Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

[492] Shaymin / Sky Shaymin
OT: Sam (07308) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Natural Cure (Serene Grace)
IVs: 31/20/30/31/31/31
PP Max Tutor Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Earth Power, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Antar the super moderator's Shaymin! He said it was only re-distributable by him and I
CMT for this.

[249] Lugia
OT: -NLMRY- (60788) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Trick, Earth Power, Icy Wind
Notes: This is -NLMRY-'s Lugia and is only re-distributable by him and I.

Thanks for the Lugia -NLMRY-. Hope you enjoy the Ghost monsters and Jirachi. If you could post back here confirming I can trade your Lugia, that would be great; though you've already confirmed it via PM, so I'm updating with it.
Pokéguy may trade the above Lugia.

Thanks again for the trade! As an aside, I'd love to get my hands on one of your Naïve Xerneas if you can find something else you'd like from my thread (yes it needs to be updated/reopened), or can think of a project (4th/5th gen breeding/capture RNG; 6th breed/capture).

Wants :

Shiny Sceptile in a Dusk Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid
w/Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Synthesis and Giga Drain
-Not available until ORAS

Shiny Blaziken in a Premier Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant and Jolly both with ability Speed Boost
w/Baton Pass, Agility, Night Slash and Low kick egg moves.

Shiny Swampert in a Dive Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant
w/Counter, Mirror Coat, Curse, Yawn and hopefully some tutors will come with ORAS.

Event Shiny Jirachi in a Cherish Ball 30+/31/30+/X/30+/31 Physical Natures
or
31/X/30+/30/31/30 with Hidden Power Fire; Special Natures
or
30+/X/30+/31/30+/31 Special Natures
-Legit Wondercard Only.

Xerneas in a Luxury Ball 31/X/30+/30/31/30 Modest Hidden Power Fire
-Currently working on this. 470 Hours.
Most Annoying RNG Troll so far:
Modest 30/31/31/30/31/30 HP Water (Luxury Ball)
Best Toss so far:
Modest 31/05/31/31/31/31 HP Dark (Luxury Ball).
Best Keeps so far:
Modest 31/30/31/26/31/28 HP Fire (Quick Ball)
Naïve 31/28/31/30/31/30 HP Fire (Luxury Ball)

Event Diancie in a Cherish Ball 30+/31/30+/X/30+/31; Physical Natures
or
30+/X/30+/31/30+/31; Special Natures
or
31/X/30+/30/31/30 with Hidden Power Fire; Special Natures
-Legit Wondercard Only.

Shiny Monsters in cool balls with egg moves!

Legends I don't have already listed and can redistribute!

Just offer!

Random Links:
smogonwifi IRC
Hi I'm interested in these pokes you have: shiny kingler, mrs. mime, granbull, shiny great ball gardevoir, altaria, and lopunny
would you be interested in any of these shines for them?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NiU2g3bFJVRUxYSGItenF1bFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Sure. I would EV train two.
Thanks for the ev training!

Pokéguy may trade the above Lugia.

Thanks again for the trade! As an aside, I'd love to get my hands on one of your Naïve Xerneas if you can find something else you'd like from my thread (yes it needs to be updated/reopened), or can think of a project (4th/5th gen breeding/capture RNG; 6th breed/capture).
Hmmm, I don't think I will be trading the Xerneas for anything less than a 5 IV Diancie/Jirachi from a legitimate wondercard. Or a Modest HP Fire Xerneas in a cool ball. It's hard to put a price on a sixth generation hidden power reset with 6 use able stats, that's only 2 points from total flawless. Takes more work than any RNG abuse, that's for sure.

Hi I'm interested in these pokes you have: shiny kingler, mrs. mime, granbull, shiny great ball gardevoir, altaria, and lopunny
would you be interested in any of these shines for them?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NiU2g3bFJVRUxYSGItenF1bFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Sorry, I have all of those already, but thanks for the offer!

