly as strong as doubled Pursuit, being my rough thought)

Keen Eye: This Pokemon's accuracy cannot be lowered and ignores the enemy's Evasion Boost. Furthermore, its non super-effective attacks deal 30% (20%?) increased damage.

In a way, this is like a reverse Expert Belt. Flavorwise, Keen Eye Pokemon are able to sense weaknesses that other Pokemon can't, and uses that information to deal stronger damage even when they don't hit super effectively. We also have Tinted Lens to show a similar flavor/effect combination.
This suggestion A: has nothing to do with Tinted Lens (Which is literally a "viewing the world through rose-tinted glasses" allusion, ie naive optimism warps reality in your favor. The Japanese name is outright Tinted Glasses) and B: puts me in mind of Adaptability from the other direction, and Adaptability is a stupid Ability Game Freak should never have invented because it breaks the hierarchy of move effectiveness preference. This leads to stuff like Braviary shouldn't use Rock Slide on a Flying or Fire type unless it's both or part Bug or otherwise doubly weak because Return will do more damage, which is just unintuitive and problematic on a game design level.

Anyway skipping over talking about Keen Eye since it's probably going to be tweaked...

Hyper Cutter

Might get Kingler used, may well become Crawdaunt's new go-to Ability over Adaptability (crit-Crabhammer is stronger than non-crit Adaptability Crabhammer), might cause offensive Gliscor to be more of a thing (But probably not because Earthquake doesn't make contact), and oddly enough might cause Mawile or more plausibly Pinsir to run it so they can punch through heavily set up walls if they haven't Mega Evolved yet. For Pinsir in particular it only gets a big enough boost out of Mega Evolution on Aerilated moves to out-perform critting contact moves, so it might even stay un-Mega-ed on a routine basis -or even be run with no Mega Stone at all!

Big Pecks

Mostly a huge boon to Mandibuzz, seeing as how the other birds are generally fragile, but it could be run situationally on, for instance, Pidgeot-intending-to-be-Mega Pidgeot so it can switch in on dangerously boosted Pokemon. (Like a Sucker Puncher who got multiple Swords Dances off, or just Mega Scizor)

Earthquake wouldn't get guaranteed crits with Razor Claw... only contact moves get the +2 bonus.
Derp.

Also, does Keen Eye operate on Megas like Prankster does (in that, on the turn of MEvo, the priority boost still occurs)? If so, MPidgeot is pretty scary as a one-time super-RK. In addition, MSableye basically guarantees a Knock Off on Chansey while being basically impervious to everything if it stays in.

Magma

In my opinion the ability should be reworked again. Trapping is an unhealthy mechanic and now there's virtually no tradeoff to using it. Even with reduced power, it can still leave dents all over the Pokemon switching out (imagine TTar having to take 60% every time it tries to switch out...or 100% if it stays in).
I'm with you. Trapping has always been an unhealthy mechanic and it single-handedly dumbed-down Gen V (Tornadus-T/Genesect + Dugtrio, Landorus-I/Keldeo + Tyranitar, and Dragons + Magnezone cores made team-building and battling effortless.)

However, Ghoul King's submission won fair and square, so the only way that we would move from his core functionality is if... (1)There is no way to keep his submission from being broken... (2)He decides to completely remove it.

Also you have to realize that, unlike Pursuit, this mechanic doesnt give the victim really a chance to fight back. Pursuit on a nonswitching target is extremely weak and can be countered by simply staying in, making it a risk/reward kind of thing. If you flip mechanic around, suddenly there's not a whole lot of risk left. They stay in and they die, or they switch out and get mega chunked anyways. Not to mention that it now applies to every damaging move.
This is a great point. To keep the risk/reward factor intact, how about we use Ghoul King's idea of putting a (40?) base-power cap on the attacks that are able to receive the 7+ Priority and 2x Power bonus against fleeing opponents?

Or we can just limit the Pursuit-like effects to attacks that already ignore accuracy and evasion modifiers (since Keen Eye isn't doing anything for them anyway.)

