The Old Man's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Interested in the Bulbasaur. Please CMT.
Did you finish your Heracross project yet? The three pokemon listed in your thread I all have several versions of as we speak. A 31/31/31/x/31/31 Heracross with the Guts ability is what I would like in return for it.

Landorus ability Sand force, Not Sheer force. You still want it?
Yes, still interested in it :) What would you like in return?

I'm interested in your luxury ball HA Gothita - but I'd breed you a luxury ball HA Buneary (wouldn't evolve it to Lopunny), is that alright?

-Would you like a spitback or flawless trade?

Last edited:

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, in response to your CMT I'm interested in a female dream ball HA slowpoke (spitback is fine) and your lotad if it can have swift swim as its ability.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I'm interested in your luxury ball HA Gothita - but I'd breed you a luxury ball HA Buneary (wouldn't evolve it to Lopunny), is that alright?

-Would you like a spitback or flawless trade?
Prefer a flawless trade, the buneary is okay ofcourse, I actually meant it like that :) I'll level and EV it myself.

Hi, in response to your CMT I'm interested in a female dream ball HA slowpoke (spitback is fine) and your lotad if it can have swift swim as its ability.
It cant change with the ability capsule at least, and I'm unfortunately currently not able to re-breed things due to a newborn draining away all of my time. (3 badges only in ORAS probably says enough). I hope you will accept the Lotad + female HA slowpoke spitback for the hp fire magnemite, so you atleast have the correct IV's for re-breeding the Lotad into a correct ability.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
It cant change with the ability capsule at least, and I'm unfortunately currently not able to re-breed things due to a newborn draining away all of my time. (3 badges only in ORAS probably says enough). I hope you will accept the Lotad + female HA slowpoke spitback for the hp fire magnemite, so you atleast have the correct IV's for re-breeding the Lotad into a correct ability.
Aight fair enough. Preferably the lotad is a male but I'll be fine either way. Oh and you want modest nature on the magnemite right?

Did you finish your Heracross project yet? The three pokemon listed in your thread I all have several versions of as we speak. A 31/31/31/x/31/31 Heracross with the Guts ability is what I would like in return for it.
Sorry, I honestly haven't had the opportunity to even start those projects yet.

Prefer a flawless trade, the buneary is okay ofcourse, I actually meant it like that :) I'll level and EV it myself.

Alright then, I'll let you know as soon as it's ready.:)

I would be very interested in the redis Shaymin - this is what I have for it (I'm aware it may seem like an unfair trade mind :/):

Dean/18720
Species: Roselia
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/9/31/31/31/31

Move 1: Grass Whistle
Move 2: Mega Drain
Move 3: Leech Seed
Move 4: Magical Leaf
Notes: Currently Level 21, willing to EV train for Roserade.​

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Updated with :

#633 - Deino(
)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
Moves:
-Earth Power
OT: SkylarGreen ID: 54543

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)