Hmmm, I don't think I will be trading the Xerneas for anything less than a 5 IV Diancie/Jirachi from a legitimate wondercard. Or a Modest HP Fire Xerneas in a cool ball. It's hard to put a price on a sixth generation hidden power reset with 6 use able stats, that's only 2 points from total flawless. Takes more work than any RNG abuse, that's for sure.
I understand. I hate soft-resetting - I only just attempted it for Torchic, which I got the day the game was released. We'll talk when Diance comes out. I'll be more motivated to do it for her as she's new and not just a Torchic.

E: she comes out tomorrow! Good thing I checked

Last edited:
question about your new wants....has there been confirmation that we'll be able to get gen 3 starters in non-pokeballs?
No confirmation yet, but I would be very disappointed if they weren't available. Just thought I would post some egg moves I would like to see on them; chances are if they are available, someone will show up with exactly what I'm looking for when they are released that way.

They did confirm the Shiny Value system was going to be back and there is this battle Maison I read about, so that might have a friend safari; lol I just thought it looked better with those three rather than having a wants list of purely flawless legends. :S

I understand. I hate soft-resetting - I only just attempted it for Torchic, which I got the day the game was released. We'll talk when Diance comes out. I'll be more motivated to do it for her as she's new and not just a Torchic.

E: she comes out tomorrow! Good thing I checked
Yeah I'm excited. On that note I will be trading for Diancie event codes starting tomorrow. Don't expect trophy case monsters for just a code, but if anyone wants a re-distributable or something, I'm more than happy to trade for codes.

Hi there, do you by any chance have a Mew w/ Knock off tutor move? I can trade multiple Pokemon for it and any Maison items.
No, sorry, I do not, but Shiny Mew is going to be getting it in ORAS I believe.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
They did confirm the Shiny Value system was going to be back and there is this battle Maison I read about, so that might have a friend safari; lol I just thought it looked better with those three rather than having a wants list of purely flawless legends. :S
I don't know why you needed to quote me to say that. They asked if there was confirmation of that being possible and I only gave them an answer, heh.

Hi, how are you?

Im very interested in this Salamence OT: Dax (27946) (Lv. 1)

I can offer you an Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Japanese Ditto. Also I havent gotten my Diancie from the Pokemon Center so I can soft reset in case you want any special natures, IVs distribution, etc. I can also clone if you want and I wouldnt have any problem with you re-distributing those Pokemon.

I also have a Shiny Greninja lvl. 100 ev trained in sp. attack and speed. Protean, Timid Nature 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Toxic Spikes.

Hi, how are you?

Im very interested in this Salamence OT: Dax (27946) (Lv. 1)

I can offer you an Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Japanese Ditto. Also I havent gotten my Diancie from the Pokemon Center so I can soft reset in case you want any special natures, IVs distribution, etc. I can also clone if you want and I wouldnt have any problem with you re-distributing those Pokemon.

I also have a Shiny Greninja lvl. 100 ev trained in sp. attack and speed. Protean, Timid Nature 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Toxic Spikes.
Sorry don't need anything you offered. Also, cancelling the Diancie hidden power fire search after doing some calculations.

I'd say try for a Naïve Diancie but I don't think anyone can beat flargananddingle's amazing 31/31/31/31/30/31 Naïve.
Hi do you need a shiny competitive lapras which is a MODEST one? With the egg moves also. For the shiny metagross jolly?
Sorry, I have Lapras already.

Updating:

[719] Diancie
OT: OCT2014 (10274) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/05/31/31/29/31
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock / Psychic / Ancient Power, Calm Mind
Notes: This was reset by myself. Credit to vzxt for the legitimate event wondercard code. With Earth Power confirmed in ORAS, Diancie doesn't really need Hidden Power Fire (it really just hits Scizor and Scizor OHKO's with Bullet Punch before you can use it). I think I prefer 31 Speed / 31 Special Attack. Trophy Case.