Aura Sphere
Feint Attack
Swift
Magical Leaf
Shadow Punch
Magnet Bomb
Disarming Voice
Shock Wave
Aerial Ace

(Let me know if I missed any.)

Also, does Keen Eye operate on Megas like Prankster does (in that, on the turn of MEvo, the priority boost still occurs)? If so, MPidgeot is pretty scary as a one-time super-RK. In addition, MSableye basically guarantees a Knock Off on Chansey while being basically impervious to everything if it stays in.
Yeah, I think it would... but with the debuffs that Ghoul King and I suggested, moves like Hurricane, Brave Bird, and Knock Off wouldn't be eligible for the boost.

I'm with you. Trapping has always been an unhealthy mechanic and it single-handedly dumbed-down Gen V (Tornadus-T/Genesect + Dugtrio, Landorus-I/Keldeo + Tyranitar, and Dragons + Magnezone cores made team-building and battling effortless.)

However, Ghoul King's submission won fair and square, so the only way that we would move from his core functionality is if... (1)There is no way to keep his submission from being broken... (2)He decides to completely remove it.

This is a great point. To keep the risk/reward factor intact, how about we use Ghoul King's idea of putting a (40?) base-power cap on the attacks that are able to receive the 7+ Priority and 2x Power bonus against fleeing opponents?

Or we can just limit the Pursuit-like effects to attacks that already ignore accuracy and evasion modifiers (since Keen Eye isn't doing anything for them anyway.)

Aura Sphere
Feint Attack
Swift
Magical Leaf
Shadow Punch
Magnet Bomb
Disarming Voice
Shock Wave
Aerial Ace

(Let me know if I missed any.)

Yeah, I think it would... but with the debuffs that Ghoul King and I suggested, moves like Hurricane, Brave Bird, and Knock Off wouldn't be eligible for the boost.
Missed Vital Throw and Clear Smog. Also, would the effect also apply to perfect-accuracy status moves?

IMO set the power cap to 50 since nobody uses anything that's base 40 anyway, and the number of moves available that are that weak (base 40) is vanishingly small.

I had a different idea for Keen Eye though, not that anyone cares at this point:

Flavour text: This Pokémon's moves are guaranteed critical hits after missing.

Effect: When a Pokémon with Keen Eye misses with a move, the next use (and only the next use) of that same move by that Pokémon has perfect accuracy. If the move is a damaging move, it is also a guaranteed critical hit. The Keen Eye boost is not triggered if the move missed as a result of the opponent being out of reach due to Fly, Dig, Phantom Force, Sky Drop (as either attacker or target), etc. However, a Keen Eye-boosted move will still hit even if the opponent if the opponent is in the midst of Fly, Dig, Phantom Force, Sky Drop (as either attacker or target), etc.

The Keen Eye boost applies to the next activation of that same move, regardless of whether that activation is next turn, 2 turns later, 20 turns later, etc. The boost applies individually for each move the Pokémon knows, so it is possible to have a Keen Eye boost stored on multiple moves simultaneously. All stored Keen Eye boosts disappear when the Keen Eye user switches out.

The original effect of Keen Eye still applies.

Also, does Keen Eye operate on Megas like Prankster does (in that, on the turn of MEvo, the priority boost still occurs)? If so, MPidgeot is pretty scary as a one-time super-RK.
Mega Evolution has the same priority as a switch and always goes after all switches -so yes you would Pursuit-effect a fleeing target first turn but before you Mega Evolved. In Mega Pidgeot's case, it could miss with a move on an attempted Pursuit-effect hit, and of course hit less hard than you're thinking.

In addition, MSableye basically guarantees a Knock Off on Chansey while being basically impervious to everything if it stays in.
That's pretty neat, and an argument for dropping the BP cap to 60. I was thinking 80 not only because that's Pursuit's damage when Pursuing, but also because of moves like Drill Peck and so on. I'm really reluctant to drop below 60 BP because there are a lot more holes below 60 BP, so it's a lot more likely that a given Keen Eye Pokemon will have nothing, or nothing that makes sense to use, that benefits from the effect.

A mechanical question I had also overlooked -Drapion gets Infestation, which is a partial trapping move. One might expect that it could Pursuit-Infestation to thus waste an attempted switch entirely, which is not remotely what I'd been imagining when I came up with the idea.

Mind you, as far as I'm aware both the actual Pokemon games and Showdown are coded such that what would happen is the switch would occur anyway -they both function by just refusing to allow a switch-order, being unable to block U-Turn for instance- but I still want to be quite explicit that shenanigans of that sort are not the intended behavior. (So if this gets coded down the line such that Pursuit-Infestation does cause a switch to fail outright, there's no ambiguity: that's wrong)

I edited out the power doubling in the first place because it was a terrible idea, I don't see any reason to bring it back just because the BP cap is being imposed.

I don't think Drapion gets any Accuracy skipping moves, for instance, or maybe just Feint Attack? (But really, at that point it should use Pursuit and take Battle Armor or Sniper) But that's really just too narrow a set of things that benefit, such that most Pokemon with Keen Eye will have one or two moves that benefit in their entire learn-list. Limiting it to 60 BP includes all of those except Aura Sphere and Vital Throw (And Vital Throw benefiting would be extraordinarily silly and possibly not work mechanically) while giving some real options -Drapion might finally run Fell Stinger, for instance!

IMO set the power cap to 50 since nobody uses anything that's base 40 anyway, and the number of moves available that are that weak (base 40) is vanishingly small.
There's almost no moves that are actually 50 BP. Mostly you jump straight from 40 to 60 without seeing much between. (Karate Chop, Tackle, Rock Throw, Confusion, Cut, Bonemerang, Snore, Metal Claw, Poison Fang, only when it's useless Weather Ball, Poison Tail, only when its useless Payback, Charge Beam, Smack Down, Flame Charge, Struggle Bug, Gear Grind, Clear Smog, Parabolic Charge and Draining Kiss are it for 50 BP, with Vine Whip notable as the sole 45 BP move of the game) Most of the ones that do exist aren't available to Keen Eye Pokemon...

I edited out the power doubling in the first place because it was a terrible idea, I don't see any reason to bring it back just because the BP cap is being imposed.
I see one. It mimics the Risk/Reward tradeoff of using Pursuit, which is what keeps Pursuit balanced. Imagine if Pursuit was always 80 BP, but still had the trapping effect, and how easy it would be to chip away at anything that wasn't resistant to Dark by just spamming Pursuit whenever it was out.

Well, in Keen Eye's case, with a general BP cap in place, the risk/reward aspect is in the team-building phase -with a BP cap of 60 overall every move you add that can use the effect is a move that is cutting into your non-Pursuit-trapping ability, not to mention increasing the likelihood that the enemy can just stay in and rip you in half. If your entire movepool is 60 BP moves, they can just stay in and use their own 80-120 (Or sometimes more) BP moves and laugh in your face.

Well, in Keen Eye's case, with a general BP cap in place, the risk/reward aspect is in the team-building phase -with a BP cap of 60 overall every move you add that can use the effect is a move that is cutting into your non-Pursuit-trapping ability, not to mention increasing the likelihood that the enemy can just stay in and rip you in half. If your entire movepool is 60 BP moves, they can just stay in and use their own 80-120 (Or sometimes more) BP moves and laugh in your face.
If it's not too complex we could make it to where only moves of a certain BP or lower(say 40 or 60) get double power if they switch while all moves get +7 priority if they switch

Mega Evolution has the same priority as a switch and always goes after all switches -so yes you would Pursuit-effect a fleeing target first turn but before you Mega Evolved. In Mega Pidgeot's case, it could miss with a move on an attempted Pursuit-effect hit, and of course hit less hard than you're thinking.

That's pretty neat, and an argument for dropping the BP cap to 60. I was thinking 80 not only because that's Pursuit's damage when Pursuing, but also because of moves like Drill Peck and so on. I'm really reluctant to drop below 60 BP because there are a lot more holes below 60 BP, so it's a lot more likely that a given Keen Eye Pokemon will have nothing, or nothing that makes sense to use, that benefits from the effect.