252+ Atk Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 268-316 (110.7 - 130.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Diancie Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 137-162 (48.7 - 57.6%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Diancie Hidden Power Fire vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 368-436 (130.9 - 155.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Random example:
252 SpA Mega Diancie Earth Power vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Heatran: 328-388 (85.1 - 100.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

oh and rufusdrumknott, thanks for the damage calculations, I'll be quoting you in Diancie's description.

Last edited:
How about shiny competitive snubull? xspatk adamant intimidate with double edge..
No thanks. I don't like the Shiny Sprite and bred a flawless Dream Ball one with more egg moves. Mostly just looking for my wants list right now, but when ORAS comes out, 3 breeding projects might be available and I would give Metagross and more for one of them.

EDIT:
okay I understand, I have some rare ones here but they need to be cloned though.. I'm also interested in the shiny gallade and shiny camerupt :D

All are kalos 5ivs:
Shiny HP fire Hoppip / Timid / Chlorophyll / Dusk Ball / Encore / Aromatherapy / Cotton Guard/
Shiny Caterpie / Timid / Shield Dust / Nest ball
Shiny Vanillite / Timid / Ice Body / Pokeball
Shiny Bonsly (baby pokemon) / Relaxed / Rock Head / Self Destruct /
Sorry, don't need any of those either; I'll let you know in the next multi-quote if you don't see this before then (if you do, edit your post, so I know not to bother you later!). I'd just quote you now, but I don't need anything and I'm rather self conscious of my post count. :P

Last edited:
No thanks. I don't like the Shiny Sprite and bred a flawless Dream Ball one with more egg moves. Mostly just looking for my wants list right now, but when ORAS comes out, 3 breeding projects might be available and I would give Metagross and more for one of them.
okay I understand, I have some rare ones here but they need to be cloned though.. I'm also interested in the shiny gallade and shiny camerupt :D

All are kalos 5ivs:
Shiny HP fire Hoppip / Timid / Chlorophyll / Dusk Ball / Encore / Aromatherapy / Cotton Guard/

CMT for one or both of these?

[719] Diancie
Suggested Moves: Moon Blast, Earth Power, Psyshock / Psychic / Ancient Power, Calm Mind
[719] Diancie
OT: えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

All are kalos 5ivs:
Didn't need any of those. Sorry!

CMT for one or both of these?

[719] Diancie
[719] Diancie
OT: えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Is the OCT2014 Diancie available for trade yet? If it's not I'm afraid I have to decline until it is. Though I was interested in a few monters; could you tell me which ball this Groudon comes in?

Groudon Brave - Drought - 31/30/31/24/30/0 - Untrained
Slash - Bulk Up - Earthquake - Fire Blast

Also, I'm interested in these two, if Dusclops can come un-nicknamed and with Seismic Toss.
Dusclops
Nature: Sassy - Ability: Pressure - Location: Pokemon XD
IVs: 29/31/31/20/28/11
Special Moves: Helping Hand

and this one is fully re-distributable, correct?
Jirachi Impish - Serene Grace - 26/25/19/1/26/20 - Untrained
Iron Head - Body Slam - Fire Punch - Ice Punch

Well done with the Resets Lucariojr.

Last edited:
The dusclops's file has been gone for a couple of years now u_u but i can still tutor it seismic toss.

the groudon is in an ultra ball. it's named BIG CHEESE (idk if I have that listed; the copypaste from my old thread is kinda weird)

The dusclops's file has been gone for a couple of years now u_u but i can still tutor it seismic toss.

the groudon is in an ultra ball. it's named BIG CHEESE (idk if I have that listed; the copypaste from my old thread is kinda weird)
lol BIG CHEESE. How about Modest Diancie (only one I can trade at the moment) for Impish re-distributable Body Slam Jirachi. Is it fully redis? I've seen it in a few threads.

yeah, it is. i don't have my emerald on me right now so i'll let you know when i have it (that should be around monday). maybe the diancies will be tradeable by then as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)