A mechanical question I had also overlooked -Drapion gets Infestation, which is a partial trapping move. One might expect that it could Pursuit-Infestation to thus waste an attempted switch entirely, which is not remotely what I'd been imagining when I came up with the idea.

Mind you, as far as I'm aware both the actual Pokemon games and Showdown are coded such that what would happen is the switch would occur anyway -they both function by just refusing to allow a switch-order, being unable to block U-Turn for instance- but I still want to be quite explicit that shenanigans of that sort are not the intended behavior. (So if this gets coded down the line such that Pursuit-Infestation does cause a switch to fail outright, there's no ambiguity: that's wrong)

There's almost no moves that are actually 50 BP. Mostly you jump straight from 40 to 60 without seeing much between. (Karate Chop, Tackle, Rock Throw, Confusion, Cut, Bonemerang, Snore, Metal Claw, Poison Fang, only when it's useless Weather Ball, Poison Tail, only when its useless Payback, Charge Beam, Smack Down, Flame Charge, Struggle Bug, Gear Grind, Clear Smog, Parabolic Charge and Draining Kiss are it for 50 BP, with Vine Whip notable as the sole 45 BP move of the game) Most of the ones that do exist aren't available to Keen Eye Pokemon...
Yeah okay, 80 BP makes more sense then as the cap. I thought the power-doubling effect was still there, which is why I suggested 50. Although actually I think 70 BP is probably the most reasonable, as moves with that power and lower are generally considered inferior coverage moves in today's OU.

If it's not too complex we could make it to where only moves of a certain BP or lower(say 40 or 60) get double power if they switch while all moves get +7 priority if they switch
Anything above 40 BP getting doubled is ranging into the same kind of problematic territory as Braviary invalidating half the OU meta, while anything at or below 40 BP is basically pandering very specifically to priority moves, Fell Stinger, etc. I suppose a smaller boost could work (eg 50%), but overall I just don't see any reason to go for the boost -pseudo-trapping is already fantastic.

Yeah okay, 80 BP makes more sense then as the cap. I thought the power-doubling effect was still there, which is why I suggested 50. Although actually I think 70 BP is probably the most reasonable, as moves with that power and lower are generally considered inferior coverage moves in today's OU.
I'm strongly leaning toward either 60 or 80 myself. 70 BP is a very marginal, finicky improvement (Yeah 70 BP moves are weak overall, but they're also fairly unusual -again, moves tend to skip straight from 60 to 80, unless they go to 65 specifically to avoid being Technician boosted), and the concern here regardless is the potential to inflict too much damage too reliably for free -and since you pointed out the potential to Knock Off Eviolite Chansey with no way for it to avoid the situation, I really do think 60 is probably the more sensible cut-off point, even though I really want to give Fearow Pursuit-Drill Peck.

Magma

This is a great discussion, a lot of great points are being made.

Its safe to say that we limited the Keen Eye debuffs to these three options:
  1. Limit the +7 Priority and 2x Power bonus (against fleeing opponents) to moves that have a BP of 40 or less
  2. Limit the +7 Priority and 2x Power bonus (against fleeing opponents) to moves that have a BP of 60 or less
  3. Limit the +7 Priority and 2x Power bonus (against fleeing opponents) to moves that are a variations of Swift
Lets do a quick in-thread round of voting. My votes are:

(Be sure to bold your votes)

This is a great discussion, a lot of great points are being made.

Its safe to say that we limited the Keen Eye debuffs to these three options:
  1. Limit the +7 Priority and 2x Power bonus (against fleeing opponents) to moves that have a BP of 40 or less
  2. Limit the +7 Priority and 2x Power bonus (against fleeing opponents) to moves that have a BP of 60 or less
  3. Limit the +7 Priority and 2x Power bonus (against fleeing opponents) to moves that are a variations of Swift
Lets do a quick in-thread round of voting. My votes are:

(Be sure to bold your votes)
for this particular thing there's no reason to order your votes since people aren't going to be unreasonably biased

Magma

for this particular thing there's no reason to order your votes since people aren't going to be unreasonably biased

Agreed, its not necessary, but voters still have to option to order their votes if they have more than one favorite option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)